FF::Darling ....Waiting for YOU .|Updated Pg.40 - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by luvbalh

good one. actually  i loved this os more.. it has pain n love.. now stop tempting and update soon.. am waiting.. 

Hahaha I really Liked the comment will update sooner πŸ˜ƒ
Incredible writeup...!!
Excellnt...

Contn soon..

Intrestng preview...!!!

Update soon...
A NEW JOURNEY VERY BEAUTIFULLY PENNED ...EXCELLENT WORK ..EVRY SMALL CHAPTER AND THE FLOW OF EVERY EMOTIONS ARE PERFECTLY BLENDED..HATS OFF TO YOU ...BRILLIANT WORK😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Originally posted by IM__NB

Hahaha I really Liked the comment will update sooner πŸ˜ƒ

u liked it .. haha that's what  i want..  now  plz update so that give me a chance to like the update.. what is the use  keeping it to u .. πŸ˜†
Awesome preview...it has promise, pain, desire, love..waiting for RaYa romance now.. ❀️
Eee... Next part is romantic... Waiting ;)
wonderful update...
Ram really in dilemma. not only he has to answer his daughters but Priya too
but how long he keeps her away from the truth. everymoment she will ask this same question where her kids. I can't see him like this😭
I like the way Dr.kathy ask quesions to her.after reading this update i really scad for BALH how they are going to show when Priya came back from coma.
please continue soon sorry for late and thanks for PM
Part 3

its so thouchy & emotinal really can feel their pain so finally Priya is back but anything can happen as not fully recover but i feel thi ssituation real... so this is awesome for me Pihu is just so matured like she was in he childhood days in show just loving this Pihu once again too gud...
Brilliant update. Every thing is just prefect.  

Very touchy preview.  Waiting to read more.

Thank u for continuing this ff.  And for the pm also.
Part 4

this was the best among all the 4 yes its a master piace as yes do miricles happen this days in world with unconditional & selfless love what ever u showed here it is just pure BALH megic which were lost somewhre but feeling it again trew ur FF... loved duaghters love for their Mumaa its genuine & real kash show me bhi aisa hi dikhate Pihu ko then TRP was something else but never mind we r witnessing such power packed performance of our 2 power housess by RaShi its awesome i can imagine them them too gud mind blowing do connt next soon waiting...