Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome updates !! Loved dips Madhu convo and dips blatant declaration of not loving Rishabh was really appreciative !! So Phoenix rose back hehe !! Rishabh did miss Madhu all these years..hmm that's sweet indeed !! Wow..so finally they met at Budapest, actually loved how Madhu came to his rescue as though they were never afar from each other hehe !! Guess we are at climax now 😉 !! Does Madhu have any kid or something...just guessing 😆
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update...love d ending...
...Seema... thumbnail
so they met again in almost da same way with sort of role reversal.loved da update.thanx fr pm waiting fr next one
...Seema... thumbnail
will surely gonna miss this story.it was a v apt take on limelight.welldone
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
read the two parts together...nice dear
i'm happy that u made dips +ve here...i like her

oh god!!!!!that video was awesum ...awesum means A.W.E.S.U.M👏👏👏
wow ...so madhu was keeping an eye on rk all this while...nice
yes we wanna a rishbala update...a longgg one...😊
Edited by meiejrishbala - 10 years ago
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
waiting for epilogue
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WHAT AN ABRUPT END
MADHU JUST POPPED UP FROM NOWHWERE TO HELP RK
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i jst loved the ending...so Madhu did nt contact him 4  two yrs??? where was she?
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey... loved the story to the core... the ending was beautiful... i liked that Madhu went away for 2 years and there reunion was great... but for ine thing---

PLEASE DO WRITE AN EPILOGUE... PLEASE

I really wannt to see them happy nw...
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear Valentines 😳...I know it is too late for a V-Day post, still in some parts of the world it is still V-Day...so here comes the epilogue of Limelight...a Rishbalacious V-Day special...thank you all for reading, liking and encouraging me throughout with this ff...I hope this will answer your questions and give a proper ending to the story..

One request...the Agneepath song is apt for this epilogue, if possible please listen to the song while reading..

@vmpy: The role-reversal was definitely intentional 😉 and thanks for commenting on it 😳.

This epilogue is again dedicated to Kavya (kg15)...love you dost..🤗

LIMELIGHT

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58qvGCFLh-8[/YOUTUBE]

Abhi mujhme kahin baaki thodi si hai zindagi..

Jagi dhadkan meri janaa zinda hu main to abhi..

Kuchh aisi lagan is lamhe mai hai..

Yeh lamha kahan tha mera..

RK's hand was held in a soft palm, and sweet warmth was flowing through her hand into his system. The chattering of the people around was fading away; even the strange faces were diminishing in number. Was she for real? Or was it a dream too beautiful to be true, ready to snap off any moment? His limbs had stopped responding to his brain, they were too compliant to follow the surreal beauty pulling him through the crowd. Still he managed to gather enough will in him and pulled back. Madhu looked back and asked, "RK, what happened?" RK stepped ahead and held her face with his free hand. There was so much he wanted to ask, so much he needed to know, but could speak only, "Where were you, Madhu?" Madhu's chocolate brown eyes sparkled just like before, with a slight hint of tears at the corners. "I am here, with you RK."

Ab hai samne ise chhulu zaraa..

Marr jaun yeah jee lu zaraa..

Khushiya chumlu yeah ro lu zaraa..

Marr jaun yeah jee lu zaraa..

They reached a desolate lane somewhere in the middle the city, when RK could not take it anymore. He pulled Madhu to him and squeezed her to his chest. RK breathed in her fragrance deeply and kissed her hair cascading on her neck. His hungry lips soon found her lips, and sucked them in like a thirsty wanderer lost in a desert. As his tongue raided her mouth, his hands roamed all over her upper arms and back, trying to feel every inch of her inside out.

They kissed on for ages, until their lungs gave in and they had to open up their mouth to breath in fresh air. Madhu's face was flushed, her hair dishevelled on her face, and lips swollen like berries. RK looked around and could see his hotel a couple of blocks ahead. He turned his head towards Madhu and saw the mirror image of his mischief in her eyes. It seemed after all these years their eyes had learnt to speak more eloquently to each other. Thus without spending a word more, they rushed to the hotel.

Madhu was sleeping like a baby in his arm. After their hour-long passionate love-making, she cuddled in his embrace and soon started snoring faintly. RK kept on staring at her serene face adoringly, blinking as little as possible, lest she should vanish in thin air, just like his innumerable dreams in the last two years. He traced her face, her lips, and her eyes with his finger and marvelled every speck of her being, every speck he loved more than his life.

Madhu woke up as she felt a wet drop on her face. Looking up she saw two dark eyes gazing at her, and tears streaming down from them. "I am sorry Madhu, I pushed you away from me. I was mad; I didn't know how to handle the situation and ended up hurting the only person who was ready to stand by me through thick and thin. Please forgive me Madhu, please don't leave me. I will die if I lose you again," said RK in a single breath. I was a jerk, Madhu, an egoistic fool who failed to understand you, my only driving force. "I promise you, RK. I will never leave you. Even I can't think of a life without you," replied Madhu sincerely. I was waiting for this moment RK, when you would again stand on your own and become my complete man, ready to love me, take care of me and protect me from any misery. Their eyes again sealed the bond on behalf of their souls.

Later in the night, they went out to have some food, as too much of love-making had taken toll on their calorie-reserve. RK spotted a small cafe which served food quite late at night. They occupied a small table which was secluded at a corner and ordered for some food. After the waiter went away, RK grabbed Madhu's hands in his hand and asked her, "How did you know I was in that cafe?" Madhu smiled and replied, "Magic!" RK looked at her in confusion when she laughed out loudly. "Tu jahan jahan chalega, mera sayaa saath hoga." "Madhu," blurted RK and squeezed her hands. "All these days I have been keeping an eye on you RK. How could I miss the screening of your movie, that too after all these years? I was there at the film festival when I saw you leaving after the screening. I followed you at a distance. I was waiting for you to finish your coffee, as I knew you were hungry," replied Madhu with a wink. "And then like a damsel in shining armour you came in the cafe to save your knight in distress," commented RK with a signature smirk. "Ahaan," replied Madhu and giggled.

On their way back to the hotel they shared everything they had been doing last two years. How RK had plunged into sorrow and loneliness after Madhu had left him. One fine day he realized his only reason to live was no more with him. How he desperately started looking for her, trying to trace back every possible root, but to no avail. After reaching the rock-bottom of his life, he decided to raise his head up again and started building his life from nothingness to what he would have dreamt to share with her. "I wanted to give everything to you once I found you, and worked every moment to give you back what you deserved," concluded RK.

Madhu also shared how she had sold all her properties and set out for a "see-the-world" trip. She wanted to see life from other's perspective, so that the day she would meet her RK again, she would have the knowledge of life, "And no matter what we face henceforth, I would be strong enough to stand by you and withstand all," were Madhu's words.

The lane in front of their hotel was dimly lit and completely devoid of people at such late hour of the night. As Madhu was about to head towards the entrance, RK pulled her back. Before Madhu could ask him anything, he knelt before her and lowered his head without leaving her hand. Madhu gasped and instantly looked at her ring finger which was adorned by RK's engagement ring, but to her surprise the ring was in RK's hand now. "Will you be mine, for now and ever?" asked RK. "I have always been yours, only yours. And yes, I want to marry you and ascertain this bond for the next 7 lives to come," replied Madhu gleefully. The lone streetlamp shone on these two love-stricken souls like a divine limelight.

Edited by mimibm - 10 years ago