Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
just could not stop laughing😆 people just need a  reason to bash her. if she does contemporary / lifts n  other dance form , she is being bashed . if she is nt doing bollywood , lets bash her n if she does then again chalo start bashing😆 . whatever she does that   automatically become the reason of bashing😆. 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Conclusion

Iss forum pe kuch ho-- it's because of DD fans..

JDJ pe kuch ho---- it's because of DD...

so convenient...

_StarDiva_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dnt think they are doing this coz of DD... Its just the another challenge round like others... Its the "Bollywood Masalaa Week"... Why do u always link evrything to DD..?? Evn Lauren was doing her comfort zone styles evry weekend... There seemed no prblm wid her...!!! Then why only Drashti...???
lavanya92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 hahaha had hai yar,😆 when ganesh acharya told he is gonna give bollywood tadka & make them dance tumkas, then drasti will break the protocol saying No few people in the forum life really stop big time if i follow it🤣 such a bakwass allegation everybody is dancing to bollywood tumka which depends on practice, i guess drasti told her forte  is tapotri dance ie  ganpati dance not bollywood.. so everybody chill. lauren gonna get advantage bcz she did one bollywood movie too.  DD mere telly actress with zero fitness. it is disadvantage & unjustice to all bcz only lauren acted  & mukti did item number  in bollywood none others so  advantage to trained -experienced  dancers like lauren,& mukti,injustice to kids , non dancers like shaan & drashti .
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kids ne bollywood kr rkha hai :)
lavanya92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalakrani

DD has every right to break her image and emerge sexy diva but does she have to shove it down our throats back to back. And her perfo hasnt come out effortless becos she is puttibg too much effort to be sexy. But i guess raising this issue means people will label you a prude. But if dd is indeed to emerge a fine dancer, she better step out of her comfort zone in this last lap and not resort to gimmickry to stay ahead in the race. Either it is item girl or body-wrapping salman's antics. when will she dance too?

I  disagree ,when she did sensuous acts where were u, are we watching a different show it was audience choice last time,was those latin american dances were her comfort zone & best foot??? she is going according to the act given this time she is given bollywood with all & also gonna do one sensuous dance  for kamoshi movie number ,so one is over rated by judges bcz she is trained & she should not be let down pointing her mistakes  doesn't mean she is the best. DD & shaan,sana  emerged as good dancers  tried variety of forms,few they really did well few above average & few average but they are the pure models of this format.  Edited by lavanya92 - 10 years ago
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVLIVLYF

Convinient as usual :) dnt colors hv to justify how shes in top 3 ...tats y d challenge...
Abt somebdy mentionin indian dance forms n all ...
Wantd to see her doin a classical ... but i guess somethng is better than nothing ...atleast not those lifts again !

😆 if colors didnt have tht right, somebody would have been out long back !

Originally posted by: jhalakrani

Thank god somebody is asking the right questions. No offence meant to dd but she is being given the same routine to repeat week after week. compare her performance graph with others and you will see that others have put in a far greater diversity. Also lauren has been given pure classical or semi classical acts. Dds range is not being allowed to showcase or clearly her inabilities are being maniacally brushed under the carpet. In comparison to others in this final race, she is indeed emerging as the weakest link. And salman clearly is not a good choreographer, playing on sensuality rather than grooves.

DD has every right to break her image and emerge sexy diva but does she have to shove it down our throats back to back. And her perfo hasnt come out effortless becos she is puttibg too much effort to be sexy. But i guess raising this issue means people will label you a prude. But if dd is indeed to emerge a fine dancer, she better step out of her comfort zone in this last lap and not resort to gimmickry to stay ahead in the race. Either it is item girl or body-wrapping salman's antics. when will she dance too?

her comfort zone is bollywood  , which she did only once , that mean  from day 1 she was not in her comfort zone 
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes...same way Lauren performing on contemporary and other forms she is trained in is an advantage for her

Kids performing lifts and salsa every other week is an advantage for them :)

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its not only Drashti but everyone take advatantae in what forms their good in 

Plus DD-Sal rock in Bollywood dance form and look charming  as ever