{|Happy Birthday To The Ever Smiling Karan Mehra|}

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Today10th Of September Someone Special was born 😳 Who is very sweet , always smiling,humble down to earth and most important Great actor and great Human being
Yes its None other than" Karan Mehra " aka our Munna "Naitik Singhania" πŸ˜ƒ

Wishing you many more Happy Returns of the Karan
may god bless you and give you all Happiness 😳

Wishing you an awesome blossom birthday
on behalf of India-forums & YRKKH Members πŸ˜ƒ

Karan Mehra is an Indian television actor born on 10 September 1982 and portrays the role of Naitik in one of the top Rated Star Plus Show of India, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai which has completed 3 yrs .Karan as Naitik has captured many hearts many girls want a husband like Naitik,Naitik a sweet loving caring and supporting husband and apple of everyone's eye in his house.

Karan,He was a fashion designer from National School of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi. He has worked as a designer for four years in his hometown Noida .It was after this Venture that Acting happened to him. Karan has full support from his family who are not having any connection with the TV industry. His father is in the construction industry and his mother is housewife. As every parent, they knew about his ambitions when he  left everything and came to Mumbai.

Karan has done numerous ads for various banks and institutions. His latest ad is the VIP ad  with Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor , Hotspot mobile store and 7UP.. He has been an  assistant for directors like Raju Hirani and Ram Gopal Verma. He worked as an assistant in four movies. He also did a small role in Love Story 2050 as Harman's (Baweja) friend. After that he started doing modeling and that helped him a lot. He did his acting course for four months from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute.

Karan selected for main male lead in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai now his acting is highly appreciated and widely accepted. His Character name in this serial is "Naitik Singhania".

In free time he watches movies, does sketching etc. Sources said that,Karan now dedicated to Yeh Rishta and will carry on with the show until viewers like seeing him onscreen. As of now he has no plans for any other show but he would focus on bollywood in the coming days. Side by side he is also doing modeling as it's his passion.In year 2012 along with his newly married wife Nisha Karan Participated in reality show "Nach Baliye 5" and also did another reality show named "Shriman V/S Shrimati".

Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) : Karan Mehra, 2009

Favourite Yogya Jodi : Hina Khan & Karan Mehra

Favourite Pati Karan Mehra, 2011

Hottest Jodi : Hina Khan & Karan Mehra, 2011

Most Promising Talent Of Tomorrow : Karan Mehra, 2009

Best Actor - Popular : Karan Mehra, 2009 

Favourite Beta:Karan Mehra 2012

Favourite Pita:Karan Mehra 2013

Here's Once again wishing you Many more Happy returns of the day Karan God bless πŸ˜ƒ

PS: All Stuffs above used are Freebies can be used by all
Note: An genuine request please do not spam the thread by Chit chat or any other means,
you can appreciate the actors hard work instead and as per New rules Spaming is not allowed so please try and avoid
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pree4ru - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

1. There is a lot of difference between Karan  and Naitik , but while shooting for particular sequence did you feel that the was Naitik reacted was right even as karan you would react the same way?

Yes I do feel that there is similarity in both characters in certain scenes/situations.Depending on the situation Karan would or would not react in the same way.

2. If given chance to be a Creative of your show what changes will you make in your role as well as in Akshara  and why?

I would not like to change anything. Naitik & Akshara are perfect for each other.

3. We all know half of your day goes in shooting but post shoot what do you do daily? Your daily routine post shooting?

I go to the Gym, SPA, unwind myself and also try to spend quality time with my loved ones.

4. Tell us about your friendship with Hina , how does it feel to work with co-star who is a new comer in this industry ?

We have a professional relationship. Despite being a new comer Hina's adaptation to her character has been very good.

5. We know that you are cleanliness freak so do you carry on that even on set?
Yes of course I do. I am very particular about the cleanliness of my make up room on the sets.

6. We have seen many beautiful & lovely romantic scenes of Naitik & Akshara. So who is the most shy person out there during the shoot of these scenes you or hina? And which romantic scene of Naitik-Akshara is your favourite ?
I guess we both are thorough professionals & we have been doing this for quite some time now so we understand the comfort zones for such scenes. Rest the chemistry speaks for itself.

