Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Prettyaish123

He's just going on a long break is what I infer from this...

Ah, how we all wish that would be the case!
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

Okay... I can officially state that I have lost the plot...

I dont want him to leave..😭
 he is saying that he has taken a break, but then again he is also stating that he doesn't know if and when he will be back in Arjun
Though i do believe that like with most of the other cast the cvs can reinvent rathore, kind of make it a challenging role for Behzy sir, as he feels that its all mechanical now...   

Same here. If they intend to move ahead with the show without Rathore, like they are doing now, I don't know how it's going to work out, with the Sikander part coming in. Yes, I wish Behzaad and CVs would sit down and work it out, to add more facets to the character, so that he doesn't feel the monotony he's feeling now.
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal_156

tfs dear
hm break he want
all d best for d future to him
we miss him a lot for sure

Yes, we sure will miss him like crazy.
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: MriduB

TFS!

Behzaad is a fantastic actor! :)

No matter what project he will take up after Arjun and break period, will be always there to support him and love him! :) 

Behzaad rocks! 

He certainly is one of the strongest performers I've seen on Indian TV- having seen him in Geet and Arjun. 

And yes, I am surely looking forward to any show he is going to take up in the future.😊
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitreypandey

so shocked😲 by hearing this but nothing is not confirmed yet god knows why he is so confused  ðŸ˜•

if he is leaving the show then i think they (production team ) will replace the  actor if this will happen it take time to adjust with him but to adjust with the show without Rathore is more difficult 
sorry if i hurt someone 

I can understand when he says he's feeling cramped as an actor. He's not the kind of person who does a show just for the sake of doing, or for the pay it gives him. He's looking for more challenges to the actor in him, and once you do something for more than a year, it does tend to be monotonous.  
I don't know what will happen to the character Rathore now. If it is confirmed he is not intending to come back, I'd rather the CVs go for a worthy replacement, than doing away with the character altogether. I know it's difficult for us to imagine anyone else in the role, but I don't see how the story can move ahead without Rathore.
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Sharing😊
I agree with BK it was getting a bit repititive for him in Arjun,I wish they had opened the frienship,Sam-Arjun-Roshni angle or even the Sam-Ayesha story or something which would have allowed him to grow as an actor.Still there's still a ray of hope and all the best for him in all his future ventures😳
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
All I can say is that I desperately want him to be on the show. It's like Sana leaving all over again. It was never the same without Sana. And it's never going to be the same without him. It's boring sometimes and I just miss seeing him and Ayesha together  Even Sakshi's jokes don't cheer me up. Dear Rathod sir you want a romantic role...it is right here in Arjun. Producers of Arjun please let him romance Ayesha. It is going to be so awesome!!! Fingers crossed