Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
That is really very sweet of you. Thanks a ton. I too love both Drashti and Sanaya but came know of their friendship that too this deep very nearly. Love to watch them both perform again in some other program or the very same soon. Edited by RoshiniManeet - 10 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its nice to hear that!
im a fan of both n i hate when these 2 fan groups fight when both the ppl in question r besties...its ridiculous!
i love both equally n its sweet of u to say that!
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thx for supporting D
me too fan of both DD and SI
and i know many SI fans are supporting D
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Some serious mutual understanding going on here πŸ€“

But really, this is like jumping into a well because the other person told you to do so πŸ˜†

would you consider using your common sense and not jump into the wall. Trust me TM, don't waste ya money, mark my words, DD is a rigged winner! 
 looking like people r trying very hard to stop sanaya fan  to vote for  drasti πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by ANNMT. - 10 years ago
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Hope there is a contract being signed on legal stamp papers that you will have to return the favor next year by voting for their favorite next year in Jhalak...πŸ˜† 
_StarDiva_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww... Dats so sweet of u dear... I love Sanaya since MJHT as dis was one of my fav show coz of Samrat-Gunjan pair... And I love Drashti since Geet... I just love both of them and a lot adore their Friendship... And Thank You sooo muccchhh for supporting Drashti dear... I just Love u for dis post...!!!
Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou so much...very thoughtful of you...really admire DD-Sanaya friendship&have been following SI in  MJHT...&really loved their offscreen segments&bonding in jhalak😊
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

looking like people r trying very hard to stop sanaya fan  to vote for  drasti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha exactly my thought. πŸ˜†
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
very nice of you. both are very sweet.