Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anj1208

Anju real Senapati had been killed I feel by Chandal singh n this fake Senapati and Nakshatra are together as Veer had seen them together in practice area of the solders. 

The actions of the fake senapati makes me think he could be the real senapati.
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Cant tell at the moment RK is evil. He's quite charming  😳 

Last time they put kingdom before love, will they do the same this time too  πŸ€”  And it wasnt a happy ending.  But i agree a crisis can mend relationships. If Veer is against their relationship then if  Damyantis life is at risk it could make him realise how much he loves her an ddoesnt want to lose her.  But one thing is for sure DamVeer will do anything to protect the kingdom even if it means Damu fighting herself.

The new offscreen pic shows Damyanti dressed  for an occasion.

u mean the one you posted having damu, veer n nakshatra ri8...but isn't it old one fizzi i mean those when damu used to wear gowns...she has wore that dress at initial days...

Ya i too guess if damveer does the same mistake as past but then if they did then there is no use of revamp so probably we will see a change ..i hope so...πŸ˜•
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowdream

u mean the one you posted having damu, veer n nakshatra ri8...but isn't it old one fizzi i mean those when damu used to wear gowns...she has wore that dress at initial days...

Ya i too guess if damveer does the same mistake as past but then if they did then there is no use of revamp so probably we will see a change ..i hope so...πŸ˜•

Its a new pic from today posted just a while ago. This is a different gown Damus wearing. I think she wore this when she and the king were going to do the pooja of the Paras Mani. She wore it only for the occasion.

This time it could be Damu who gets killed and Veer and RK both kill themselves.
Then back to the present to unite as Savitri and Satya.

Edited by FIZK6 - 10 years ago
snowdream thumbnail

Its a new pic from today posted just a while ago. This is a different gown Damus wearing. I think she wore this when she and the king were going to do the pooja of the Paras Mani. She wore it only for the occasion.

This time it could be Damu who gets killed and Veer and RK both kill themselves.
Then back to the present to unite as Savitri and Satya.

ya fizzi its possible..but isn't naksh wearing a jeans or something...lol...
haha thats awesome idea fizzi, but then will that mean our old satyavan will comeπŸ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowdream

Naksh might have gotten changed, finished shooting.

Dont know which Satya it will be though. Would Yash come back again? 
πŸ˜•

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I have two topics to discuss if anyone is interested in giving their views.

Firstly Damyanti is seeing both Veer and RK at the same time. Well Vishkanya is seeing RK, who thinks its Damu and Damu has gone to see Veer.
RK holds out his hand for Damyanti to hold and she accepts. Damyanti would have never held RKs hand as she doesnt want to marry him. But its Vishkanya in Damus guise and she is not going to let go of this opportunity to get close to RK whom she loves and receive his attention and compliments. But what happens when the real Damyanti sees RK? She is going to be cold towards him. RK is going to get all the wrong signals.

I think the fake Senapati is in fact the real Senapati. The head that Damu saw of the fake Senapati, was of the look alike and the real Senapati must have killed him. And to find out about Chandus plan Senapati is acting as the fake one. Nakshatra too knows and is with the real Senapati. But looks like the palace is going to be attacked sooner than later.

These are just my views, please share yours. </font>

Yup same doubt here
Was about to open a topic about it but saw yours
Anyways I think he is real Senapati and Naki knows about it
but why I have a feeling that they both are also villan and
about Vishkanya being Damu and meeting RK
He will surely get a wrong signal but yeah he will kill vishkanya if he gets to know about it
But have a question, can Vishkanya die by RK with his Sword as Vishkanya is ichadhari snake who can take any form and can escap unless he uses his magic of poision to kill poision inside her ...me confused πŸ˜•
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

OOO MY GOD DONT SAY OLD SATYA (yash) WILL COME BACK.IF IT HAPPENS DAT WILL B MY LAST DAY OF SEEING DIS SERIAL.

FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

Yup same doubt here
Was about to open a topic about it but saw yours
Anyways I think he is real Senapati and Naki knows about it
but why I have a feeling that they both are also villan and
about Vishkanya being Damu and meeting RK
He will surely get a wrong signal but yeah he will kill vishkanya if he gets to know about it
But have a question, can Vishkanya die by RK with his Sword as Vishkanya is ichadhari snake who can take any form and can escap unless he uses his magic of poision to kill poision inside her ...me confused πŸ˜•

I'm not sure either whether  RK can kill Vishki but he can surely harm her or do something serious to her. And if Gulika finds out then she too will harm her.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anju...

Dont worry Anju, we're not saying Yash will be back as Satya. We were just talking about DamVeers stroy coming back in the present too as Savitri and Satya.

snowdream thumbnail

but i think we will see a end of damveer life in this stage itself.. i mean perhaps they shall live their life happily ya  will die together happily