m sanaya fan nd yes m also supportng DD !Edited by sushree_arnie - 10 years ago
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Why shld sanaya fan spprt drasti jst bcoz dey r fren! I wnt bst to win
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am fan of both.I am supporting DD from start of JDJ.

IFrozenl thumbnail
Nope not supporting Drashti, just want the best one to win.
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
thats really sweet of you 
and we all DD fans will count on you guys to help us and vote more 

Black_kittykat thumbnail
I am a Sanaya fan & wanted DD to win from the beginning. But, have started voting for her from only 2 weeks back and gonna vote for her till the finale. Cheers & good luck to Sanz  "Baby" .
M.F.E.O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think sanaya fans , instead of supporting drashti who already has plenty of supporters and bollowood actors to support and praise her for her yawn inducing danceπŸ₯±, should support only and only their own sanaya irani when she is getting savaged for her worst dancing skills.πŸ˜† i saw, in teen ka tadka episode Drashti and Salman's performance got boring just because of herπŸ₯± , otherwise it sounded interesting from the concept they had chosen.πŸ˜›. what i saw of sanaya she had not danced one bit but was just swinging down onto Salman's shoulder πŸ˜†.. i think Salman had not taught her more of dance considering her worst dancing skills..πŸ˜†
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .awesomeness.

i think sanaya fans , instead of supporting drashti who already has plenty of supporters and bollowood actors to support and praise her for her yawn inducing danceπŸ₯±, should support only and only their own sanaya irani when she is getting savaged for her worst dancing skills.πŸ˜† i saw, in teen ka tadka episode Drashti and Salman's performance got boring just because of herπŸ₯± , otherwise it sounded interesting from the concept they had chosen.πŸ˜›. what i saw of sanaya she had not danced one bit but was just swinging down onto Salman's shoulder πŸ˜†.. i think Salman had not taught her more of dance considering her worst dancing skills..πŸ˜†

@highlighted ... really? and loorain fans started bashing sanaya and ksg with DD i think you gone madπŸ˜†