Views

Users

Frequent Posters

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zebbie0504

Look.
Everybody is still confused and so am I.
But,still,fingers are crossed.
But,''i want Forum32 to have an interview with BK.''
How many of u agree to my statement(in inverted commas)?

I'd happily look forward to as many interviews of him I can get. And yeah, an F32 one would be more official, and I guess clearer. So yeah, I agree.
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Even I get the feeling that he might be leaving...the way he said : I've taken a decision...
But I still hope against hope that he might re-consider and comes back in Arjun...let's all give him the much needed time and space he wishes for and than maybe he comes in the right frame of mind, which tells him to come back to Arjun, esp when the Sikander phase will start it will become interesting and Rathore is needed there

I know, I am hoping against hope for that too. I hope he takes a break now, and when he's all refreshed, he comes back to Arjun as Rathore, esp since I can't imagine the Sikander phase without him.
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
😕 THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW
No official confirmation. So may be he just had a word with the PH. May be they gonna write the script of how to end Rathore in Arjun.  Then it will be official.
Buh as he talks about a break for personnel matter, it could mean this will be just temporary. Then he might come back and shoot for the end. 
Because there is no hope that he wanna continue Arjun.

I hope they only show another strong contender for Rathore, so that Rathore and Ayesha are justified. Don't wanna see him die ðŸ˜­
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jo_Pinchy

TFS

😕 THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW
No official confirmation. So may be he just had a word with the PH. May be they gonna write the script of how to end Rathore in Arjun.  Then it will be official.
Buh as he talks about a break for personnel matter, it could mean this will be just temporary. Then he might come back and shoot for the end. 
Because there is no hope that he wanna continue Arjun.

I hope they only show another strong contender for Rathore, so that Rathore and Ayesha are justified. Don't wanna see him die ðŸ˜­

I know, I don't even want to think of that possibility, of Rathore's character dying.   It's too painful to even imagine.😭

And ya I'm also confused. I am almost sure he's not intending to come back, though, the way he keeps on saying about future roles et all. 
Edited by miss_bennet - 10 years ago
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He's just going on a long break is what I infer from this...
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay... I can officially state that I have lost the plot...
I dont want him to leave..😭
 he is saying that he has taken a break, but then again he is also stating that he doesn't know if and when he will be back in Arjun
Though i do believe that like with most of the other cast the cvs can reinvent rathore, kind of make it a challenging role for Behzy sir, as he feels that its all mechanical now...   

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs dear
hm break he want
all d best for d future to him
we miss him a lot for sure
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS!
Behzaad is a fantastic actor! :)

No matter what project he will take up after Arjun and break period, will be always there to support him and love him! :) 

Behzaad rocks! 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so shocked😲 by hearing this but nothing is not confirmed yet god knows why he is so confused  ðŸ˜•
if he is leaving the show then i think they (production team ) will replace the  actor if this will happen it take time to adjust with him but to adjust with the show without Rathore is more difficult 
sorry if i hurt someone 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 lets hope for the best now