Behzaad Khan's interview with ZA Productions Link + WU

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so he's only taking a break, but how long it will be or if it will be for ever, even he himself didnt confirm
so i guess we can assume that the billi episode was his last one😭 for the time being😭
Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Oh thank u so much for sharing...πŸ€—, but it doesn't seem a long interv  Edited by eshasrk - 10 years ago
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BK ..says Playing Rathore over an year has become mechanical ..and  he wants a break..

But nothing is confirmed he says ...I guess he has already approached PH for that ..and thats y no offical confirmation on it..

I wonder if Rathore goes ..so will the Cvs show the Flashbacks coz he is an intergal part of it
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Siyaa-

BK ..says Playing Rathore over an year has become mechanical ..and  he wants a break..

But nothing is confirmed he says ...I guess he has already approached PH for that ..and thats y no offical confirmation on it..

I wonder if Rathore goes ..so will the Cvs show the Flashbacks coz he is an intergal part of it

Oh gosh and we are back to square one πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...but what does he mean with a break ???
Leave for a very long period to do something else or just a small vacation and come back refreshed???? A break can mean so many things πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...so we'll still have to wait for confirmation.
Lagtaa hain he is already on a break, coz he's missing in action these days
😭

Ok a little bit more is clear...I hope he re-invents himself and comes back to Arjun

Edited by eshasrk - 10 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
He wants a romantic role ???
Wow they could cast Shital opposite him...
He himself doesn't know what he's gonna do, so for the time being he will not be seen in Arjun.
Now it is clear why no one talks abt this issue and why they have said he's gone away to Delhi, once he has taken a final decision, only then will the PH decide what to do with Rathore...continue with him ( as in replacement maybe ) or kill him...

He should understand that most of the roles on television are women-oriented, Rathore is a very strong role he got, but then again I can also understand him...after playing a cop so long, it can become mechanical...
But this goes for any role on television...it becomes mechanical, coz shows on television can last for years...it is not like a movie where plot is finished in 3 hours time

tharu23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why do i get the feeling that this means he's leaving... πŸ˜­ this is PH way of preparing viewers for the doom day... they did the same thing with a another actor in a another show... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: tharu23

why do i get the feeling that this means he's leaving... πŸ˜­ this is PH way of preparing viewers for the doom day... they did the same thing with a another actor in a another show... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Even I get the feeling that he might be leaving...the way he said : I've taken a decision...
But I still hope against hope that he might re-consider and comes back in Arjun...let's all give him the much needed time and space he wishes for and than maybe he comes in the right frame of mind, which tells him to come back to Arjun, esp when the Sikander phase will start it will become interesting and Rathore is needed there

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Look.
Everybody is still confused and so am I.
But,still,fingers are crossed.
But,''i want Forum32 to have an interview with BK.''
How many of u agree to my statement(in inverted commas)?
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Even I get the feeling that he might be leaving...the way he said : I've taken a decision...
But I still hope against hope that he might re-consider and comes back in Arjun...let's all give him the much needed time and space he wishes for and than maybe he comes in the right frame of mind, which tells him to come back to Arjun, esp when the Sikander phase will start it will become interesting and Rathore is needed there

i totally agree with u,Esha.
Maybe,we should give him the much needed space and time,so that he can rethink abt his decision.
Fingers are still crossed.
Hoping against hope,now.
Yeah,Sikander phase jab se start hoga,tabse BK as Rathod will be important.