Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update and PM mimi, so finally deepali will not be a obstacle in rishbala life, Deepali is so matured,a nd she clearly understood the situation,and she advised madhu to be patient with RK, very nice. Waiting for the next update
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey friends...I am back with another update of this story...in fact it is the last update of this story...while thinking on the update, I went through all the past chapters and realized that while trying to portray the life of film-industry people, I had paid almost no attention to the love in between Rishbala...so I have decided to write a Rishbalacious epilogue for this story which would be like a  prologue to the revival of their love story where they will start from zero, leaving behind all bygones...

I enjoyed a lot writing this story, and hope you enjoyed reading it as well...

LIMELIGHT

2 years later..

Budapest was gearing up for its first International Film Festival. Movies by renowned film-makers from all over the world were being showcased in this festival. But the greatest news for the Indian movie buffs was that the inaugural movie for the festival was Indian, a movie called Khamaj', made by none other than RK. This was his comeback movie after a hiatus of about 3 years. Hundreds of people had congregated at the auditorium to catch the first glimpse of Khamaj' by the master movie-maker.

"And before the screening commences, we would like to hear few words from the man of this evening himself, Mr. Rishabh Kundra," announced the convenor. Everyone applauded and waited for RK to come up to the dais. RK took a few moments before speaking on the microphone. "This movie is about a film director and his muse. I have made this movie after a long gap, but I believe I have been able to portray my obsession of film-making in this movie. I had dreamed of making a movie like this with my muse, but alas! I have lost her. Only her memories are there with me. I don't know where she is. Thus when I got this opportunity to come back to the film industry, I could only think of making this movie, to reach out to my muse again. I hope you all will appreciate this effort," paused RK and again continued saying, "Here it goes to you, my love," raising his glass in the air.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82NdFQ0WVRY[/YOUTUBE]

The movie was monochrome, with few frames having red, especially the red roses, the bindi on the heroine's forehead, and blood. When the movie concluded, it was applauded with a standing ovation. Everyone came to RK and Bittu Sabharwal and congratulated them for the wonderful movie, befitting its stature as the inaugural movie.

"Bittu ji, I am not feeling well. I do not want to wait for the dinner party," said RK. "But RK, we should be here, and meet people for the distribution of this movie in foreign countries," replied Bittu worriedly. "You are quite capable of doing that on your own Bittu ji. You wouldn't need me here for that," replied RK and left the venue.

RK was walking along the shopping street of Vaci Utca. It was too crowded with tourists and shoppers. As he was sauntering in front of the cafes and thinking of which one to go in for a cup of coffee, a man crashed on him from the back. "Hey," said RK, all startled. "Oh I am sorry man, sorry," shrugged the man and moved away from him quickly, getting absorbed in the crowd. RK decided to get in the cafe in front and occupied a chair. He ordered for a coffee and some croissant rolls as he was feeling hungry. He drank the coffee slowly and stared blankly at the mass of people walking by. It had become a passion for him in the last two years; whenever he would be by himself, he would go to some crowded place and keep looking at the people passing by. If by chance he could locate his Madhu among these strangers...

"Your bill, sir," said the waiter, interrupting RK's thought. "Oh yes, one minute," said RK and placed his hand on the pocket at his back. He was shocked to know that his wallet was not there. "I am sure I had my wallet when I came here," said RK to himself. "Is there any problem, sir?" asked the waiter. "My wallet.." said RK when he realised he had been pick-pocketed by that man who had crashed on him. "Oh my god, I think someone picked up my wallet," said RK exasperatedly. "I am sorry sir, but I cannot let you go without paying," replied the waiter nonchalantly. RK pondered whether he should disturb Bittu ji in between the dinner party and ask him to rescue him.

"Sorry honey for keeping you waiting. You should not have come to this cafe; it's not of your standard." RK looked up instantly to see the face of the voice, when he saw the beautiful, serene face smiling lovingly at him. She handed some notes to the waiter and said, "Keep the change. Come, RK. There are lots of places in Budapest, way better than this god forbidden cafe." RK followed her out of the cafe in a trance as Madhu led his way.

Edited by mimibm - 10 years ago
DVDfann thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipeee I am the first one to comment the last chapter ðŸ¥³
At last madhu met RK. Nice update, This is one of my fav FF, not able to believe this is going to end now😭

But Please create new FF/OS soon dear. ðŸ˜Š
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...waiting for the epilogue...😃
Supriyaa thumbnail
does that means Madhu was dead
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Supriyaa

does that means Madhu was dead

No no...Madhu is very much alive...now how she arrived at that caf that time will be revealed in the epilogue..
Supriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimibm

No no...Madhu is very much alive...now how she arrived at that caf that time will be revealed in the epilogue..

thx i was scared
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome ff and intersting end...waiting for the epilogue.
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just one word mind blowing
I loved it a ton
Plz come back wd a new story
rinku06 thumbnail
Marvelous story. Waiting for epilogue.