7.Any funny incident that took place while shooting the romantic scenes between you & hina. Any one incident which you would like to tall us in description?
When we do romantic scenes or songs there are so many moments like these. Rain sequence or other romantic songs sequence in room with fans & blowers. Our director comes up with these funny instructions at time & we would all start laughing.

8.What was your first reaction on finding out your nomination in SPA 2013?
Umm...my first reaction, well i was Shocked.! since its our 5th years with Star & still we are getting nominated with increase of categories each year so it really feels great when we get nominated , a satisfied feeling comes in that we have justified our roles.

9.Who is your most favourite member onscreen & your closest friend from co-actors?
Well, I Love my mom i.e Gayatri maa & she is my favourite. My closest friend onscreen is Mohit played by Ayush & we have a good bonding as well. 

10. So which is your most favourite scenes so far from show?
Well, its been 4 & half year now & as far i remember that I actually Loved the scene of My Entry in the show & when Naitik & Akshara dated each other in show before marriage , the romance in it & at the day when Naksh was born , that scene. So many many scenes are my favourite actually.😳

11. What do you think is the USP of show & how its special for you?
Well, according to me USP of our show is relationships & without negativity in it & romance between a couple has been portrayed very well in it. Its very special for me since just like you told that its been dubbed in soo many other languages with different titles & people relate their life with it , & they admire our show very much , so its just a Blessing for me that ,that i'm the part of very good show which is admired by all over world.πŸ˜ƒ And i feel lucky to be part of it. 

12. Is there any particular thing about you which we dont know?
Well, i have almost transferred all my related things into Naitik but i think there is hardly anything left about me which is unknown. umm...well, one thing is there , that is i'm very particular about things around me.

13. Then we have a queation related to bani, as seen on new segments that you & Bani(small duggu) had an awesome time with each other on sets. so do you miss her?
Aaa...when Bani😳 was here , she was very very lovely kid...aah she used to be very happy when i used to care along herπŸ˜ƒ & ofcourse i miss her. She was so cute & natural in her own way that she can never be erased from my memories.

14. What is the best compliment youhave ever received?
oh..well there are alot of compliments but one was that i have a great smile.πŸ˜ƒ

15. Are you a person who frames opinions about others immediately?
No, no i take my own time to make any opinion about others.  I actually make friends very hardly since i already have my circle of friends & i'm happy with them so.😊

16. So i was asking you consider Yeh Rishta a miracle or God's blessing?
well, A God's blessing actually .😳 I never knew that the show would reach heights of success & the way i met Rajan Shahi so i never knew how my role will shape up & so it is the God's blessing you know, requires Luck & combined with our efforts which is really paid for us so Thankyou God...!.

17. How do you maintain such an awesome onscreen chemistry with Hina & some of your fans even watched Udaipur patchup scenes more than 25 times atleast so, whats mantra behind it?
oh my god...well we both are truely professionals & we help each other alot in any scene like romantic , emotional & even normal scene...it comes out naturally . We  just do whatever is told to us.

18.Your favourite actor is Aamir Khan though Shah Rukh Khan keeps mentioning Naitik's name in every award i think ehh! and so what will be your 1st reaction when suddenly you will meet him?
I have met Shah Rukh in Star's function & it was really nice experience . Both are super stars , ofcourse he is one of favourites but i always liked aamir. 

Pre-birthday celeberations - 

We would like to share some of Karan Mehra's childhood memories with all -

Embedded image permalink

Some more cherishing memories - 

When two Cute people meet 😳-
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Naksh_Charming

many many returns of the day Karan have a fabulous year this time !!!! hope all your desire come true  !! you are doing a great job by portraying naitik character so beautifully !! may you achieve many more success in your life !!!!! keep rocking & smiling πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ !!! <3 u !!

Duggukede

Happy Birthday Karan!!!! πŸ˜³
Love you lots πŸ˜ƒ

_Amina_

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Karan
Happy Birthday to you!!! πŸ₯³

Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday Karan!! May all your dreams and wishes come true and you get all that you desire for... Hope this coming year of your life is full of love, happiness and success... You are doing a fantastic job as Naitik... You are too cute and adorable... Keep rocking and always keep smiling because you got the killer smile which make us smile πŸ˜ƒ Love you as Naitik ❀️
Once again Happy Birthday!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Starry.phoenix

wishin u a sooper dooper fantastic burdae Karan.
may you be blessed with immense happiness, success, love and laughter.
Keep rockin..hmesha & forever!! njoe ur special day

Best WishesπŸ˜ƒ
India-Forums Members

Sona_Naksh

wishing u many many happy returns of d day ...happy birthday karan ...may god bless u wid all d happiness n success in life ...

