Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
rofl..is it so...rofl...so its all abt Australia na..not in india..indian know...especially north indians knw that butter chicken is js butter chiken..n its a single dish...rofl...
that waiter...nxt tym vnevr u go to that restaurant...dont ask him abt the menu...bt js tell him straight way...that i need butter chicken...rofl
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
there was a new restaurant that opened, and apparaently the halwai and cook had come from north india and were proper halwai
so we went there at lunch time and we were in the mood to eat samose, so we ordered ssome...bad choice because inside the samosa they had basically put potato and lettuce inside...disgusting
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ πŸ€£ Imagine his reaction 
And no yaar- its about ANYTHING 
Any country, state, topic- just rant your heart away
flirtatious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

there was a new restaurant that opened, and apparaently the halwai and cook had come from north india and were proper halwai

so we went there at lunch time and we were in the mood to eat samose, so we ordered ssome...bad choice because inside the samosa they had basically put potato and lettuce inside...disgusting

EWW! The thing that annoys me the most is that they don't realise that NORTH INDIAN FOOD IS SPICY!!! 
Seriously- mummy carries CHILLI PEPPERS in her purse when she goes to a resteraunt so she has some spice in her food πŸ˜†
My mum loves her spice
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

EWW! The thing that annoys me the most is that they don't realise that NORTH INDIAN FOOD IS SPICY!!! 
Seriously- mummy carries CHILLI PEPPERS in her purse when she goes to a resteraunt so she has some spice in her food πŸ˜†
My mum loves her spice

OMG yes thats the worst thing...sarra khana kitna fhika lagta hai without mirch...i need my food to be spicy...tabhi asli maza aata hai khane ka

haha your mum is awesome
Edited by mjht_one - 10 years ago
flirtatious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

OMG yes thats the worst thing...sarra khana kitna fhika lagta hai without mirch...i need my food to be spicy...tabhi asli maza aata hai khane ka

haha your mum is awesome

Mere school mey me hamesha complain kar reh hot hu ki canteen ka khanna kitna fikha hota hai aur mer friends mirch ke mara mar rey hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yeep- my mum is! She actually takes out her chilli at office during lunches and laughs at peoples reactions. It's hilarious to hear their reactions from her
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
y confused for chickenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
flirtatious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhureet

🀣
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhureet

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

Mere school mey me hamesha complain kar reh hot hu ki canteen ka khanna kitna fikha hota hai aur mer friends mirch ke mara mar rey hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yeep- my mum is! She actually takes out her chilli at office during lunches and laughs at peoples reactions. It's hilarious to hear their reactions from her

yaar yahan canteen ka food is just not yummy at all...

omg thats so cool...i love ur mum right now...thats freakin epic...

btw when you actually feed aussie peeps real indian food they love it even though its spicy as, they truly do find it delicious