zafi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Start.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I loved it.
I can't wait to read more.
Thanks.😃
sugarbird thumbnail
nice start.  waiting for u update... congrats on ur new os...
Varshah06 thumbnail
Wow its very nice
waiting for the next part
vandu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. Please continue😊
rishaithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really nice do continue👏👏👏👏
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey everyone!! Thank you very much for liking this OS and commenting on it meant a lot to me.

Part 2:

Arnav was in his room when Anjali came in happy mood.

Anjali: (happy) hey Bhai

Arnav: hey! Why are you sound so happy?

Anjali: just like that what are you doing? (Taking a min) dont tell me... You start to stalk khushi too...

Arnav: you got a problem with that?

Anjali: you got to be kidding me really! Now its the time you stop playing stalking, stalking game and going on Facebook, look at each other picture with that stupid face and when meet each other face to face giving shy looks   God you guys are so much (Screaming) what is the problem you know khushi is killing me by ask Does Your Brother Like me? That is my alarm dude I am done with both you propose her or else I will do it for you in a very bad way

Arnav: the problem is, I dont how to propose her... I need your help

Anjali: (yelling) OMG I will help you to propose khushi. It would be so fun in future I will tell my niece and nephew that how I help their daddy propose their mama. (Honestly I said those line) but on 1 condition...

Arnav:  what kind of condition?

Anjali: #1 I will maid of honor in your wedding (maid of honor mean an unmarried woman acting as principal bridesmaid at a wedding.  as I am Christian maid of honor is important)

#2: I will get choose my own dress... because you both choose suck (true... they both have bad taste in clothes) thats the deal

Arnav: (smiling) deal so how will I propose her

Anjali: how did you find out she likes you?

Arnav:  though you

Anjali: and how did I find out?

Arnav: though Facebook...

Anjali: bingo... propose on Facebook

Arnav: you rock Anjali dont be a writer be a cupid I tell you be a love guru

Anjali: that what I was think I should be a love guru so are you ready..

Arnav: (winking) hell ya lets do it 

Khushi was in her room when her phone rang which mean Arnav post something on Facebook she quickly grab her phone and check her status which took her breath.

(This is how my cousin propose... it is real... everything I wrote)

The first time I saw you with my cousin, wear a blue dress with nerd glasses... holding a school bag I didn't know why but I felt something towards you but I brushed it off. Later on we met each other every day (thank to my cousin) but didnt said anything but just gave shy look to each other You started Liking my statuses, pictures through my cousin ID and stalk me on Facebook You love me since you were 14 years old without ask me to love you back as month past I started to get attracted to u. As years passed I started falling in love with you. I don't need a princess, I don't need a girl who is beautiful or hot I just a person as beautiful as you from the inside. A person like you who knows how to keep some One happy. I need you who is beautiful without and make up or designer things. I LOVE YOU KHUSHI GUPTA! Will you be mine for forever and for?"

By the end of Arnav post khushi was in tears and shocked. Khushi was the special girl who Arnav wanted to ask out. khushi felt like I was in heaven at the moment. She pressed like as soon as she Recovered from the shock.

As soon Arnav got Khushi's notification, he climbed up her house to her room. He knockedOn her window. khushi opened the window with a shock on her face.

Arnav: khushi let me in or I will be out.

She moved aside as Arnav step in khushi started showering arnav with questions

Khushi: What r u doing here so late at night? Did anyone see u come here... Why didn't u 
Tell me before that you love me... Why r u... "

arnav didn't let her continue he shut her up by kissing her. At first she didn't respond but after a few seconds she started to respond. The kiss started as soft as possible but it turned in a passionate Kiss. (I and my best friend are neighbor and we share same balcony so I could see what was happening therebut then I left so I dont what happen next... okay back to the story)

After a few minutes both broke apart for a breath.

Arnav: So khushi will be mine and marry me?

Instead of replying khushi just kissed him again. When we broke apart
he pulled me by my waist flushed against him and asked

Arnav: So is that a yes I'm hearing babe.

khushi just nodded.

Khushi: Arnav I loved u ever since I first saw you. I love you Arnav."

Arnav: I love u too my Facebook stalker

Khushi was shock to when she found out Arnav know that she stalk him..

Arnav: (smirk) what shock ha?

Khushi: how did you know?

Arnav: (smiling) thank to your best friend, who told me you fell for her best friend Brother

THE END.

P.S: some people ask me what does stalk or stalker mean it mean a person who stealthily hunts or pursues a person.

HOW WAS IT. HOPE YOU LIKE MY COUSIN/BEST FRIEND/SISSY IN LAW LOVE STORY. BUDDY ME FOR OS/SS/FF.

Edited by Apeter - 10 years ago
Natasha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great ending
loved the proposal on FB..
livluvbollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
aww this is so cute! and congratz to ur brother and best friend :D thanks so much for the pm :D
sugarbird thumbnail
thanks for the lovely, crisp os... very well written.
niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
it was awesome.
pls do write more os.