Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammiee๐Ÿค—

hi twinky , hope you are safely tucked in bed..๐Ÿฅฑ

Aweee ...Such a wonderful update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much..Dutta can't tolerate naku's disappointment.....Aweee Dutta has opened his heart to naku....Their convo was heart wrenching...Enjoyed it soo much dear....What a sensible talk....He openly told about his dangerous profession....any girl, dream about a man like Dutta??....There are lots of Dutta Deewani are here.๐Ÿ˜‰

well done ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ what a super answer to his question , and yes of course I second you

.Loved Naku's expression for his question...Aweee Dutta put his hand on naku's shoulder...Loved your statement "Naku was touched by Dutta , because,  Naku has touched Dutta's  heart". Aweee...Such a mind blowing scene & your descriptions were fabulous dear.For the first time Dutta speaks & Naku listens.๐Ÿ˜‰...Hate That evil Supriya's smirk๐Ÿ˜ก...Dutta is going to meet Deshmukh

yes in the next wu he will meet desh mukh

...I hate Supriya's fake tears๐Ÿ˜ก...EEWW..This woman is irritating Twinky baby a lot๐Ÿ˜ก.Baby wants to slap that supriya๐Ÿ˜ก..Loved Naku's true concern for Dutta...Enjoyed the update soo much dear...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.๐Ÿค—..You have done 2 updates within a day..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค—.Both are wonderful dear...Soo sweet of you.๐Ÿค—..Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...take care sweetest lion.๐Ÿค—.

wowww fantastic shots,   i actually loved this episode it was great..thanks so much for a lovely comment. much love, yours hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi hammiee

hi naku ,  you here great to see you..

Occupational hazards goes with dutta's life & only woman who stood the test was naku...loved the ud...sups pura bewakoof bana rahe hai dutta ko...poor dutta๐Ÿ˜ก

yes absolutely not like ravi and supriya's bits, thanks for your comment much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage great to see you msate

fab ud๐Ÿ˜Š
pleased you liked the WU, thanks for your comment much love  hammie .

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie...
hi warrie, so you turned up at last.. hummm.. to tu bolte bhi hai...?
sorry for missing for a couple of days had long uni sessions i think of your work load warrie, pun.. mera se zayeeda nehi ho sakta meri life mein  bas kam!kam! aur kam!

it seems a fantastic episode you have written every detail in such a wonderful manner I felt I was there watching along..once watched never forgotten..
a great scene between dutta and naku ...what dutta thinks about his profession its one of those rare moments where he speaks about it openly...beauty of the moment is he is sharing what he expects from his wife to be with naku only...and you have said it so well that its her simplicity that he open up in front of her ...and naku is the only person who is worthy to stand by his side...I loved nakus reply so much that she will wash away the blood on his hands with her tears... wish she could have said this in front of him would love to see his reaction on this reply...he would have said bashan bund!

Supriya is just used as a filler in the episode
great phrase you have coined for supriya have to say i find her very low life type of character
 g
lad she didn't interrupt between dutta and naku...she is just unlucky that she fails to witness the good in that person atleast he is not fake like every other person around him...
seems theres time for some action in duttas life...how many more episodes with supriya still around๐Ÿค”  i hate to tell you warrie but the one after this has supriya also.. do read it when you can spare a moment  during revision

Your personal views as usual were awesome loved them to the core and the highlighted bit about dutta took the cake๐Ÿ‘..thanks warrie, glad you find the footnotes interesting..
thanks for giving us another great wu..waiting for the next episode...its ready.. but  you catch it tomm
P.S..when did I say I have no internet for three months  ..to tu bolte bhi hai
twinkle dont belive hammie ๐Ÿ˜›..oyeee twinky believes every thing i say! warrie see i said it  and you turned up ,, so clever me haina๐Ÿ˜ˆ... aur why you staring at my face, ab ja aur revise kar.. fun and games khatam! oyeee rok.. comment kerna ka thank you...
much love,  and good night ...๐Ÿ˜†hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~64

25th March 2010

Deshmukh's adda

In some seedy dark hole of the underworld, Deshmukh raves and rants at some informer, Dutta Bhau! Dutta  Bhau!  Dutta Bhau ! you are  chanting  his  name, you work for me! and your loyalties should be for me!.. hear me your Bhau doesn't scare me! got that!. the informer argues, but bhai , Bhau will find you! Deshmukh , replies good! this time he confronts me I'll put six bullets in  that brain of his! remember he slapped me! he slapped me! and that too before every one! ..

