Today is Shashikant garg aka Narendra Jha B'day

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all members of Ek Ghar Banauga forum , how r all of you ? i hope all of you r fine too 😳

Today on 2nd september is the b'day of Akash onscreen father shashikant garg b'day , his real name is Narendra Jha , he is a notable and a good actor too , if all of u had remembered him in any other shows , so i wanted to tell u too he acted in zee tv thief of baghdad as thief Ahmed , he performed the role of air force captain arya veer pratap in star one show choona hai aasman , a year before EGB he acted in the show on life ok has Hum ne li hai Shapath on life ok as ACP karanveer and he becomes famous from his role from colours show Havan playing the role of Baap Ji , during EGb in the month of July he also acted in the other show buddy Project season 2 on Channel V as a cameo role of avantika father ðŸ˜Š 

i get to know his b'day from his facebook id  😊

so lets wish Narendra Ji Happy Birthday 😳 well he is doing a good work in Ek ghar banauga as Akash father , sometimes he appear to be good with Akash , sometimes he portray as a strange person with mangla .

Happy Birthday to you Narendra Ji 😳 🥳

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect as u have wanted to be on this day

Edited by arabian_love - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters