Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

For future arguments, might I suggest that you choose a different approach for belittling your opponents? See, your snark is quite sloppy here. Especially considering how restricted you are in your own perspective. 

If it helps, I could screenshot a definition of "generalization" for you so you don't point to specific examples to prove your point, hereby refuting the whole point of "generalization". 

Sorry but did not mean to belittle anyone and meant no offence to anyone. But it is a fact that maturity does not necessarily come with age. Circumstances play a major role. 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Yeah, I will not support if he is doing this intentionally and rebel.. If he is not satisfied, he should leave the job..thats it.. What I said is, its not necessary that the person would stick to the job only because he is getting paid large amount.. I do believe in professionalism..

Hey I was thinking he is doing it for the future track? is it not? I did not know that this is his personal choice,๐Ÿ˜ฒ if yes, its totally unfair for the show and his character, How can Gul tolerate that? I still think he is doing it for the show, may be they want to show a devdas asad? I do not know, or could be that he gets angry with Zoe and becomes the old angry Asad? anyway other than this I fail to understand why will he grow his hair, they look awful, so out of character, thats not our sharp Asad, he looks like someone else.. 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ksg is definately bored and sad..sad with the track may be...i had found him little off from few days even before the promo news came..i thought everybody can have a bad days/days...
but now i think he had knwn the track before hand and dats why this sadness...we all knw how much he hates the separation track...he even didnt want to talk abt it...ksg is  an emotional person and its clearly visible...
and abt leaving,i dnt think he wil unless he had some movies in his hand may be...no one can ignore such amount so easily
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he's leaving . if it is so, it would have been out in the rumours form by now. Nothing really can be kept secret in this TV world.
His hair is horrible affecting our viewing experience. For ex, he was very good in the najma scene but his hair was distracting. Sometimes when you cannot relate to scenes/track, I think it kinda happens to show on screen. Before JaNu SR track, he looked bored in those repetitive tannu scenes, tanu-zoya scenes etc (my personal POV). 

I sincerely hope he gets a haircut though :(
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

Sorry but did not mean to belittle anyone and meant no offence to anyone. But it is a fact that maturity does not necessarily come with age. Circumstances play a major role. 

Circumstances that we, as viewers, are obviously not aware of, which further defeats the necessity of this argument and this post. 

We don't know if he is immature.
We don't know if he is an immature man-child in real life. 
We don't know his personal opinion on job satisfaction vs. salary. 

Assumptions can only get a person so far. 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanraya

Hey I was thinking he is doing it for the future track? is it not? I did not know that this is his personal choice,๐Ÿ˜ฒ if yes, its totally unfair for the show and his character, How can Gul tolerate that? I still think he is doing it for the show, may be they want to show a devdas asad? I do not know, or could be that he gets angry with Zoe and becomes the old angry Asad? anyway other than this I fail to understand why will he grow his hair, they look awful, so out of character, thats not our sharp Asad, he looks like someone else.. 

Thats what I thought before , read somewhere on forum only.. but I am not able to see any future reason if Zoyaan happening.. I mean come on Devdas did not have long hair๐Ÿ˜•.. Hair are totally out of character and I am tired of ranting this on Forum32 now.. He is not gonna listen.. 

Only reasong I could figure out til now is, he will become woman in disguise and go to SM๐Ÿ˜†
So these long hair๐Ÿคข
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

I don't think he's leaving . if it is so, it would have been out in the rumours form by now. Nothing really can be kept secret in this TV world.

His hair is horrible affecting our viewing experience. For ex, he was very good in the najma scene but his hair was distracting. Sometimes when you cannot relate to scenes/track, I think it kinda happens to show on screen. Before JaNu SR track, he looked bored in those repetitive tannu scenes, tanu-zoya scenes etc (my personal POV). 

I sincerely hope he gets a haircut though :(

I just wish , until he cuts those hair, his every scene could be done with his side profile only๐Ÿ˜†
sheilasandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I just wish , until he cuts those hair, his every scene could be done with his side profile only๐Ÿ˜†

I doubt if there is gonna be a devdass scenario in QH again. He will again become the angry young man if Zoyaan happens. That could go two ways...

1st he gets back to his old self of being Akdu Ahmed Khan and
 2nd out of frustration becomes a rocker with long hair.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But this still does not answer the question of him looking bored and disinterested in his acting????๐Ÿ˜ฒ
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thats what I thought before , read somewhere on forum only.. but I am not able to see any future reason if Zoyaan happening.. I mean come on Devdas did not have long hair๐Ÿ˜•.. Hair are totally out of character and I am tired of ranting this on Forum32 now.. He is not gonna listen.. 

Only reasong I could figure out til now is, he will become woman in disguise and go to SM๐Ÿ˜†
So these long hair๐Ÿคข

"in bold"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yes totally if this is not for character I am surprised how come Gul is tolerating this? I mean it is totally not Asad. if he is palying Asad he should look sharp just like he was before, what's with this laharati zulfe, and even with those can he not use gel and atleast try to look little bit like his character? really the scene with Najma, I just could not relate to him, as all the time I was just seeing his zulfe๐Ÿ˜‰ it was so not Asad.

sheilasandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

Circumstances that we, as viewers, are obviously not aware of, which further defeats the necessity of this argument and this post. 

We don't know if he is immature.
We don't know if he is an immature man-child in real life. 
We don't know his personal opinion on job satisfaction vs. salary. 

Assumptions can only get a person so far. 

I never quoted him to be immature. I was just replying to someone saying he is 30 something hence he is matured and mt take on maturity is not by the age of anyone. I am sure i did not directly or indirectly refer to KSG as matured or immatured.

For you info i do not hit below the belt unless someone else does it first.