Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hamlet
superb ud😊
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie:)
Sorry super late today but you know the reason...
finally my most awaited ravi and supriya exit has kick started ...im cpunting days now when will tasha marriage commence im dying to read that wu...

Well said supriya and ravi should thank their stars kala is a gods gift for them ...have to applaud kalas cleverness here she is doing all this for her own good and turning it like she want to save her brother from this insincere woman...lady don hai yeh tu I feel dutta is too honest thats why he in his own goodness often misjudges people. .

Naku seems to give a guest appearance in this episode lol...and ohh no tasha today ltl cvs mahaan hain hamesha seπŸ€”

Thankyou so much it was a delight asusual to read your wu along eith your views...thanks for annots too.
oyee wheres next part...hmari timing [pak/ind] ka bhi khyal kiya karo πŸ˜›
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Night hammieee.baby is going to sleep nowπŸ₯±..Awesome comment warda dear...see our lion hammieeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Where is our sweeet Hammieee????..😳😳😳...Baby & all students are waiting for  our sweeetest sher...Hammieee......Good Morning Hammieee...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Please Come  Sooon sher

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsem episode
hi tammy , how are you feeling now?  make sure you rest, I suspect its the effects of changing weather..
 thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi HammieeeπŸ€—  hi twinks.. sorry iam late..  should have let you have a day off too.. but.. only i can come and go as I please NOT you pupils..😈
Awee Sorry for baby's late attendance...😳😳😳...Please allow me into the class meri sweeet lion..😳...Twinky is a good baby na...😳..
Aweee Awesome update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much...Loved Kala's brilliant deal with that Stupid love birds...Yeah she is such a brainy lady...Then how can we call Kala as Lady Dutta...??..Our dutta is a Gadha na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  yes that's true.. she's smarter.. or I wonder does he put on the angelic donkey look?
...Ok Ok  no chapels please..😲😳...Its really sad that Dutta didn't suspect this sups & ravi..He didn't know anything about his family...He madly believes his family members & that sups....kala has perfectly judged these love birds & used them for her master plan...yup That Ravi also didn't suspect Kala...loved your heading "Deadly Trio"...Perfect...As always hate their convo..Dutta...unique Gadha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...love birds are seperated by the destiny for a little moment,,,,eeewww..🀒...Thank god end of their romance torture...Poor Dutta he believed ravi's reason also....Ravi left the PN...Twinky baby sad because That ravi didn't get any slaps or kicks from Dutta..😑.He safely escaped.😑...OH NOO...ummh...Loved AS,Baji & Dutta ki sweet convo...Loved your update sooo much dear..Loved your  nice  analysis ..Thanks sooo much for your superb update dear...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Sooo sweeet of you..πŸ€—...Baby missing tammy's update soo much.Take care meri sweetest lionπŸ€—...Lots of hugs from twinky baby...πŸ€— I too loved the aye, dutta, baji scene.. and ravi Dutta scene.. may be Ravi was thinking , how unfortunate this man is.. his closest  people against him. loved the screen shots .. dutta looks great in a white kurta..  thanks for a great  comment + other comments..πŸ˜› much love.. for good pupil  twinky baby..  yours hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

