🀣tu kehti hai to nai bntiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Everyone Post your Rants!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
People telling me that they can't ever differentiate between Sikh and Muslim names.. and asking me why I don't celebrate Eid.. =/ 🀣
flirtatious. thumbnail
^^ Oh My God! Really? I went to Canada and people thought we were Muslim...even though we are not Sikh! It's actually weird- if you don't know that shut up! 

There's nothing wrong with Muslims, obviously. And Eid is one of the most amazing Festival! 
Angel-Jot thumbnail
I know! I have nothing against Muslims.. but I'm a Sikh.. like c'mon. 🀣 I remember in Junior High.. I'd come to school and people would be like 'why are you at school? It's eid!' 🀣
flirtatious. thumbnail
🀣
Really? That must have been really weird! 

In my school (wiat for it) I AM THE only Indian! So on Festivals like Diwali I'm all excited and everyone looks at me like I have lost my mind!
At least Canada has quite a few Indians/ Punjabi's!

At my school ek me he hui πŸ˜­ But I decided to teach them- so now on every festival I bring sweets and force my friends to be excited πŸ˜†

There reactions are...amusing πŸ˜‰
Angel-Jot thumbnail
HAHA. Luckily, I don't have to do that. We've got brown people everywhere you go here. 🀣 Must suck for you. But I can imagine how that is.. That was how it was for me in elementary.. There were only two brown kids in elementary.. I was one of them XD
flirtatious. thumbnail
Hehehe really??
Canada is lwhere most Indians want to settle down- I can see why, its such a pretty place! Before it was Australia- from like 1900- 2005. But now NO Indian comes to Australia- like its not even fair! 
Before we had all these Indians and now we can find no one- and my parents prefer to mix with Punjabis. Apparently everyone else does not talk enough πŸ€” 

Oh I thought of an another Rant- I'll post it soon!
Edited by Stunning_Sarun - 10 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Yeah.. my city is.. all brown.. literally. It's like Punjab. 🀣
^πŸ˜† My city is no different. All i see is babas cycling around πŸ˜† Not that i mind one bit. Its like punjab, and feels kinda nice. Not to forget that we've had to struggle a lot to come to this point in canada.