Damu Double Dating/Fake Senapati Real?

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I have two topics to discuss if anyone is interested in giving their views.

Firstly Damyanti is seeing both Veer and RK at the same time. Well Vishkanya is seeing RK, who thinks its Damu and Damu has gone to see Veer.
RK holds out his hand for Damyanti  to hold and she accepts. Damyanti would have never held RKs hand as she doesnt want to marry him. But its Vishkanya in Damus guise and she  is not going to let go of this opportunity to get close to RK  whom she loves and receive his attention and compliments. But what happens when the real Damyanti sees RK? She is going to be cold towards him. RK is going to get all the wrong signals.

I think the fake Senapati is in fact the real Senapati. The head that Damu saw of the fake Senapati, was of the look alike and  the real Senapati must have killed him. And to find out about Chandus plan Senapati is acting as the fake one. Nakshatra too knows and is with the real Senapati. But looks like the palace is going to be attacked sooner than later.

These are just my views, please share yours.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I also had a doubt dat senapati is real.but i think real senapati n naksh r also villians.dono only my guess.

den double dating.rahu is cute in gentleman avtar.yeah he will b angry wen he come to know vish n damu togther fooling him.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anju...

I also had a doubt dat senapati is real.but i think real senapati n naksh r also villians.dono only my guess.

den double dating.rahu is cute in gentleman avtar.yeah he will b angry wen he come to know vish n damu togther fooling him.

In the precap, even Naksha was worried about the attack. Its exciting to see what will happen in the attack, but have to wait till tomorrow  😡

RK will kill Vishki for coming inbetween him and Damu. Vishki will use his attention to her advantage.

snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya about senapati i too doubt because at times he is too perfect as senapati..i don't think  a mere wood cutter can do so..
damyanti and vishi is surely gonna pay for it but at the moment iam curious abt veer's response identifying damu😕
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowdream

ya about senapati i too doubt because at times he is too perfect as senapati..i don't think  a mere wood cutter can do so..

damyanti and vishi is surely gonna pay for it but at the moment iam curious abt veer's response identifying damu😕

RK will harm Vishki but not Damu. And the fake Senapati does act serious at times. I do hope its the real senapati putting on act to trap Chandu.
Dont know how Veer will react, now we have to wait till tomorrow 

snowdream thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

RK will harm Vishki but not Damu. And the fake Senapati does act serious at times. I do hope its the real senapati putting on act to trap Chandu.
Dont know how Veer will react, now we have to wait till tomorrow 

ya fizzi..just hope its original senapati...now will damu say it all herself ya something wrong will happen b4
FIZK6 thumbnail

ya fizzi..just hope its original senapati...now will damu say it all herself ya something wrong will happen b4

Snowy ... i hope Damu does tell Veer and he believes her. The story needs to move forward. We dont know how Veer will react, the CVs can be unpredictable.

What did you think of Damu and RKs scene the other day when they whispered near each others ears. It was cute 
😳
snowdream thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Snowy ... i hope Damu does tell Veer and he believes her. The story needs to move forward. We dont know how Veer will react, the CVs can be unpredictable.

What did you think of Damu and RKs scene the other day when they whispered near each others ears. It was cute 
😳

ya fizzi it was super cute..it was as though the knock-jhock between 2 love birds haha...for a moment i forgot RK is evil...

Fizzi as per my views by the time Veer realises Damu being Saavitri, Champanagar will be in grave danger and he will have to shift his interest in saving kingdom and so do Damyanti...You see  a crisis is sometimes a blessing to mend relations..I believe thats wht gonna happen..see chandu 's army is ready somewhere to fi8 against king and senapati( i think he is original) being imprisoned all responsibility will come over Veer n Damu...I strongly believe this is gonna happen
Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anju...

Anju real Senapati had been killed I feel by Chandal singh n this fake Senapati and Nakshatra are together as Veer had seen them together in practice area of the solders. 
FIZK6 thumbnail

ya fizzi it was super cute..it was as though the knock-jhock between 2 love birds haha...for a moment i forgot RK is evil...

Fizzi as per my views by the time Veer realises Damu being Saavitri, Champanagar will be in grave danger and he will have to shift his interest in saving kingdom and so do Damyanti...You see  a crisis is sometimes a blessing to mend relations..I believe thats wht gonna happen..see chandu 's army is ready somewhere to fi8 against king and senapati( i think he is original) being imprisoned all responsibility will come over Veer n Damu...I strongly believe this is gonna happen

Cant tell at the moment RK is evil. He's quite charming  😳 

Last time they put kingdom before love, will they do the same this time too  🤔  And it wasnt a happy ending.  But i agree a crisis can mend relationships. If Veer is against their relationship then if  Damyantis life is at risk it could make him realise how much he loves her an ddoesnt want to lose her.  But one thing is for sure DamVeer will do anything to protect the kingdom even if it means Damu fighting herself.

The new offscreen pic shows Damyanti dressed  for an occasion.