Sameera_Naksh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
KARAN MEHRA
Birthday Card

Birthday Cake

This is for u Karan

Tacker_Holic

KARAN!

I just wanna wish you a very very happy birthday! You really are an incredible actor with flair and talent! I hope you rise further in everything you do and I will pray that god blesses you with happiness, success, health and wealth!

God Bless!

Sonia 

Radhekarani

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day...May God Bless You With Many More Years Of Success !

-Sweetgal19-

Happy Birthday Karan Mehra ! πŸ€— You are one of the most versatile actors and a down to earth and humble person😳❀️ Love your portrayal of Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kehlata hai and your onscreen chemistry with Hina <3 May all happiness find your way and hope you have a lovely birthday <3

Abhinaya

Farrukh Baig

Hey dear Karan this is a small hand made birthday greeting card for you. Please accept it with a lot of prayers health wishes happy birthday karan mehra 

Edited by pree4ru - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

From Dev

Some AVIs :

From Preksha

Avi :

From Tohru -
hope you like it πŸ˜³

From Lipshaa :

From ..Jes.. :
here u go πŸ˜³ ! πŸ˜›

From _Tani_  :

From Shantell :

From Cherishh :

Hey Dev,

Here are 2 siggies that I made, chalo no laughingπŸ˜›.πŸ˜†.

From Shikha(starry.phoenix) :

From Siham :

From _Priyu_ :

*Dev.* thumbnail

• Pree4u & *Dev.* for organising the Birthday thread.πŸ‘
  • Various Creative makers like Jes, Cherishh, Tohru, Shikha , Tani ,Shantell ,Lipshaa & Siham for making Creative Signatures on Karan's Birthday. πŸ‘
  • Pree4u & *Dev.* for collecting individual wishes from people.
  • *Dev.* for collecting Avatars & Sigantures from all creative makers.
  • *Dev.*  , For gupshup part, interview Questions & Answers are taken from different sources like IndiaTvForumsBBC Audio  InterviewTellybuzz , Telly Tadka & Youtube & even Starplus. 
  • Pree4u for making banners.
From Preksha
 Birthday video - Preksha made this video as a Tribute to Karan Mehra for his contribution to television from all these years for his great acting & good nature. This video is a small & sincere thanks from all his well wishers as well.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4232VgZdu08[/YOUTUBE]

*Dev.* thumbnail
Happy Birthday Karan Mehra brother , may you keep shining like a star always , God bless you. My family wishes you a very lovely year ahead, keep rocking.πŸ˜ƒ

best regards Dev.😳

R
ecent Updates :

FEEDBACK -
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Edited by starry.phoenix - 10 years ago
_Amina_ thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day Karan! I hope that today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you. Once again Happy Birthday! πŸ₯³

Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago
sonu. thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day β€οΈ

May u have a amazing bday ,
i wish all ur wishes come true 
wish u have a healthy life aheadπŸ˜ƒ
wish all ur dreams come true😳
wish u have a rocking day πŸ₯³
wish u always keep smilingπŸ˜ƒ
wish u a very very happy happy birthday 
love u lots πŸ˜Š
😳keep smiling πŸ˜³

party hard πŸ₯³
Edited by sonu. - 10 years ago
mannukitian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Karan many many hapy returns of d dae..aap ko meri best wishes hai..aap hamesha hapy hapy rahae..aap ki smile bahut hi cute hai infact aap bhi bahut cute ho..i lob u as naitik..u perfectly fit into d role n luk perfect1 as a couple wid akshara..i still rememba ur entry in yrkkh...white suit n al stuff..i blushed dat dae d whole night..omg wen u said radhe Krishna..hayaee...den dae afta dae ur cute cute scenes made me drool over u...u r super handsme..my friend literally tease me wid you..dey say m mad...1nce again haoy b'dae..hope u hab a blast..njoy it 2 d fullest n always smile
n ma name is manisha

Edited by mannukitian - 10 years ago