Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMNP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved Rituparna's interview and her views on the ever memorable show IPKKND...Glad to know she loved the show too and misses it just like us
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone is Barun s' fan.He is the best β€οΈ.
tfs
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -BS-adia

@bold Ikr, somepeople dnt want to express their 'dil ki baat' that dsnt mean ki they dnt like him πŸ˜ƒ

I know...I have come across many who I thought won't know him but surprisingly they knew his name and other info about him πŸ‘

Besides in showbiz also,  I think she is not the only one who has expressed her likeness for him.
esha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It feels so good to hear this from another celebrity...Barun Sobti rocks!
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
tfs! i didn't know who she was but she's an actress and obviously well established and well know right?  what a lovely compliment, especially from a senior in the same profession!  barun sobti commands respect onscreen, the mad love he gets is just a side-product of his awesomeness 😳 hope more fangirls come out into the open, love u barun πŸ˜›
_HealeR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: stg1

tfs! i didn't know who she was but she's an actress and obviously well established and well know right? what a lovely compliment, especially from a senior in the same profession! barun sobti commands respect onscreen, the mad love he gets is just a side-product of his awesomeness 😳hope more fangirls come out into the open, love u barunπŸ˜›

yup she is a popular face in Tollywood and ofcourse a very good actress.. A great cmpliment from a great actress..
_HealeR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: crackerszone

Barun truly is amazing...An actress of her caliber n experience is telling she used to watch IPK fr Barun Sobti...what could be more complimentary for an actor?..Barun deserves it all n so much more...dis statement should be thrown at sum sadistics faces who used to critisize Barun n his acting..as if dey hold a phd at acting demselves -___-

you always say on their face πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
Kichukotha thumbnail
Celebrity fan of Barun.. Great !
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg im crazily delighted to read this ... Hayeee my barun my hearthrob
ashw99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing...