Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nice ud
hi tammy , missing you hope you better ..  comeback soon..much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hammie me here
helooo warrie.. aaj tu you do deserve a smile from me.. for turning up  .. consistently.

thanks for posting the next ud...first of all tell me how many times you drooled on duttas slender fingers and toes ๐Ÿ˜›..loaads of times.. he has groomed fingers and toes..
When I saw the episode that was the most eye catching thing hehe...I wish all these rituals were performed between tasha too I dont know why there wss no haldi for them umm thanks to nakus dark color secret ๐Ÿค” haan but her mother did apply haldi on bhau's feet..
ufff I cant watch dutta and supriya passing shy smiles ...dutta hosh main aa jaa im going  
pagal ho gaye hai supriya ke beauty dekh kar..
 I really feel bad for him kala and supriya must be smirking inside watching him so content and happy...another sad sight is naku finally the reaction I wanted its not easy to let your love of life go..oyee tu kyon senti ho rehe hai?๐Ÿ˜›.. humm naku is in a sorry state..
...im glad cvs showed this gloomy side of her too she is not a super natural person who never feels the pain..kalas remark was really cruel nakus heart is burning...hold on lady your brother will himself turn the tables soon by making her your forced SIL ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
oyee bahut garme mein hai.. but warrie.. kala sahib is a force to be reckoned with.. every one else..just crumble before her..
Kala is playing it safe and tsk its baaji who is falling in her trap now...giving tough competition to his friend I guess dutta kiya samjhta hai woh akela buddu bnay ga ๐Ÿ˜†...im on kalas side right now big hugss for her for sending ravi already away and making way for sups too...In this track I want to be a silent spectator munching popcorn and waiting for their exit...wake me up when lion starts roaring ๐Ÿ˜†
haaa hooo good one.. woh jayen ge but dutta ko gira ke..

Thanks a lot for your awesome write up loved your personal views about episode. ..its sad that fair color has become a metaphor for beauty. ..specially may be they are highlighting it specifically in this show coz the theme of the show sticked to it just my opinion.
P.S...ohh I forgot to add what did they say haldi will make dutta fair as his to be bride hainn aur kitna gora karna hai usay want him to become a chikni chameli ๐Ÿ˜†  nooo paleezzz let him remain a lion ..
and I loved supriyas dress a lot...only dress ๐Ÿ˜ณ..so did I tera pas hain na white shalwar kameez..? WAISE warrie she looked sweet se ,simple se..  dutta likes simple girls..  may be that's why he fancies her.. and naku?.. naku is not a girl naku is his dost..
 thanks warrie .. your comment cheered me up.. today.. much love hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse , good to see you..

sups & ravi made fool of dutta..afraid so..

.wish he was smart

he was his own worst enemy trusted the wrong people . thanks much love hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~75

9th April 2010

Patil Nivas glimmers in lights. It is obvious celebrations are taking place.

Kala stands near   the internal entrance of the house.. her preoccupation is how to aid Supriya slip away, unnoticed.. now that security systems are low profile. Suganda , the maid is the last to apply the ceremoniously turmeric to the to be married bride and groom. Dutta continues with his interested sided glances towards Supriya . Kala is most amused ..she delights in seeing Dutta drool over the deceitful  Supriya ..  the more he desires her the greater his agony would be .. now that for Kala is a  perfect.

Leela looks puzzled, about what next ?  Leela knows, Kala being Kala tends to keep all her plans only to herself.

Dutta is in no hurry, he seems content  with Supriya  beside him. However Kala does walk up to the couple, and almost speaks as if delivering a speech, today I am delighted  for Bhau! so tonight no one will sleep , everyone will sing and dance!  we'll celebrate Bhau's happiness .Dutta looks all shy but Supriya looks  gloomy. Kala turns to them with a big smile, go get changed both of you and then  come back. Dutta  gives a broad grin, and Supriya looks at Kala cautiously ..the  next strategy  in the plan is now put in place.

Dutta gives Supriya a loving look and then looks at his sister , ready to obey her order. Slowly he let's her move , and then falls in to step behind  her and both leave. Dutta by his looks of it.. almost thinks he's married to her.. for it can be clearly seen how every so often he steals glances at her.

Kala watches  them with interest. Him in particular, he is the lamb who inches day by day towards  the slaughter house.. in silence in love. Once they leave, Kala continues, men will enjoy their drinks, and us ladies will enjoy dancing! Aye  Sahib  seems a bit uneasy, but the rest of the ladies, giggle at the idea!

Elated and beaming Kala says, to celebrate Bhau's happiness look who I have invited! Nisha Tai please come!  Tai and her dance troupe perform a popular local wedding  song and dance before a keen audience. Kala smiles apprehensively ..

Dutta's den

Dutta in his rooms stand  bare chested before his dresser , rubs his wet hair dry with a tutti frutti  coloured towel. He wears a dreamy smile. Supriya stands in her room before her dresser , miserable faced.

In Bhau's bar area,   Sudarshan , plus Bhau's friends hold glasses in their hands.. and move  to the rhythm  of the song and dance in the ladies section. Suddenly  Baji yells, wait! wait! wait !all of you wait! and you also wait! ..sooo! this then is Dutta Bhau's bachelor's party! to celebrate his last night of bachelorhood !come on let's celebrate it to the fullest! and he raises a bottle of spirit  up in the air! pops open the lid! and starts to mouth it! as  do the others to their individual bottles!

Goshhh!!  Dutta in his room  in his mirror's reflection dries his hair  with the tutti frutti  coloured   towel..  he pouts.. his mouth.. as he feasts on his  good looks.. his narrow eyes see FB, her image of pulling her ears and saying sorry.. I want to start  a new life with you.. will you give me another chance? .. don't you trust my love..her slit hand.. her clinging to his chest.. and sobbing. and he moves the towel down slowly and smiles at himself in the mirror. FB, I will share my joys and sorrows with Supriya.. I'll make Supriya my companion for life.. the man in the mirror is sure he has done the right thing.. not once did he clock on that Supriya  promotes herself, and  that she works so hard at it.

With a smug smile he moves from the mirror..  he smiles a dreamy smile, completely  and utterly in love with  Supriya!

Guest room    

Supriya stands before the mirror and looks at her hand with repulsion. She twists her hand and tries to wipe it clean. I don't know for how long I have to bear that goon's touching me! FB I just want to run away  somewhere , far from this place!       where there is just you and me.. Ravi confirming and yes only our love will remain. Supriya hangs on to those words and sighs at herself in the mirror.

Down stairs the dancers continue to dance and sing a popular number. Whilst every one is busy enjoying . Kala slips away. She enters Supriya's room and gives her a shopping bag; pulls out an outfit and says, take these clothes, and these anklets, now before the dance program finishes, you'd better get downstairs Supriya.. she orders, and dashes off.  Kala's strategy is beginning to unfold gradually, as for Supriya, there is enough reason to adhere to Kala's command , as her freedom from the goon as she  calls Dutta is at stake.

Dutta's bar

Almost as an ill omen foreboding Dutta 's sinking ship! His body guards as  Baji had said,  sway in revelry fully tipsy.

One last on duty BG enters the party carrying the gun, but Baji  half drunk  stops him and orders, him hand your gun over to him the drunk BG and tells the drunk one to give his glass of drink to the sober one.. he points to a drunk BG,   and then  Baji orders the drunk BG to  join duty, while to  the other says , you join the party.. so  Baji  has lost the plot, making a clear joke of what he told Kala earlier, even if all the security sleeps two guys, himself and Dutta  will forever be alert.. to prevent  danger from entering the house..

Down stairs the dance performance is in full swing, and Aye Sahib clearly enjoys.

Dutta's den

His fingers reach out for his gold bracelet watch, alongside lies his gun.. deep in thought wearing a  dark blue kurta he pulls on his wrist watch... and thank heavens he does reach out for his gun, brings it up before his face.. and looks down at it and then has a thought. he let's Kala be a winner.. Dutta decides to hide his gun under the foot of his bed. .. naught can save him now .. his ship will capsize. Dutta Bhau relaxes in his own house.. his  biggest mistake!

After doing away with his gun, he gives a final pull to his kurta ,  his collar, and with a  extremely content look at the way things have turned out for him ,he presumably leaves his room...

Out house

Naku slowly enters her room, and walks as if in a trance. She sits on a chair and raises her eyes, musing.. she hears her mother's voice, tell me one thing   Naku, does anyone keep a bronze bowl in a sliver plate? No.. isn't it?..  Naku stares into space with a vacant look..

Dutta 's bar

Dutta enters the party and hears much noise and sees drinking and dancing. He walks around with a smile.. as he sees  all weapons placed on  the centre  table .. so basically every one.. friends, family, BG's are just having a good time!he stops between  Sudarshan and  Baji dancing full on and Dutta raises his hand.. and all stop to notice him. But he turns to  Baji on his side with a warm grin and  Baji goes crazy  as he  begins his dance moves again. He  pulls his mate by the arm to the bar.. Dutta with a smile hops on to sit on one of the high bar stools. Kishore and  Baji surround him , and a drunk  Sudarshan  comes and bows before him with and offers Dutta    two shots,  one for  Sudarshan Bhau! and one for you! Dutta refuses with his palm,  then since Sudarshan begs him he takes it and points to  Baji to take a shot as  well..  Baji does, and both friends clink their shots and gulp it down amid cheers!..  Kishore seizes the moment and says to all, after today ! Bhau will be one of us! Bhau.. he turns to look at Dutta and says. Bhau ask us the significance of this day?...it's the last day of your freedom! so enjoy it! and all dance vigorously ..as does the dance troupe .. where the ladies are.

Ladies party

Kala with a tongue in cheek expression returns and sits down to watch the dance.  Leela and Roops are dying to know what their Kala Tai is up to.  Aye Sahib , looks worried and turns to her daughter, Kala !where is Supriya ?.. Kala fumbles and says , I think  she's tired. so she 's resting up stairs. Aye Sahib , doesn't take much to satisfy her.. will accept anything.. says benignly, ok , ok, ..let her rest, tomorrow she has to go to the old well to do puja .. Kala much relieved.. nods..she is right, so easy it is to dupe her mother..

The dance troupe  continues..

Dutta's bar

No booze party is complete without Ganpat's performance.. dead drunk he shouts, from the top of the weapon's table, brother's please wait! Dutta looks up at him attentively with narrowed smiling eyes, as  Baji puts a bottleneck to his lips. Ganpat slowly sits down , crosses his legs on the gun table and faces Dutta sitting on the barstool.  Dutta waits for him to begin and Ganpat says, I want to tell you a joke.. he folds his palms .. before Dutta .. Bhau! let me sit on the table and drink. or tell me a place where Bhau is not present!.. Dutta frowns a little wondering what the joke was?  the joke my dear Bhau is that present you may be.. but your presence has been taken for a ride by a woman!

A dead drunk  Baji says , Bhau! this guy is crazy!..  Sudarshan swaggers and lisps, Baji is also drunk! and Kishore the sober fish.. adds , yes Baji is drunk! and  Sudarshan says, I'll help him get sober! and suddenly.. he falls on  Kishore's feet with a great big thud! ..  Kishore goes hey  Sudarshan!  and suds grovels on  Kishore's feet saying, who are you?  and he pulls  Sudarshan up and says. Yes Baji is drunk and you're no less.. Dutta watches his BIL's from the bar ,smiles and then lowers his eyes...shaking his head, stands up and leaves..

Ladies party

The dancers continue with the dance. Suddenly much to Kala 's relief Supriya dressed as one of the dancers, arrives, with her sari on her head.. her face concealed.

Dutta emerges on top of the landing of the main staircase. He stands to watch the dancers from above.. Supriya head covered stands directly below him. Kala looks worried, as Dutta comes down the main stair case.. Supriya quickly joins the back row of the dancers and starts to follow their moves.. the only one with her head and face concealed.. so she stands out any case, plus she's dressed in  turquoise, different from the rest of the dancers in orange , yellows , reds.. purple .

Dutta watches them as he comes down the stairs. The main dancer pulls Dutta and embarrassed he stands in the middle of a circle as they all dance around him, their sari pallu's held high up in the air above their heads.. only Supriya let's hers sink on her head and face. .. and the dance ends and Kala most joyously claps , as Dutta hadn't noticed Supriya.. all clap!and the dancers get a standing ovation from the two families.

The dancers part in two rows as Dutta walks toward's the two mothers.. his and hers. His mother feels his arm as he looks at the dancers..  Kala looks at Supriya whose two eyes peep from behind her pallu.. the lead dancer comes forward and stands before Dutta and says, Bhau! god has given you a lot..and now Lakshmi the goddess of wealth is here too.. Supriya looks on with beady eyes.. and Bhau's sisters wait nervously. Aye sahib nods and the dancers all fall into a single row .. Supriya too slips  into the file..

The lead dancer , unfurls her pallu before Aye Sahib and a smiling Dutta. Aye turns to him..Dutta give them an ample amount ..their prayers are very powerful, do you know the sound of their anklets goes straight to god.. Dutta nods yes..  and  she continues , take their blessings.

To the first one, Aye Sahib takes of her gold bangles and gifts it to the dancer ..  Leela and Kala look on bitterly. Then Aye sahib calls suganda! who brings a platter full of bundles of paper money. Aye Sahib places her hands on the bundles and blesses them. Supriya mother is impressed by the sight of so much cash , while  Bhau's sisters look annoyed as it is their precious booze money that is being drained away at such a useless cause. Aye bids Dutta to distribute it to the dancers. Kala is uncomfortable as he might spot Supriya. Aye sahib clarifies, no one should leave this place empty handed understood!

Now the remaining  dancers stand in a queue with their heads  covered, and  one by one they come up to Dutta and receive a bundle of money in their pallu.. Supriya hides her face, as she gets ready to face the goon as he calls him.. it's her turn she freezes. Kala looks on..  the girl behind Supriya pushes her forward , to move along...but nothing , Kala, the troupe leader, Aye Sahib all wonder why the dancer in blue is not stepping forward... the dance leader comes to her side and says , it's an insult not to accept! come on she pulls her .. Aye Sahib calls out , come my child! don't be afraid, just come.. Dutta now watches this dancer with interest. Kala  intervenes, and walks to Supriya 's side and says to the lead dancer, hey why are you pulling her  nisha? you go ahead and I'll explain to her.. you come here..she says as she takes  Supriya to the side and then quickly toward's the exit of the corridor.. stop! shouts Dutta , and Kala freezes, as does Supriya 's face under the pallu..  Leela and Roops look terrified and Dutta asks , where are you going? you cannot leave without accepting the meher, the gift.. Supriya is shell shocked under her sari pallu. Kala looks at her worried... Dutta continues , it's Aye Sahib's order. Kala mighty scared says , yes Bhau  I was just explaining this to her... go  she says to Supriya ..  who as usual dithers, and Aye Sahib calls her kindly, come my child don't be afraid.  Leela and Roops wait..  Dutta says, please come here.. Kala  smiles sheepishly and whispers, go and be careful..

Dutta watches her keenly as she presses her sari pallu on one side of her face to hide it.. Roops whispers to  Leela what shall we do now?

Supriya 's feet move towards the man she loathes.. Kala follows all worried, Dutta's narrowed eyes continue to check her out.. slowly , slowly she approaches him..her fingers holding  down her pallu  tightly over her head, face and her upper neck.. Dutta waits, and she turns her covered head to the side..as she stands before him.. Dutta can see only part of her lips, nose , chin, and neck... from underneath her pallu.. she raises her  cupped fingers before him.. he notices her painted fingernails shake.. he  looks confused and his mother says give it.. and his hands lift a bundle of  money and  he still wonders , something is not quite right.. Kala moves to the side. The suspense nearly kills her and then finally Dutta places the money on her joined up palms.

Dutta with  a furrowed brow, folds his hands before this dancer who stands before him.. the episode ends. Hamlet53~ 9.12.13

~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap: Naku hidden behind a car , spots Ravi and Supriya in a lover's embrace.. she is  shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~

This episode especially the last scene is the ultimate security test..  where Kala has got the reassurance to execute her plan..

There is no doubt at all that Naku yet again comes in as a guest appearance, it is no surprise that  Babi and her daughter are not  present in the dancing and singing are they preparing a banquet?..  though Ganpat does pop up to amuse guests at Bhau's bachelor duo.

The episode compliments LTL1.. yes it was a love story also , but it was the  action and the ever present gripping suspense  in one form or another that provided the backbone  to the story.

