Ganesh Acharya Challenge - Convenient for Drashti ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Does anyone else feel that the Ganesh challenge is just an excuse to give Drashti another advantage ?

She just performed a "Bollywood" dance this week and got good marks, and now that is probably going to happen next week again. I am sure its not a coincidence 😕 Apparently that's the only thing she is good at. Im sure Shaan cash in on Bollywood too

It may however, act as a reason to eliminate the Kids, since they are not that good in Bollywood, from what I have seen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also feel that it's just an excuse
i also thinks that last week all contestants did dance forms in which they aren't good

mukti did mujra which is very difficult and it was very challenging for her choreographer 
lauren did bharatanatyam and for lauren it was difficult because she always do western dance forms
kida did salsa which i think is their favorite dance form
shaan and tapori:shaan never did that tapori dance
drashti did bollywood,a telly actress is always good in bollywood because also in serials and award functions bollywood always comes first.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree ...dd can do Bollywood better than other dance forms like last Time she can get better scores cuz wen she did other dance forms she dint do well ... N being a telly actor bollywood dance is easy fo her... Lets c wat happens in nxt epi ... I just hoope Lauren n mukti does well ...
How many times will they do Bollywood ðŸ¥±
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Coeur2psychofms: frm where did u get tht scary vid ( which movie)Edited by tehzeeb25 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

@Coeur2psychofms: frm where is tht scary vid u have ( which movie)

🤣 ðŸ¤£ My current fav scene... I love that psycho from movie "The Purge" ðŸ˜³ 
Scary ðŸ˜² It's more like exciting 
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Farah- ðŸ˜² that's creepy alright..

Exciting? Yeah right..😆 Haven't watched that movie so can't talk much about it..
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is just the 2nd time they are doing Bollywood..and I am sure my babies DD and Sal will do an awesome job..😃
There is an advantage to each contestant in every challenge..😆
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

@Coeur2psychofms: frm where did u get tht scary vid ( which movie)

My question as well..  Last night  I accidentally noticed Coeurpsychofms' signature avi and that totally spooked me out. LOL
 I did notice your other siggie though but not this spooky one

And I got the answer too.." The purge"

TM, sorry for going off-topic.
Carry on.

No offence, but Is this for serious? Whatever she does, is a problem. When all this season she didn't do any Indian dance forms. people always bashed her for only doing lifts and not dance and how she gets score because of this , and now when she is doing Indian dance forms. people have problem with this too? Shouldn't people be happy that finally they will see more dance from her than lifts? ðŸ˜•

@TM, This is not all for you as you've been in the forum recently, but from the beginning people have bashed her for not doing Indian dance forms. If there was and excuse or anything like that, she would've done Indian dance forms from the beginning and not learned all those hard lifts and different international dance forms, but still she got high scores from all those dance forms. How can you people here say she is doing Indian forms for high marks because with lifts she wasn't good? She got all her highest marks doing all those international dance forms which mostly required all those hard lifts, so this argument doesn't make sense. In a way I am glad she learned all those dance forms. However, now I really want her to do Indian dance forms because like the majority I too want more dance from her especially when she is good at than lifts as I don't enjoy lifts much.