HBD ~ Our Hiter Didi ;)

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL No! I'm not dancing cuz birthday = celebration and all that!😆😉 I'm dancing because I didn't mention the name of our Birthday Girl in the thread title so I can now officially do the I'll-say-stuff-about-the-b'day-girl-and-make-you-guess timepass🤣.. Oh yeah! And also pretend you didn't scroll down and read her name that I've shortly after written in bold🤣 Me so smart only😎
Chalo now raise your hands all those who could guess by the title I bestowed on her (No, not counted if you already know whose b'day it is! Which is very likely since she's Ms.Popular⭐️) Having said that agar sach mein haath khade kar rakhe hai toh neeche kar lo.. Paagal lag rahe ho🤣 It amazes me at times how seriously people take me!😲 Mad fans I tell you!

Haan yaad hai haan! B'day girl ke baare mein bolna hai😳 Toh starting with why I called her 'Hitler Didi' (Itni bakwaas karte karte maine ek reason soch hi liya😆 Likha toh maine ainvayi tha!😆) Haan toh, major like ekdum important reason.. Mainly why I called her that is because she's na.. What do you call it.. Yeah.. 'Old'!! She's old enough to be called our 'Didi'!!🤣 Aur itehfaak toh dekho.. Matlab bilkul aaj hi ek aur saal badi ho gayi!😲🤣 Issi baat be zordaar taaliyan!! 👏.👏.👏.. Ab taaliyan nai bajaoge? Jab maan-ni hoti hai tab koi baat nai maanega! Hadh karte ho yaar!😳 Btw those who've already realized I'm just trying to increase the length of my post.. Bole toh kya dimag paye-la hai!😆 Desh ka future tumhi log toh ho!👍🏼 (Aur bula lo mujhe 'Gundi'😈😃) Moving on, the b'day girl is our 'Hitler Didi' because she's a l'il fierce in her mannerisms.. Idk if that's the right way to describe.. I'm no writer! But thoda sa 'khauf' toh uska sab ke mann mein hai.. Forum ke bacche logon se pooch lo.. Everyone is a tad bit careful while conversing with her dreading offending her for anything! (Prime example is our Olly.. Kyu Olly?😉🤣) A lot of it is out of respect though! But obviously jitni stern utni hi sensitive.. But like a true blue Virgo, that side of her is carefully masked! 

And if anyone has a doubt, ^ yeh tareef hi thi!😳 chal koi na.. Yeh kathor duniya hum Virgos ko nai samajhti!😭 Par main hu🤗

Baaki toh she's our Forum's superstar! I guess everyone here has atleast one fond memory with her!😳 And a couple of us are lucky enough to have many!😃 She's also the oldest and most dedicated KMH fan amongst all of us!👍🏼 The most amazing VM maker we have..The most amazing!!⭐️ A charm as a friend🤗 A delight to have those rare long, meaningful conversations with!😳😆 And like Anchi says, she's got a beautiful smile❤️

Haha yeah! I'm being nice because my b'day is like arriving soon!😉😆 Btw I have a virtual-b'day-gifts-wishlist. Thanks in advance!😃 
Okay.. Okay.. Now before I forget, there's one very important and unique thing about the b'day girl that it's vital to include it while introducing her.. Without which all of this is incomplete! Assuming you all have guessed who it is by now, guess what is that one very special thing about her.. Batao Batao!!🤔 (Look Sheetal.. You're not the only one good with suspense!😉😆) Kya yaar! Abhi tum logo ko desh ka bhavishya kaha aur ab itna easy guess nai ho raha! #Disappointed🤢 So that one thing without which her introduction can't even begin is her NAME!!🤣.🤣.🤣..

With soo.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.. much love wishing a very very Happy Birthday, Happier Month, Happiest Year to our personal superstar.. 
SHIBZY 
WooHoo!! Paarrttaayy!!🥳 Dhinchak! Dhinchak!!

We Love You So Much Babe!❤️ So Much!🤗

And since Olly ke PhotoShop ko keede pade hai aur hum baaki nithale hai.. We got something made for you! Umeed hai aapko yeh nazrana qubool hoga!

Special thanks to Ana for the gorgeous sigg and all the more special thanks for bearing with me and my super huge list of instructions! Beech mein tujhe aise bhi laga hoga "Itna hi hai toh khud hi bana le.. Mujhse kyu banwa rahi hai?!" But thanks for being a sweetheart and not saying it!😆

Shibzy.. Two things gift yourself on our behalf ASAP!

