TOI;Akhlaque Khan bags Sudhir Sharmas next

sauris thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Akhlaque Khan bags Sudhir Sharma's next

Sunshine Production's upcoming show on Life OK starring Siddharth Arora and Neha Sargam in the lead has been in the news for quite some time now.

The show which is said to be based in Lucknow is expected to soon go on floors and the latest actor to join the cast is Akhlaque Khan.

Sources inform that Akhlaque who is currently seen in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha has been finalized for the show. Akhlaque will play the role of the parallel lead. His character will be positive and of a boy next door.

When contacted, Akhlaque said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't comment anything on my role and on the show right now."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news-and-gossip/Akhlaque-Khan-bags-Sudhir-Sharmas-next/articleshow/22366294.cms?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs
ye acha kiya SS ne
saare supporting actors ko nbt se nikal kar apne new show me jagah de di...
pehle beera bhaiya n ab tannu bhaiya!!
but im happy for dem...busy ho gaye wo log!!
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
TFS

sudhir sharma is busy with other shows ki he  got no time for NBT ssn3 😡
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sauris :

thanx for sharing. i'm happy for Sid and Aklaque ..finally they would get the focus on themselves instead of being over shadowed by others ! hope SS ropes in some more NBT actors in his new project too !
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs all d best to akhlaque😃 want kunaksha also yaar😕
Balli73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aklaque is a good actor. He will do full justice to the character he will play. All the best to him for the role. 
sfdiva23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Glad to know that  Siddharth Arora and Akhalaque Khan will be in another show.  Both are really fabulous actors.  Akhalaque Khan was in a film that won awards at a film festival- A Question Mark is a 2012 Hindi language horror film. two prestigious awards - "Best Editing' and Best Lead Actor' for their film Question Mark at the St. Tropez International Film Festival 2013. The glittering award ceremony took place in Nice in the South of France from May 16 - 18, 2013. Yusuf Shaikh, Head Distribution and Ipr - Percept Pictures received the awards on behalf of the Best Lead Actor' Akhlaque Khan award and Udhaya Rajni for the Best Editing of the Film' award. "(from IMDb  http://www.imdb.com/news/ni54765058/   )
  I just hope the show is a quality one that will be worth watching.  I really enjoyed his playing Tanu in NBTNMKK, he hit the right notes and he and Siddarth had a good chemistry.
Edited by sfdiva23 - 10 years ago