The man explains Bhau is against business that involves selling girls!. Defiantly Deshmukh says, so what can I do? listen,in trading  girls there's loads of money.. I  am not going to stop this business! .The informer argues this is against Bhau's principles!.  Deshmukh shouts, well he can be go ahead and be a god ! not me!. The other guy warns him, Deshmukh you have taken up enmity with Bhau, with Bhau! he will not spare you! Deshmukh yells shut up! if you don't stopping, Bhau ! Bhau !I'll shoot you right here do you understand! you want to see! and he slaps this informer across the face!

Out of the side in the dark, the grim shadowy profile of Dutta Bhau moves in.. and his head shows up under the bulb light before Deshmukh's gaping eyes!.. Dutta peers at him with his lion like eyes and joins his hands before his face and says with a sneer, Namaskar ! Deshmukh Sahib..  Baji covers Dutta from the back. Dutta raises his head and looks at Deshmukh and says curtly , you were remembering me, so I had to come...then he glares at Deshmukh , ready to tackle him. Baji runs to the electric meter and pulls out the main switch and yells,  smash him up Bhau !hit him! Bhau! In  the hardly any light Dutta's silhouette, ducks! dives !pounces ! hurls! as he  lands punches left right , and centre on Deshmukh in the dark.. Dutta raises his arms and smashes Deshmukh who is over powered by the mighty blows of Dutta Bhau! resounding left and right hooks under his chin, on his face. Finally Dutta hands close around Deshmukh's neck ready to strangulate him, and he yells , spare me Dutta Bhau ! spare me! I won't repeat this mistake again! ...behind Dutta in the darkness, a knife is whipped out and the attacker, stabs Dutta just below his left shoulder bone! and Dutta yelps, owww!  Baji runs and shouts Bhau! in the darkness! Dutta cranks his head to the side where he is stabbed. But Dutta still maintains his steely grip around  Deshmukh's neck  who chokes, spare me Dutta Bhau ! forgive me ! let me go! and Dutta does... as Deshmukh drops dead on the ground somewhere in the dark.. Dutta 's eyes fix in a cold dead stare...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patil Nivas

Supriya , as usually hides and peeps around like a  mouse.. hunting for bits of cheese. She  spots cheese, Ravi her pimp! going up the main staircase. She works out he heads for the terrace and follows his trail up the stairs, after she checks no one is about.

Up on the terrace, Ravi is on the phone to someone, yes.. all right, the work will be done as you instructed, you just arrange for us to escape from her.. alright.. he says to the person on the phone. Supriya creeps behind up when she sees him and closes her arms around his shoulders. He shrugs her off angrily, as she snatches his phone, what are you doing? it's day time if someone sees us embracing each other? and she gives him a defiant look, and says, whose going to see us ? he's gone out to take someone's life, whether he takes another's life or takes's his own life what is it to me?  I'll be happy if he dies! at least I'll be free of him!. Ravi  reminds her , you know nothing like this is going to happen, it's not that easy to kill him.. I have told many times, there's only one way we can escape Dutta .. now you tell me what am I supposed to do? what do you want? he moans at  Supriya .He carries on , you can't even do this much  for your love? Supriya fights back , I have already done so much, faked love! cried my eyes out!  but that piece of  stone!  is unaffected! then what shall I do?, Ravi! let's forget all this and just runaway!. Ravi looks at her annoyed..where will we go? where? is there such a place? how can I explain to you ..

He comes to her , looks her in the face and says , have you ever thought how an ordinary man like me has been brought into Dutta 's mansion as your body guard..? someone has brought me here... Supriya looks in shock.. yes! nods Ravi to confirm. Supriya exclaims, what? Ravi turns away from her and says there is a Bade Hasti..a big personality behind all this! .. Supriya builds up more of the plot  by asking, what do you mean? Ravi continues,  meaning .. that there is one who wants Dutta to fall madly in love with you, that  when you run away from his life he cannot bear the pain! Supriya is in shock and argues, but why would somebody want this? who  can  his person be? Ravi nods his head, I don't know who? but that person has sent me here..  strange that Ravi does not know?.. is it possible that Ravi hasn't seen that somebody in person? A voice instructs him on telephone?

