Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_BabyBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I wouldn't blame him if he leaves. Infact at this point of time I hope he leaves because he absolutely has nothing left to do in the show anymore. In a bid to make Zoya the hero of the show they  ended up making a mockery out of the character which I used to call the most well defined character on Television.. His screen space has never been great to begin with. And for whatever time he is onscreen all he is made to do is mope around  or listen to Zoya blabber. No wonder he looks disinterested . I would too if i were to play the Zoya worshipper Asad.
_BabyBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Ok this is no way a bash to ksg but if he is purposely acting poorly and growing his hair out to "rebel" it is incredibly unprofessional. If he is dissatisfied with his job he can put in his papers, give his best for the months notice and then say goodbye professionally.

He is getting paid to do a job - so he needs to do it well regardless of his own personal feelings about the job. No one has the luxury to throw a fit in the professional sphere.

Having said that - its unlikely he's going anywhere. We would have definitely heard rumbles about it if he was unhappy. And be assured if ksg was threatening to quit Gul would have changed her story (whatever it is). Though my personal opinion if someone threatens - dump their ass! πŸ˜ƒ

For KSG's and Gul's sake I am gonna assume they are all professional.

I doubt KSG is growing out his hair to rebel.πŸ˜† Why would he want to look bad onscreen for whatever reason? 

But I do think that he has been looking quite disinterested since the last few days.The spark is missing somehow. And seeing what little he has to do in the show,I wouldn't blame him for looking disinterested.Who would want to do the same thing again and again? So if the show doesnt interest him anymore,he should leave or if the makers can't offer the actor an interesting script, they should let him go.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Serendipity_

I doubt KSG is growing out his hair to rebel.πŸ˜† Why would he want to look bad onscreen for whatever reason?

But I do think that he has been looking quite disinterested since the last few days.The spark is missing somehow. And seeing what little he has to do in the show,I wouldn't blame him for looking disinterested.Who would want to do the same thing again and again? So if the show doesnt interest him anymore,he should leave or if the makers can't offer the actor an interesting script, they should let him go.

My basic issue with your post is that you think it's alright for him to loon disinterested. Whether or not he finds the script interesting or good or bad he has to give his best every time. Or he can serve his notice period and leave. He's getting paid an enormous amount everyday so he doesn't have the luxury of looking disinterested.

As for his acting in the last few weeks - what exactly has he had to do? Just stand - so he isn't going to have any other expression. How anybody can make a statement about his state of mind from watching his is beyond me.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The track has not been concentrating on Asad from the last few episodes so how do you expect him to show you his best acting when the scenes he has had are really basic. Of course when its his turn to perform he will. He is an actor, and in every show the tracks and stories keep changing, so his personal opinion on the track DOES NOT MATTER.
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

The track has not been concentrating on Asad from the last few episodes so how do you expect him to show you his best acting when the scenes he has had are really basic. Of course when its his turn to perform he will. He is an actor, and in every show the tracks and stories keep changing, so his personal opinion on the track DOES NOT MATTER.

He is practically expressionless , Like in the scene where Zoya is crying over the broken toys, He just had no expression whatsoever. He is an excellent actor and king of expressions but he is definitely not giving his 100%. Nuzat has very small screen space but she is always with full expressions.

I don't think the amount of screen space should matter if you are keen to give your best no matter what.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

He is practically expressionless , Like in the scene where Zoya is crying over the broken toys, He just had no expression whatsoever. He is an excellent actor and king of expressions but he is definitely not giving his 100%. Nuzat has very small screen space but she is always with full expressions.

I don't think the amount of screen space should matter if you are keen to give your best no matter what.

I think he was perfect in the scene, he gave what was required of him, what kind of expression did you expect from him anyways. The scene was edited anyway because a off screen video showed more dialogue and reaction from him. Just because the editing is poor does not mean the actor is disinterested or not putting in his 100 percent. Its highly judgmental to dissect each scene from an actor anyway. 
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I don't think ksg will leave he makes frikin 80k per dayπŸ˜†

kia brain hai tera🀣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sometimes when the track is not to our liking we tend to over analyze things ,but we should not question actors because of a particular track because actors do not make tracks and nor do actors leave shows aise hi and I think KSG knew right from the start that this show is going to be a triangle ...so there is no question of him having issues  with the track per say and  in love triangle focus does shift from time to time so let everyone get a chance to steal some limelight !

Since this Topic while giving an opinion is trying to create unrest without any proof so its best that it be CLOSED

Best
QH DT
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago