Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel Shakti & Uday Singh both have lots of feeling for another but no one express it...both r very much egoistic...
Shakti always say he loves her mother but ever he thinks how her mother would accept his death...if he really loves her mother he would tell the truth to Uday Singh...Uday Singh asked him in the jail also...but he remained silent...
And i found totally different Uday Singh yesterday...he has also very much ego..he should do proper investigation...Jaywanta told him also but he didn't do while he also feel for Shakti...
While Shakti never understand anyone's love for him, neither his mother nor his brother...how he can behave like that way with Pratap...

Jo hamare paas hei hum uski kadar nehin karte aur uske picche daurte hei jo hamare paas nehin hei...Shakti ki haalat kuch aisa hi hei..
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Wow, great finds! Loved them! 

I always said that Shakti's real beef wasn't with Pratap. It was always with Udai. Udai mistreated his son, never acknowledged him, and was constantly biased against him. But despite all these faults, Shakti loved his father. But with the love came resentment. And as Udai Singh was king, it was bad to profess that hate against him. So in came Pratap. I felt the scenes where Udai gave Pratap a ring to give to Shakti for his achievements said volumes about their relationship. Shakti lashes out at Pratap because he is the only one can. Pratap is the bridge between the both and Shakti resented that. 

And regarding the mistreatment for the moms. Sajjabhai and Jaywanta's conditions are uncomparable LOL! Jaywanta is the mother of the heir and the queen of the palace. Udai Singh acknowledged her (before the whole Bhatiyani incident), respected her, played with her and her son (the hide and seek game). Whereas Sajjabhai was completely ignored. And if she ever did something, he'd show annoyance towards her. That's the way the boys were treated too. Udai lavished attention on Pratap and played with him, whereas he ignored Shakti. That would leave an imprint on anyone's psyche. 

And I think the bits where you mentioned how Shakti and Sagar felt bad about betraying Pratap were great too. I think they showed how Pratap was such a great brother/ person. And we all know that Jagmal grows up with Bhatiyani so there's no hope for him to like Pratap LOL.

I feel like Udai Singh caused a lot of the messes between the brothers, but at the same time, I feel a little bad for Udai because his upbringing was less than stellar too. 

VERY WELL SAID ! shakti's only issues were lack of his father's attention towards him and he was justified in that. coz everything he did till now was only to gain his father's attention and not to put down Pratap ..he thought that his father appreciated Pratap's goodness and hence tried to impress him by getting Pratap admitted to the gurukul, but didnt get the desired attention. he kept trying again and again but kept failing. then he discovered the actual reason for all praises and attention being heaped upon Pratap .. he's the future king of Mewar ! that's when it occurred to him , what if HE becomes the king instead of Pratap ? surely everyone would shower him with their attention and respect then .. they would have to ! and this led to the rivalry we are getting to see now !

and it's sad to think that the root cause of it lies in US biased behavior towards his sons and even now after so much has happened.. no one is actually bothered to search and address the root issues !
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shakti is a young prince, he needs affection from his parents.. which his father is incapable of showing. 

I'm guessing he is in his early teenage years where most people find it difficult to control their emotions.. the same case with Shakti. His intentions are not wrong, but the way he handles them is wrong, it cost the man his life (he did not deserve to die for badmouthing someone). Simliarly, his father sees himself as a king but somehow failed as a father.. Shakti may have done wrong but there are better, more tactful ways to handle the situation.. Shakti is, in that respect very similar to his father.

All Udai singh had to do was listen to him and respect him, as a father not as a king!