Ravi reveals, I have been made your body guard and then sent here.. Supriya  you are my life I cannot live without you..that's why every time I tell you , try to understand it, and please help me!he pleads to her, for this is the only way, do something that helps you to win Dutta's trust! his faith! only then we can escape from her, only then we will run away from here, he emphasizes. He grabs her hand and says, I feel miserable when I see him near you, but there is no other way!humm and he gives her a close hug.

~~~~~~~~~

A restless Aye Sahib slowly comes down the main staircase, looking around worried.. for her son. She  comes to the lounge with tears in her eyes.  Naku emerges from the kitchen carrying a glass of milk... Aye looks at her and asks, Naku is Dutta back?   Naku lowers her eyes and says Aye Sahib, you go to bed, when Saab comes  I' ll wake you up, Aye  replies, don't worry about me,  and  Naku says, Aye Sahib, have some milk , you haven't eaten all day, but she refuses, no  Naku my son has risked his life, how can I eat?  Naku replies, I know Aye Sahib, even I am worried, while working, I kept praying to Ganpati Bapaa, that Saab should return home safe..and Aye folds her hands and chants Jagdammba ! Jagdammba... and the figure of Dutta

a  draped in a shawl slowly enters the main corridor.. as  Naku turns her head to see if he is safe.. 

With his right hand pressed diagonally against his chest covered from shoulder down till his waist.. he looks around as he walks in slowly.. Aye Sahib weeps for joy, as he comes and stops before Naku and his mother. Dutta ! says his mother as she goes to him , joyously.. and he looks down at her with lack lustre  eyes, and says, Aye Sahib what is this? and he wipes off the tears on her cheeks with his  thumb...I am unharmed, look I am fine..I am home, and your son has won.  Naku looks up to say thanks to Bapaa. Lovingly Aye reaches for his face and kisses his forehead...  Naku nearly chokes with love .. Aye Sahib thank's god for his blessings...my son has returned safely...  and tells Naku, go lay the food out for Dutta .But Dutta says I don't want to eat, Aye I am fine and I am not hungry, you go and sleep and I want to rest as well, he says firmly. ..but Aye still fusses and says, eat a bit, and he nods , and she leaves..

Dutta looks briefly and miserably at Naku who stands with the glass of milk.. and turns and slowly walks away. As he walks away, holding on to his belly, his face contorts in pain.. he takes footsteps.. and Naku  notices on the floor a trail of drops of blood , her jaw drops.. and her face trembles in horror as she notices his blood trickling past the forefinger of his left hand..she is about to scream and Dutta continues to take foot steps towards his room.. his face twisted in both pain and fury..    

Slowly and painfully he climbs his stairs  his face wears a scowl , he looks behind to see he is not followed. Baji shouts behind him Bhau! Bhau !and catches up with Dutta who stands in his door way.  Baji looks and says, Bhau you are bleeding, let me call the doctor! Dutta stops him, Aye! don't !if a doctor comes everyone will know, I told you go to the police station, tell him t I have closed Deshmukh's file... he glares  at  Baji who refuses to move, and warns, will you go or do I have to go? Baji says he'll go and leaves..

Dutta looks at his bleeding hand. Naku comes up the stairs. Dutta growls in pain and enters his room.. in a mood he swirls off the shawl and flings it on his settee and stands before  the single settee and sits down with difficulty, his arms stiff and held up to the sides in discomfort and pain. Naku watches his back and sheds a tear, and he cranks his head and with a sided look catches her tearful face and moves his face forward.  Naku whinges, Saab why did you go? he rolls his eyes and  she carries on, I told you not to go!  you know Supriya Tai was so worried.. yes she was praying for his death.. and having a fun time with her lover.

