My heart doesn't beat without u (AR SS) 23.Nov - Complete

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

One shot story... 
I was thinking to pen it down from a long tym but bcoz of my 3 running FF already i delayed it... But now i m not wanting to delay it...
So here i m writing an SS

Hope u all will like it...
Here i go...

It starts after the episode no. 541... Where ridhima was on the verge of drinking poison... Saying...

Ridhima- Jite ji toh aapne pyaar ko hasil nahi kar pai...
Shayad mar kar hi usse pa lun...
Umeed hai isse jindagi ke safar se mout ka safar aasan hogaa...

And ridhima saying this bring the poision bottle near hear mouth to drink it... But...

A person came running to her.. and a hand comes and stopped her... From consuming the poison... And give her hand a tight jerk making the poison bottle break into pieces on the floor and ridhima stare to the broken bottle she was too lost that she didn't saw the person in front of her...

Then the person hug her very tightly to bring her out of the shock... But ridhima was way to lost in her staring to the broken bottle.. That would be bring end to her pain forever... But now that to broken down...

Ridhima when came out of the shock she found herself in an embarsment of someone...
But she felt strange.. When in this embarsment too she found her heart  lighting from all pains... All her misries weree flying away.. Just getting in this embrasment... Without knowing the person who was hugging her she felt her self most protective from world and her peace in them... But being in dilemma she thought...

Ridhima- **koun hai jis ki bahon mein mein itna sukun mehsus kar rahi hun... Jike pass aakar mera aandar koi insecurity nahi hai... Jiske pass mein mera aandar ek saare dar bhag gaye...**
Now speaking - Koun ho tum.

The person pull out ridhima from the hug and both of them were way lost in eachother...

ridhima fumble with words...
ridhima - ar...arm...armaan...armaan...
and hug himm tightly... when armaan tried to spoke up.. ridhima just hug him more tightly indicating just to be there in her arms and feel the reunion of their soul . their heart . and their life...
armaan then start massaging her back to make ridhima calm down... but the tears from ridhima's eyes are not stopping at all today... she was crying her heart out...

armaan after good 20 min of consoling armaan again tried to apart ridhima but ridhima didn't leave him... when armaan after lot of strugling get ridhima out of his embracment and saw that his basket was sleeping in his embaracemnt holding him tightly... as to never to let go...

armaan then seeing this smiled... and pick ridhima in his arms and bring her back to the room and wipe her face which were having tears strains...

here shanky and sid were waiting for ridhima to come to the mandap...
but when they saw armaan coming ... they get greatest shock... 

INDEX

Part 1

plz leave ur valuable comments and hit likes

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Any one who want PM for the update from me Plz do add me mishs_FF.UD in ur buddy list kindly...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Pictorial editing
Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
Awesome ayushi..superb and mind blowing...cont. Soon
freya123 thumbnail
nice  start
update  soon
TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow amazing start😊😊..waiting eagerly for the next update..continue soon..and thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
wowww...awesome one dear...
i always wanted that episode to be like this...
i waited that something  would happen nd armaan would come from nowhere nd break this marriage but nothing of that sought happen nd i left my favourite show forever until he came back...
so thnxx for writing this it gave immense happiness to just think of that episode like this...πŸ˜›
Edited by Ar_Asyafan - 10 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is superbbb Aayuuu...
Love the startinggg :)
muwaahhh <3
cont super soon :)
take care :D

AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5