Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shaleenrocks

Wowww
This is the most beautiful update...Abhi and Sakshi bonding is so adorable...awww abhi accepted sakshi friendship..so sweet..then sharing secrets..so cute..i m officially in love with abhi..arjun realizing sakshi in pain and foegot about it was very well written..they got to eat ice creams and arjun brought for Sakshi too...Omg sakshi crying for her mom ar night in sleep and arjun got to know abt it..interesting twist..finally the ending was so so beautiful...Arjun realizing Sakshi filling that void...i m torally loving this..conrinue soon dear..we shuld select a face for abhi..some cute little boy..continue soon and thanks so much for pm dear

Thank you...!!!!
Thank you sooo much for liking it...!!!!!!
M really haooy u liked the bonding between two of them...yes abhi is indeed very sweet...!!!!
hehehe yes shairng their biggest secrets...!!!thank you soo much for liking the new character soo much...m happy you liked it...cz on one side i ws writing he forgot and on the other side that he regretted forgetting...yes... Oour ACP is not thaat akdu...hehehe...yes thats a twist i beought in order to bring i glimpse of sakshi's past...and who other than our ACP wud be to better to knw abt it so made Mrs. Singh share it...m soo happy u liked it...!!!yes i cant make him love all of a sudden sop m tryng 2 go step by step...ill cont as soon as possible...yes sure ill try n search ...i thot but dn ...a second thot came may u all dnt connect wd him o dnt find hm dat cute...bt as u said ill put dat in my nxt update...PM is entirely my pls...!!
😊
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeylovesarjun

Aww thx dear
U can understand me
Huh PCB
12 means suicide
N I will pakka commentπŸ˜›

You r most welcome...!!!!!
yes i truly can...😭
PCB...i cn gt ds...hehehe...
i totally agree on that part...!!!
n you dont need to...if and wn u have time jst go thru d story n hit like button...
i can wair for ur feedbacks...they are welcome anytime...
😊
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waitin fr ur update s t tdy just eager hmmm i guess waitin s has to be done right
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sakshi i read the update yest n forgot to comment.
Kya baat hai..Abhi instantly became sakshi's friend. Now should i mention how much i'm loving their bond? πŸ˜‰
Arjun realisation on forgeting that she had got hurt. Muje maza aya. Then the conversation on pain between sakshi n abhi was so cute. Secret kabhi Arjun se chupa hai kya? And yh i liked how he is admiring her bravery.
He got an ice cream for her... yeeeks...m jumping
After hearing about sakshi's nightmare we might get some serious covert investigation from arjun?only if he cares about her? He might try to know more about her.
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravzs

waitin fr ur update s t tdy just eager hmmm i guess waitin s has to be done right

Hey just saw ur comment...hope you know i have opened a new thread of my story...so that it remains in AF...if u cnt find it please go to index..i have update it and will keep updating it as i proceed my story...so that people here also dont miss it...rest if u dnt get my PMs pls send me buddy request if u want...
😊
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jo_Pinchy

Sakshi i read the update yest n forgot to comment.
Kya baat hai..Abhi instantly became sakshi's friend. Now should i mention how much i'm loving their bond? πŸ˜‰
Arjun realisation on forgeting that she had got hurt. Muje maza aya. Then the conversation on pain between sakshi n abhi was so cute. Secret kabhi Arjun se chupa hai kya? And yh i liked how he is admiring her bravery.
He got an ice cream for her... yeeeks...m jumping
After hearing about sakshi's nightmare we might get some serious covert investigation from arjun?only if he cares about her? He might try to know more about her.

Heyyy m really sorry ...after opening the new thread i did not come here to c...coz i thot u might find me there only...very sorry...
yeah abhi and sakshi are more or less same ...not age but mind n masti wise heheheh...thank you soo much for liking their bonding...
Hahaha..m happy u liked it...yeah our ACP is always there in the right place on the right time...
yesss..he is not that akdu..all he wanted was not be unmasked again...
You may or may not...ull have to wait a bit hope u dont  mind...
thanks for replyng and really sorry for commenting sooo late...!!!!!!!!!!
😊
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Hello People...[IMPORTANT]
I hope you know that i have opened a new thread for my story so that it remains in AF...so all those who want to read it can go there and will find my story there..if that is not opossible then please have a check on INDEX because i will be updating it as i update my story so you will find the links there ...and those of you who wan t to be PMed please send me a buddy request...!!!!
Thank You
-Sakshi
😊
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAKSHI..

Heyyy m really sorry ...after opening the new thread i did not come here to c...coz i thot u might find me there only...very sorry...

Oh please, don't be sorry. I found my way any how.
yeah abhi and sakshi are more or less same ...not age but mind n masti wise heheheh...thank you soo much for liking their bonding...
Hahaha..m happy u liked it...yeah our ACP is always there in the right place on the right time...
yesss..he is not that akdu..all he wanted was not be unmasked again...
πŸ˜† 
You may or may not...ull have to wait a bit hope u dont  mind.
Now over here, I don't mind at all. You can write in your own pace dear... 
thanks for replyng and really sorry for commenting sooo late...!!!!!!!!!!

😊

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN ON THE THREAD 2
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Hope you like it...
😊