In the episode, Dutta's dark clouds of doom gather around his household.. it's tragic little does he know.. his security that Dutta is so obsessed with , due to his occupation , is severely  punctured. He and his mate look for the enemy outside. sadly it never occurs to him that the enemy from within causes the ruin ..his family loyalties come in the way and he has blinkers on.. there has been no reason to doubt his family. Family is always there to support him,  only Dutta's family,  jostles  him!

Supriya  dupes him  under the guidance of Kala.

The worst bits of these episodes for me is the persistent love, devotion Dutta has on his face when around Supriya.. it annoys me to no end, there is so much reality. about him, yesss I know the actor is acting.. but how come with Naku there were  never any love and devotion scenes? It was glaring, cussing, and bashing! And as for the bridal night..that was the biggest joke.. I watch tv.. colours need to take inspiration  from other shows..

Sorry about digression.. but a soppy Dutta never has been my cuppa tea.. maybe because I cannot bear to see him being made a complete fool.. he's not such a bad guy.. there's other worse then him around..  Sudarshan.. having a bit  on the side.. in my bitterness I say Dutta's best side is gun slinging and hating Naku... roarrr..  that's what I ever got to see.. why? it's a mystery for me  to this day...

N.B , thanks for reading the previous WU~ uwith, Fassben,dilse, twinky, bart, warrie tammy..  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie๐Ÿค—
Awee Awesome update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much...Poor Dutta...He was drooling over that Supriya...Kala was delighted to see  Dutta's romantic glares...Feel sad for Dutta...err Dutta he utterly in love with Supriya...can't digest it...Hate this Supriya to the core...She always called Dutta as Goon...Its really hurtful...Dutta hid his gun under the bed...Yup Biggest Mistake...Hain??..Dutta refused to drink the Daru ??...I think Because he was totally in the happiest mood & respected Naku's words...Ganpat & his so called joke...Loved your joke Hammie dear..Supriya tried to escape from Dutta...But Dutta called her & she went near to Dutta..Whats next??..Why couldn't Dutta identify her???...Why colors showed his\m as a biggest fool...??...Lovd your annotations sooo much dear...Totally agree with you...baby too hate this Dutta...Its painful to see him like a fool...errr...sad...Thanks soo much for your lovely update & superb analysis ..Enjoyed it soo much...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Take care.
๐Ÿค—.

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
well described๐Ÿ˜Š
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
The episode was indeed gripping but more frustrating ๐Ÿ˜ก  Supriya,s escape plan rolled on n gadha was enroute to be taken for the ride he could ever imagine,   a sense of deja vu after seema to me as a reader.  
It was more frustrating to see baji drinking n dancing away to glory, damn the safety/security he so boasts ever so often including dutta.  Baji is almost equal to ganpat when it comes to booze n dance ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  
Also i find kishore,s role confusing, even thou he is all too aware of his wife,s evil intentions he conducts himself as if he has either no knowledge or has he buried his conscience? ๐Ÿ˜•
Dutta stands in front of the mirror checking himself reminiscing supriya,s confession of her luv to him... Felt like screaming, "bahar jaake security ka bhi check karlo bhao", jaago mohan pyare jaago,    
How naive can one get, what happened to a don,s instincts?  How can he be so dumb? inexcusable really !  His achilees heel is his blind trust in his family.  
Even when supriya stood out from the rest of the dancing troupe in her attire n her conduct, it did not alert dutta except that he was only agitated at her hesitation in accepting the cash.  
Hammie your footnote rightly highIights the long simmering questions as to why dutta was shown so besotted when it came to supriya which was woefully missing with his rightful luv/wife naku, except only maybe when he goes blind.    Yet even with all the shortcomings i find the show so fascinating.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hammie, hats off to your efforts which you deliver at some expense to your health time n energy, thank you.

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
dutta ghode par nahin ..gadhe pe chadega๐Ÿ˜กpore ka pura gadha...sups kaun se gane par nagin dolrahe the...i forget the song but not sups attempt to join the troupe...dutta dutta bura haal hoga tera

good thing in the episode hammmiee ganpat aur baji ka colour coordination...chalo ab toh smile hammiee๐Ÿ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly , sorry for the late reply.

Well at least i made you laugh in the morning. I'm sure many cant do that, lol. I didnt notice the biceps, the hairy armpits put me off  ๐Ÿ˜†  running to hide  ๐Ÿ˜†

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hammie ... thanks for all the updates :)