Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Nimmi...calling my praises for you bakwaas😲😭😆 dont underestimate my emotions😈 and yes get a new computer and a new net🥱 and im so glad you liked the siggy😳 and your most welcome😉😆 I have to go back n see What I've written😆
and your dabba is just gorgeous❤️ 
I know right?<33
and yeah where is your 2012 birthday thread?? it just seems to have vanished😲 Let me look it up on fb later.. or u too can do it😛

why did you have to change your colour?😒 i miss your green!! ditto!😡

your wishlist is so sweet! and what?😲 your putting up your siggy for auction??😲 dont do that i would apply but i dont want to remove my siggs from my dabba only😆you cracked me up here Anji🤣🤣 and plus the colouring wouldnt match😛 BUT I LOVE THAT SIGGY SO MUCH..it looks perfect in your dabba..i'll hate not seeing it there😒 ditto again!😵 and waiting for the second edit that you want olly to make😉
awww of course i'll write an essay for your birthday..😳 waise bhi its been quite some time since i wrote one..😛 waiting for ur essay<3

shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheets0312

happy belated birthday shibz 🤗 

sorry im out of touch of IF due to time constraints right now... will try and be active soon! hope u had a fab day 

Thank you Sheets🤗 it's ok..yes I had a good day😃
MyButterCup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful thread especially the hand made card sanju
👏
happy birthday Shibz
hope you continue your love and support for arjuhi / karanika forever 😊
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@sanju- maan gaye yaar! tu bhi suspense rakhne mein ustaad hai... why dont you write a nice thriller story??? 😃
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awhh Shibzyy I'm SO LATE!!!:'(
Sowweyyy!!! :(

By chance I was missing Karanika & all of you guys and thought to come visit! So sad I missed my one of my very fave KMH buddy's bday...

HAPPY BELATED BDAY LOVE ❤️ ❤️❤️
I hope you had a blast sweetheart :D I miss you! Take care and rock on hitler didi! hehe, you truly are the light of this forum so always keep shining bright! <3

xoxoxo,
Meera ❤️
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BTW! I love the thread Sanju! It's beautiful ❤️
You never fail to dissapoint Gurl! 😉
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyButterCup

wonderful thread especially the hand made card sanju
👏
happy birthday Shibz
hope you continue your love and support for arjuhi / karanika forever 😊

thank you dear :)
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Awhh Shibzyy I'm SO LATE!!!:'(
Sowweyyy!!! :(

By chance I was missing Karanika & all of you guys and thought to come visit! So sad I missed my one of my very fave KMH buddy's bday...

HAPPY BELATED BDAY LOVE ❤️ ❤️❤️
I hope you had a blast sweetheart :D I miss you! Take care and rock on hitler didi! hehe, you truly are the light of this forum so always keep shining bright! <3

xoxoxo,
Meera ❤️

Thank you sweetheart🤗 I Miss u too❤️
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The most thread i hav ever read :D Sanju really ur sense of humor has no match, except may b shibz's. Nimmi a very Happy Belated BDAY :D :* love u a lot