mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think NOW will be better...dont want any misunderstandings later
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IM__NB

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">...Small poll...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#009999">Do you want Priya to Know about the truth of 7 years now or later ?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#009999">
</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">a) Now</font>
<font color="#0066ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">b) Later</font>

my vote goes to now , reason-am very selfish and want to see the childrens happy specially pari..
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

...Small poll...

Do you want Priya to Know about the truth of 7 years now or later ?

a) Now
b) Later

acc to my pov priya should know the truth now
itsmeg3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulshan1989

acc to my pov priya should know the truth now

I think Now 

IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Preview

It was 11 at night . Pihu was doing her work , she has got admission in one of the best universities , for her masters in Fine arts. She looked down to her phone , which blinked with her father's number. Checking the time , she took the call as it was a regular time for her father to talk with her these days.

"yes papa , mamma so gayi..  and don't worry. I have handled Pari , she was crying but now she is sleeping right infront of my eyes. Don't worry she is the youngest and most pampered one. We all will handle her , and once mamma will come back home, she will be perfectly fine Papa.'   Pihu said ... But from the other side Ram didn't replied... 

Papa , mamma is fine nah.'  Pihu asked , she felt nervous. As ram didn't replied that time too , Pihu got more agitated she stood up and asked , Papa , mamma is okay nah, please papa say something , you are making my heart beat fastest . Papa...'  Pihu almost shouted this time...  opening the door , she walked to natasha's room and banged on it , asking her to come out... while Natasha replied .. Pihu got back to her father , asking for a reply but she failed to get a reply. ... papa I am coming that's it!!'

I want you four here right now !'  As priya replied from the other side , the phone slipped out of her hand, It crashed on the floor. Pihu couldn't believe she just spoke with her mother. She knew that pihu was at hostel , but she broke the half truth. Natasha looked at perplexed pihu , she jerked Pihu and asked , then her eyes shifted to the phone on the ground.

She quickly picked it up and seeing Dad on the display , she didn't waste a moment to speak , bhai what happened why Pihu is looking so shocked ?'

Natasha , it's me Priya !' Priya said ...

priya !'  Natasha choked .

don't give me lame excuses , I want to see my kids now , just bring them here .. right now ! I want to know the truth ! which I will. Your brother is just standing infront of me , trying to prevent me from talking , but you all made much fool of me, no more. I want to see my children now. Don't waste time bring them here right now .'   priya grilled Natasha ... And hung up the call.

pihu .. get ready and get Pari ready too , I will wake up Khush and Myra . do it fast ! I knew it very well we will not be able to lie to priya for a long time , she is your mother , she knows every bit of you guys. Just get ready fast...'  Natasha walked to Khush's room ... Pihu walked back to her room.

shwetartist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey I am new here I really like your post😊
   i dont like to comment on anything but i will definitely give emoticons in comment box because action speaks louder than words
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">...Small poll...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#009999">Do you want Priya to Know about the truth of 7 years now or later ?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6" color="#009999">
</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">a) Now</font>
<font color="#0066ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">b) Later</font>

Now..as cant see kids in pain nd Ram in fear..
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nairita..precap itself is giving me goosebumps.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
So Priya will come to know about everything..waiting to see her reaction nd how Ram will handle her now..
Update soon..
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Intrstng trck ahead...

Update soon..
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice preview
continue soon