1. A new phone! Seriously!! Zamaana chaand pe pahuch gaya tu abhi WA tak nai aayi😵

2. Get us a Jiju!! Your husband/boyfriend to be precise!😳 Anchi tujhse aage nikal gayi!😲

I know bol toh aise rahi hu jaise bagal wali dukaan se dahi laana hai🤣 Par chaho toh sab kuch hai aasan!👍🏼

Aur ab jab thread itna 'interactive' ho hi gaya hai.. Toh lage haath kuch aur kaam nipta leti hu!🤔 Toh beheno.. Jis Jis-ke b'day aur congratulatory threads mein main post nai kar paayi unn sabko 'Belated Happy Birthday' aur 'Congratulations'..👏
Aur koi announcement hoga toh mujhse yahin add karwa lo.. Shibzy ka b'day thread hai.. 'Most viewed' hi hoga! 😆

Chalo.. I think it's enough for the day! Atleast according to my mom it is!😆
And now Shibzy.. For the big surprise.. A b'day VM! Bilkul apna samajhke enjoy karna.😈🤣 Also, the song is a dedication from us!
Edited by -sanju- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanju- thumbnail
Btw, for all those viewing from phone, that b'day sigg is a gif with 4 frames😛 So Ana deserves 4 times the appreciation😆

Also Shibzy since none of the gifts are self-made, I'm going to post something I made myself.. Last year hi sahi😉😆 A pic of the b'day card😳😛😎

And don't worry, no more speeches from my side🥱😆
Edited by -sanju- - 10 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday to the most amazing person ever 🤗 🤗 🤗
Nimmi what do i say?😳 you know i love you so much..you've always been there for us whenever we've needed you..as a friend, a sister and a guide! and i know that you'll always be there for us :') we can trust you blindly..your so caring, so sweet and loving..not forgetting so talented!⭐️ you make the best VMs❤️❤️ and amazin siggs&avi's..anyone would say they're lucky to have you in their life❤️ 🤗 your soulmate..whoever it is will be the luckiest person on Earth to have you in his life😳

Wish you a happy birthday and i hope you get lots of happiness in your life  because you deserve it all! Love you lots 🤗 :* and before i get even more senti..i'll stop😆
and sanju i'll add one more thing to the wishlist...finish the Daaru desi vm😈😆 or are you saving it for anchi's wedding present?🤣 please humari maange puri karo! and atleast get a new phone this year!😒 and of course we're waiting for a jiju very impatiently😆😉

And as a tradition goes...a card:

and a gift..i know its not as good..but i hope you like it😳

Now time to praise the topic maker and the post👏😆😆 Sanju awesome post as always! i dont know how you do it..you even made the guess who the birthday girl is part entertaining👏👏👏 you should get an award for this⭐️ it has everything..from insults to praises😆 everything is perfect just how a typical virgo wants it to be👏 (after you made me edit the post a million times..so i should get some credit🤣)
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 10 years ago
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy budday shibzu loves u so much
Huggs hope you have a rocking bday
Aur hope you live 100 nahin but 1000 years

Happy budday :)
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy wala birthday Shibzy!!!!

see ARJUN had arranged a party but u dumped him😲...*how cruel*

ab koi aur dhundo👍🏼...arohi usse le gayyi ❤️😳

ENJOY UR DAY!!!!!!!!!!

sanju awesome thread...i guessed par maine haath upar nahi kia...mein thodi teri fan hun😎
Edited by ...vibha... - 10 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail

Haha! No Vibha! Majhe konhi fans nahi aahet! Sarcastic hota te!😆
mansi1424 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanju-

Haha! No Vibha! Majhe konhi fans nahi aahet! Sarcastic hota te!😆

Main tho teri fan hoon garmi main haawa mere se ati hai sabki 😆Edited by mansi1424 - 10 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love the sanju-trademarked-super-long post. 😆
secondly i love the bday sig by anarkali❤️
n thirdly me too want jiju... as long as i think m the only one who literally call her di 🤣Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago
mansi1424 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonkmh

i love the sanju-trademarked-super-long post. 😆
secondly i love the bday sig by anarkali❤️
n thirdly me too want jiju... as long as i think m the only one who litrerally call her di 🤣

Di nahin bolati par i think sanju needs a punju 😆
Abhi mujhe ek gaana yaad araha hai

Jinke agein ji
Jinke peeche ji
Wo mere gigagi
Wo mere gigagi

These are the changed lyrics

Jinke agein ji
jinke peeche ju
Kab ayega mera sanju ka panju
Hum sabka hone waala jeeju 😆Edited by mansi1424 - 10 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so here is the day!!.a day when an angel was born yrs ago (age nahi mention kar sakti na :P)😆
and little did i know that the angel was going to be a special part of my life 😳..wish u a very very happy birthday shibz ...tumhare baare mein jo bhi kaha jaye kam hi hai ..(and sanju ne toh already bahut kuch bata diya ..mere liye kuch choda hi nahi 😭😆..)..anyways just three words fo u--
-Caring, adorable and a true friend..⭐️..i really learnt so much from you ..and wish o keep learning from you forever..😳..
wish  u all the happiness and prosperity ..and all the success u deserve! ❤️ love u shibz :D

and coming to the thread!..sanjuuu u r a pro in making bday threads !..awesome thread and the title 'hitler did' haha ya koi mujhse pooche!😆..and haha sanju ne jo list taiyaar kiya hai (BF/Hubby and WA ) use dhyan mein rakhte hue sirf yehi keh sakti hun ki - shibz humari maange poori karo! 😆 and jaldi karo 😉
and ana superlove the siggy!..❤️
i was planning to give a senti speech but dropped the idea (mat poocho kyu..exams 😡..😭)

shibz mera bday gift due hai ...december tak pahuch hi jayega hopefully😃

main aur bahut kuch kehna chahti hun par abhi sujh nahi raha ....baad mein likh dungi :D