Dutta pulls his head to one side and rests his left arm on the settee arm rest.. his fingers limp and pointing downwards.  Naku sobs, see how badly you are hurt ,what if something had happened to you?  he hears and with great difficulty begins to take off his waist coat and groans arghhh! in  pain.. Naku   feels his waist coat near the shoulder, and offers here  let me ...remember Dutta is used to being looked after by this girl when in pain.. remember in the hospital..

He stands and she pulls off his waist coat..  he flops back in the chair and Naku can see the bloody gash  below the shoulder.. the blade slit even the fabric. Naku weeps and Dutta furrows his brow, and looks to the side and he says , get me that bottle  and she shirks and he bellows go get it, and she scampers  past him in fright. She returns with his bottle of brandy and presents it to him.. perhaps the only  time she offer him a drink. He waits fo her to unscrew the cap than he drinks neat from the bottle to numb his pain..  he yelps arghhh! as the strong bitter spirit burns his throat.  Naku complains again,  I told you not to go! but you refuse to listen to anybody. Dutta puts the bottle on the edge of the table.

Dutta digs his right hand fingers over his shoulder, and pours neat brandy over his gash. It burns and stings he yells in pain! and he takes a swig  to control his pain. She watches , and offers  him I 'll do the dressing, I'll get the kit  Naku says. She rushes to his wardrobe and gets the first aid box. He grabs the cotton wool from her and says ,leave it I'll do it myself I am used to it. She insists I'll do it! and he glares up at her and rasps, I told you I 'll do it myself, now leave! he orders.Naku nods looking at him as he sits in his arm chair settee, I won't go.. and he gives her a  cold glare  and she gives up and  tries one last time, begging him, shall I do it and he roars , nehin! and she argues it's bleeding a lot and he bellows Naku!! and she says I 'll get some glucose and she goes off..

Guest Room

Supriya sits on her bed in the guest room troubled by her thoughts.Ravi rushes in and says, Supriya he is back! this is the only chance we have.. he's just faced his enemy and come home , go sit with him, talk to him, go!. Supriya fumbles, Ravi, I know what you want me to do?  I don't know what else  I can do?

Ravi I made karanji , sang and danced,  spoken with love.. but it has no effect on him! she protests. Ravi says, Supriya again you are doing the same thing, how can I make you understand?, Supriya you can't impress him with sweets , you have a lion to tame.. Supriya , the song and dance will not have any effect on him ..look Supriya!  try to understand what I am saying ..touch his heart.. for the sake of our love, please do something today Supriya, that you can win his trust.. Supriya don't think too much just go!.. he urges  her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dutta's den

In his room Dutta   with one hand scatters the items in the first aid kit and  gets hold of the antiseptic bottle and opens  the cap with his teeth. He stands up, yells and pulls off his shirt and throws it on the settee.  He  stands , stripped to his white vest. Supriya stands in his door way watching his left arm smeared with blood. He howls! as she covers her face with her hands as if she is going to retch. He sits down and  gives her a sided look  as he catches her near the door. Episode ends.. Hamlet53  22.11.13      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dutta's code of trade practice is evident.. also the reference in the previous episode that there is very little distance between death and him is shown.. in the scene where he is stabbed. It's interesting to note that despite being a don he is heralded as a symbol of one who smites wrong doers and their evil practice..i.e Deshmukh's flesh trade..                   

Mystery around Dutta deepens as the badi haste is referred to by Ravi.. questions are raised, who could this bade haste be..? the plot spells of intrigue.. scheming and plotting.. Ravi  continues to brief and assure Supriya. Ravi is desperate for  Supriya to ensnare Dutta , it seems Ravi too is under pressure and so in turn he puts pressure on her. Supriya , Ravi and finally  this Badi Hasti , big personality, too this baffles me.. who  is / was Badi Hasti??

