name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Wow!! Brilliant write up Nairita.. 👏
Very well described little little things about Priya's condition nd necessary steps to get her back to normal life..convo with Psychologist wala part was very nice👏
Pihu is craving for Priya's love too nd is broken yet showing strong..loved her characterization here...
But Pari's talk with her Mother's photo frame nd emotions in that scene brought tear in my eyes...one can easily feel...fab job 👍🏼
Lets see how Ram will handle Priya...
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Stay Tuned to RaYa Romance ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️
IM__NB thumbnail

Thank you So much for such a beautiful Comment :) ❤️❤️❤️❤️
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbalh

brilliant.. loved it. at a part when pari said those words a lone tear shed down my eyes  contemplating the agony  .. awesome  buddy 

Thank You , Some how i can connect to the pain of Pari 😭 Stay Tuned for RaYa Romance ❤️ 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 2
ohh Nairita di what to tel u i have just Thank you so much for wriiting the story as the way i wanted always i mean i m so happy that u wote this such beutiful way... i wanted like this only sineiory if Priya goes in Coma Pihu should have realization what she lost & her one lie cost in everyone's life along with her this is just awseome another thing is best is Pihu told the truth to Ram & she was even dying every momemt seeing her peresnts dying so head off to u for wriiting such gud story...

you know i could have made peehu heartless like they are showing but peehu is an adorable character for every regular BALH follower. I cant make peehu so heartless .. 
Thank You for such lovely comments .. stay tuned for RaYa Romance .. Before sherni returns .. ☺️
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IM__NB

.Preview.

Ram I left you alone .'  she suddenly said in the darkness of the night. Ram stood up and went to her. He found her awake. She is doing well now. She can walk now with his support. Ram is there with her at every moment. He caressed her hairs. Priya looked at her husband . A lone tear escaped her eyes. He wiped out her tears.

I left you alone , all these days how you managed everything , if I was you , I could have never be able to do this Mr.Kapoor.'  She said taking his hand in hers. Ram moved his hand to her cheeks. They looked at each other. Ram sat on the patient's bed and leaned down to her . He hugged her. Priya hugged him back.

Hugging her he whispered , I carry your Heart with me.. I carry it in my heart...  I was never alone neither will be...  anywhere I go , you come along...Ram looked at her eyes once again. How much they love each other , it can't be expressed in words , neither of them can do that. Their love is eternal , a tale which will make everyone jeaolous of them , may be that was the reason , they have to face such tough times in their lives.

I love you Ram..'  She spoke...  He replied with a soft peck on her lips , adding , I love you too...'  Priya asked him to hug her once again . Ram leaned closer to her hugged her. She whispered ,   stay near me please , I want to hear your heart again . I want to listen to the best music I have ever heard.'  Ram lifted her , helped her to lie down on his chest , hugging each other , they dozed into deep slumber. 

good one. actually  i loved this os more.. it has pain n love.. now stop tempting and update soon.. am waiting.. 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
❤️...my married life is dream like in real life,but still I wonder can such ethereal love like RaYa's is ever possible?
but your  writing makes it so believable.
thank you.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome preview waiting for more raya magic
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Extraordinary.
right from Pari missing her mom. Doctor Kathy interogating priya, ram n priya's talk, neha n ram's convo , coffe, ram handling over debot card to pihu,vik ram talk, neha making priya smile n ram witnessing this feeling happy.outstanding.
jus fabulous.
You are truly a great writer.
hats off
Thx for the PM.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Preview -promising of being together as always-its priya's melancholyof being away n ram's assurance he carry her every where.
looking forward.