hi bart , so I see you have your homework as well

Episode 72

Dutta with all seriousnes takes supriya by her hand as if flaunting her in front of a cheering crowd.  Poor naku devastated n dutta oblivious of her pain.   How quick men change? πŸ˜›
Wow look who,s talking ,   Giving bhashan to our naku,  tere liye bhi koi na koi hoga n all that nonsense.  Gosh!  Is he the same man who a few days ago refused to even look at a woman,  yeh gadha nahi girgit hai,  now patronising naku 
Well this is how dutta has changed.. talking sense.. without realizing..
Now this has to be the most hated episode for me till now,  dutta seeking supriya, holding her hands, cupping her face, raving n ranting how precious the two timing B#### is..  Aarrgggh!  I hate this man! 
bart there is similar scene he has with naku where he is in a yellow kurta?  before his bar.. he holds naku's face on his  palms.. he says HE can see himself in her eyes...?
Kishore n kala were brilliant, i mean what kind of a relationship is this? πŸ˜ƒ   ofcourse he,s henpecked but in a rebellious way.  Whatever kala has her way.  His quoting shakespeare,s words aawww sooo apt atleast for kala.  But i wonder why generalise it to all women?  Dont men doublespeak when need arises ?  Hmm afterall shakespeare also a MAN,  no surprise there..,  men n their misogynistic views about women πŸ˜‘
true Shakespeare is know to sexist.. however all his tragic hero's are men with one fatal flaw..

Episode 73
What a mindblasting tactic from kala,  planned to the tee, she has both supriya n ravi by the crux of their necks, totally in control not just for now but far ahead of all.  No wonder kala sneers n jeers at her sisters, she,s too GOOD! πŸ‘  The best among the rest.  She is also true to her character, stays the same throughout.    Its hard not to be in awe with this woman.
Dutta is the most gullible don one can come across, untill he,s openly challenged he has no clue.  
Hammie have to agree with you that ravi didnt think twice accepting kala,s version, but such is kala,s charm.  She has no match.  
I have come to aporeciate Ravi n supriya atleast for one thing,  they stand firmly with each other n their love is true but they lose all sympathy for stabbing dutta n the way they did it.
I wonder if Ravi does have regard for Dutta..?
Thanx hammie for the fantastic updates, have come to understand LTL in a much better light than ever before πŸ‘
bart, I Too ENJOY  watching LtL.. its like previously I HAD WATCHED only the classic scenes.. but now you see kala's systematic moves..   the next episode.. she begins to put  strategies in place.. very interesting.. 
cheers for commenting,  well done for catching up..⭐️.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hai  nakuuu tu ah gayeπŸ˜†

Dutta gadha tujhe haldi nahin chuna lagane wale hai😑...sabke sab dushman nekle ...no wonder he always shouted dhoka

πŸ˜†  haaa brilliant comment..  well done.. mazza ah gayea.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet
hi jedy , great to see you,  read the next WU now.. thanks for the comment, much love hammie.

superb ud😊

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie:)  humm tera comment ke bare charche ho reha hain.. zayeeda mera sar pe char ke maat naach!   mostly  you BUNK CLASSES.!

Sorry super late today but you know the reason...NO! WARDAAA! I don't know every day your reason changes,my brain can't keep a record!
finally my most awaited ravi and supriya exit has kick started ...im cpunting days now when will tasha marriage commence im dying to read that wu...
which WU when dutta goes ballistic! naku  ke kismat phoot jate hai! .. you like a cruel crazy dutta? hummm..me rolling my eyes..
Well said supriya and ravi should thank their stars kala is a gods gift for them ...have to applaud kalas cleverness here she is doing all this for her own good and turning it like she want to save her brother from this insincere woman...lady don hai yeh tu I feel dutta is too honest thats why he in his own goodness often misjudges people. . well said.. and donkey bhi hai heeehaw!

Naku seems to give a guest appearance in this episode lol...and ohh no tasha today ltl cvs mahaan hain hamesha seπŸ€”  hummm warrie.. very annoying.. tu next wala read kar.. dutta tu full on lattu on supriya nazar nehi hatte us pe se.

Thankyou so much it was a delight asusual to read your wu along eith your views...thanks for annots too.
oyee wheres next part...hmari timing [pak/ind] ka bhi khyal kiya karo πŸ˜›
glarrringgg at you ..  tu bole? chup! and stat that way till I DONT TELL YOU TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH.. I HAD A DENTAL APPOINT..   for my beauty..πŸ˜›...
 ok 3rd best pupil..  keep working hard for 1st position..   πŸ˜†   much love hammie..