Shraddha Kapoor to star opposite Shahid Kapoor?

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Shraddha Kapoor to star opposite Shahid Kapoor?
TNN | Sep 5, 2013, 12.38PM IST

Since her debut movie 'Aashiqui 2' turned out to be a blockbuster hit, newbie Shraddha Kapoor is in demand.

The movie has helped to establish her as a competent actress and has made her very popular among filmmakers, who want to sign her for their upcoming movies.

Interestingly, there are rumours doing the round that the pretty actress will star opposite Shahid Kapoor in the Hindi remake of a Shakespearean play. She has allegedly been offered the meaty role in Vishal Bhardwaj's adaptation of Hamlet. Shraddha has already met the director to talk about her role. Apparently, Shraddha is very keen to work with Vishal.

Hamlet is expected to go on the floors by the end of the year.

http://www.timesofindia.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Shraddha-Kapoor-to-star-opposite-Shahid-Kapoor/articleshow/22325567.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Love Shraddha, such a beautiful and natural actress. <3
Hope she chooses the right projects, I think she'd look cute with Shahid if he got rid of the haircut and sported the JWM hairstyle.
i like sharddha.. but god why shahid ?.. i dont want shraddha to star in flop films...
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vishal bharadwaj does his best when its shakespeare adaptation i am very excited for this one.    hamlet adaptation set in kashmir 👍🏼
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I am a little scared of Vishal after the debacle of Matru Ki Bijli lol, I mean that was a really horrible movie.

But Shraddha-Shahid would be an awesome combination, hope its true.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😕😕😕 

Oh well...will watch the movie ONLY for Shraddha.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ooh this will be an interesting pair...and please Bharadwaj more Kaminey elements and not Matroo crap
Also Hamlet is one of my fave Shakespeare play so can't wait
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is this person new to BW??.. i stopped reading after first line..sharddha's in her 3rd year

Since her debut movie 'Aashiqui 2' turned out to be a blockbuster hit, newbie Shraddha Kapoor is in demand.

anyhu ... shardha n shahid will be good. but i thought the director n shahid didnt get along.. 
Edited by love_struck - 10 years ago
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have not seen Shraddha act...but she would look good with Shahid...😊
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW I am happy for Shraddha. Vishal has been giving duds offlate but lets hope this one is a success for her sake!