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous episode..warrie, twinky, tammy,  Naku , mirage,tha' good to see you again..

#friday wu will post on sunday..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem ud supriya ravi planning nakku consoling as dutta return wounded but hide
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Naku๐Ÿค—
Awee dear..๐Ÿค—.Soo sweet of you.๐Ÿค—..Thanks soo much for liking baby ki  comment dear.๐Ÿค—...Twinky is just a naughty baby only๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Waiting for your awesome  new threads dear...Miss them sooo much๐Ÿค—...Lots of hugs from Twinky baby๐Ÿค—

Thanks soo much Mirage๐Ÿค—...Soo sweet of you๐Ÿค—
twinkle-star thumbnail

Hi warda๐Ÿค—
Awesome comment dear...Enjoyed it soo much.....Soo sweet of you...๐Ÿค—.
@ Green
..Aweee Really????...Wowww...Its just a fake news....baby wondered how its possible & saw your "Like" for every comments also.๐Ÿค—...That bad Hammiee lion is cheating this Twinky baby...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..Bad lion  hai..๐Ÿ˜ก..But her lie gave a wonderful comment to us..Enjoyed your comment soo much dear.๐Ÿค—...Sooo She is a clever lion hai.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Warda๐Ÿค—!!..Don't go anywhere dear.๐Ÿค—..Then Twinky baby will cry๐Ÿค—..Lots of hugs from Twinky baby...๐Ÿค—

@ Red
Hammieee.๐Ÿ˜›..Who is the biggest Dhoka now???.๐Ÿ˜‰..Its our HAMMIE  only.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..Warda is sooo sooo sweeet๐Ÿค— & you are a bad bad Lion.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..But thanks so much for turned up our sweet  Warda again.๐Ÿค—..

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail

Hi Hammie๐Ÿค—

Awee Awe some update dear...Enjoyed it soo much...Awee Loved Dutta bhau ki policies.โค๏ธ.He didn't like the selling girls businessโค๏ธ...Loved Bhau's fight with Deshmukh..โค๏ธ.Supriya is  a mouse & Ravi is the cheese.๐Ÿ˜†..Nice one Hammieee..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.What is this ??.New twist.๐Ÿ˜•..Bade Hasti.๐Ÿ˜•..Someone has brought that Ravi to PN๐Ÿ˜•..Who is that person??๐Ÿ˜•..Who ???..๐Ÿ˜•...Loved Dutta -AS ki lovely moment.โค๏ธ..Naku noticed the blood drops...She was starting her bashans.๐Ÿ˜†..Why did she always mention about that Evil Supriya???.๐Ÿ˜ก..Supriya was praying for Dutta's death na.๐Ÿ˜ก..Poor Dutta.๐Ÿ˜†.He was in pain &Naku also tortured him by her bak bak.๐Ÿ˜†..Ravi is the worst lover..๐Ÿ˜ก.He has instructed Supriya to touch Dutta's heart.๐Ÿ˜ก..EEWW..๐Ÿ˜ก.Loved your footnote Hammiee..Enjoyed the update soo much dear..Thanks soo much for your superb update dear.๐Ÿค—.Eagerly waiting for the next update..Next update will be the saddest one for Twinky baby๐Ÿฅบ...Dutta-Sup ki Hug๐Ÿฅบ...OH NOOO...Baby is Preparing for the heart break dear.๐Ÿฅบ.Thanks soo much for your update dear.๐Ÿค—..Take care bad but sweet lion.๐Ÿค—..

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi warda๐Ÿค—
Awesome comment dear...Enjoyed it soo much.....Soo sweet of you...๐Ÿค—.
@ Green
..Aweee Really????...Wowww...Its just a fake news....baby wondered how its possible & saw your "Like" for every comments also.๐Ÿค—...That bad Hammiee lion is cheating this Twinky baby...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..Bad lion  hai..๐Ÿ˜ก..But her lie gave a wonderful comment to us..Enjoyed your comment soo much dear.๐Ÿค—...Sooo She is a clever lion hai.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Warda๐Ÿค—!!..Don't go anywhere dear.๐Ÿค—..Then Twinky baby will cry๐Ÿค—..Lots of hugs from Twinky baby...๐Ÿค—

@ Red
Hammieee.๐Ÿ˜›..Who is the biggest Dhoka now???.๐Ÿ˜‰..Its our HAMMIE  only.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..Warda is sooo sooo sweeet๐Ÿค— & you are a bad bad Lion.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..But thanks so much for turned up our sweet  Warda again.๐Ÿค—..

@ hammie, warda and twinky  ye kiya ho raha hai? yeh kiya ho raha hai... it's turning into a very happening thread with lying cheating and dhokas..