Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie, πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for another lovely update. Your reflections have got me thinking again. How easy it was for kala to overlook the fact that Dutta even existed. When reminded she tactfully tells the mother-daughter duo to leave DSP to AS and ET (Evil trio).

You are right, at this stage Kala didn't see the possibility of Naku's inner strength and her influence on DSP Well kala made her first mistake when she said Bhau (Kala's πŸ˜†) needs to be force-fed and Naku has taken this job very seriously. Maybe even Dutta's subconscious mind makes a note of this fact... for the first time there is someone other than AS who has some "Fiqur" over his eating. Round 1 to Naku.

Ganpath and character well these two would run from each other. Maybe Dutta and Baji are not hoodwinked where Ganpath's profession and moral values are concerned.

Babi is one of those who loves cooking and feeding people and a well stocked kitchen with all modern gadgets is like a dream come true for her.

Kala gets annoying and evil as we progress into the serial...kupriya's entry so soon

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie
Missed the thread πŸ˜³
Episode 28
The sisters true face revealed.  kala,s words is alarming to say the least.  How could the sisters get away with such unscrupulous acts right under the nose of not just bhao but even the right hand man baji.  How can an astute don fail to smell the rot in his own home?  
kala comes across as a very shrewd manipulator.  Whatever, Its a sad state of affairs where half of the family is busy scheming n plotting n the rest blissfully ignorant.  This is one common thread in all shows to my utter disgust.  Its very hard to digest that one or two individuals can manipulate to no end.  Its just that
Uff! What If morey is not there,  Ganpat is sufficient to suffocate babi,s life.  Its not surprising baji,s not too welcoming behaviour towards this family.  But bhao once again ignores ganpat,s nonsense.  
Kala has judged her brother right, jo bhala na jane bura na jane woh kalawati ko kya janega,  title fits him perfect, GADHA.  Also it seems at this stage she,s blessed with a double whammy,  a pious henpicked husband. 
Agree with you hammie, dutta,s regal walk down the stairs, thro the hallway with hands behind is soothing to the eyes,  its etched in my memory forever, oozing grace n attitude ! 

Episode 29
Kishore echoing my thoughts here, yet he is a pussy in her hands.  Kala looks equally regal in her evil ways with her two lieutenants roops n leela at her service.  It only adds to my growing frustration that kishore just watches the sisters backstabbing their (half)brother.  How can anyone be so docile ?  
But kala seems to have sucessfully neutralised this man, its also true only the kishores can get along with the kalas.  Looks like more than half the episode is wasted on the snobbery of kala, arrgh!  Babi family is much more tolerable than these. 
So babi,s family has been assigned new responsibilities.. But we are not sure if its a joint decision by Dutta n AS or just AS deciding to reward the family who saved her son.  The man of few words Dutta looks approvingly with sealed lips n narrow eyes..but sisters quietly fuming,  Baji can only agree.  
Naku almost took ages revealing her name, huh.. Tortoise ki maafik.. baji,s irritation is justified.
Half ticket is a joy to watch, clearly not keen goin to school.  

Eoisode 30
The first convo between naku n dutta was cute, dutta straight n simple in his ways acknowledging n appreciating her help.  Also he is very reassuring n gentle.  No wonder naku is falling for him.  But Im yet to see any hint of his attraction towards naku.
Its obvious kala along with her two siblings has weaved a web of deceit even in their dealings with AS.  The kitchen introduction is amusing with roops n leela irritating kala to no end.  
Ganpat assigned the job of vineyards, lol.. What more can he ask.. but baji warning him of dire consequences if he crossed the line should be sufficient to leash him.
Babi n naku is familiarised with individual tastes of the family n naku comes up with her innocent query conveniently ignored by kala lol... Bhao,s diet,  way to go naku lol.. this should alert kala,s sharp brains.   Not wasting much time kala casts her spell on the mother daughter duo.  
But hammie your revelation that kala not bein AS,s daughter is stunning, have no idea about the LTL2 storyline whatsoever.  
Babi almost delirious watching the fully loaded kitchen, lol..  she,s the only one who has her mind n heart in the right place.  Baki sab yede hai lol.. 
Wow, naku too isnt wasting much time the chance of serving food n meeting dutta.. her eye candy lol..
Thank you hammie for the perfectly written updates, waiting for your take on kala,s appearance..πŸ˜‰

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi HammieπŸ€—
Awe...Awesome update dear.❀️❀️..Loved it sooo much...Awe...Loved Dutta-Naku's first sweet convo dear..❀️..Awe...He behaved very gently with Naku....He even didn't want to compel Naku to tell about her past...Duta too had a bitter past😭😭...Yeah ...You're right Hammie...Dutta's these gently manners took Naku's heart away..❀️..Awe...Dutta loved Naku's braveness...Yeah hammiee...You're right..Its look like Dutta badly wanted to express his respect & thankfulness to Naku..❀️...Totally beautiful scene & your descriptions are awesome Hammieee...Loved Baaji's funny talks with drunkard Ganpat...Dutta gave ...Ganpat is going to work on Dutta's liquor factory.πŸ˜†...Arey wah...Kya nice opportunity for Ganpat.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But Baji gave severe  warnings to him...These evil trios behaved stupidly with babi & Naku..😑..Leela & Roops ki stupid talks irritated Kala a lot.🀣..Leela worried about hygiene..😑😑..Kala had a huge plan in her mind.😑😑..She scold her stupid sisters...Leela & Roops deserved it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Kala miscalculated Naku's appearance & how stupid she was..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..She wanted to use Naku as a informant..🀣..Kala is definitely a brainless womanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.WOT???...KALA is not AS ki daughter???.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..Its a new story for me.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..I didn't know about LTL2.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Loved Babi's extreme happiness❀️. She loves to cook for AS family..❀️...Awe...Naku asked about Dutta's favourite foods.❀️...soo cute na...... Awe...Naku came to Dutta's room & asked him to have food....Dutta easily accepted her plea & ate it❀️❀️...Awesome scene..❀️.BUT...BUT...Is it just a dream sequence of Naku's????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...uuummhh...Hate this Kala's nautanki..😑😑..Hammieee...Superb update dear..❀️.Enjoyed  it sooo much..Your side comments also fantastic.❀️..Thank you soo much dear...Sooo sweet of you..πŸ€—πŸ€—..Waiting for Naku's action sequence & Supriya's entry with Naku's slaps.πŸ˜†..Thank you sweet Hammieee..πŸ€—πŸ€—..

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
intial phase of dutta & naku's relationship..it was beautiful😊written
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Hammie  :)
Supriyas entry tomorrow then.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks Hammie  :)
Supriyas entry tomorrow then.

YEP..FIZ..πŸ˜›.. LOOK  , here its shown at 8.30pm.. so i watch it and  write the WU, on the following day.. just letting you know.. don't want you thinking I've given it a miss..  regards hammie.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dont worry, i too have been watching the last few episodes but there was no precap so didnt know when it was actually Supriyas entry. But will watch it tomorrow for sure  :)
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
sups entry...LTL went slow coz of IPL...sups & ravi ke entry ...waiting😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~31

8th February 2010

Kala's Room

The episode begins with Kishore involved in the act of making his bed. Naku enters holding a pot of fresh tea on a tray. With a smile she alerts Kishore, Sahib here's   Tai's tea. Kishore hears her and replies ok. Naku, obviously finds it strange, that Tai's husband is making the bed, and  as such she without much problem does the obvious thing , Sahib please don't trouble yourself I'll do it.

He hears Naku's offer, and  turns his head a bit, and  mutters, she was right no one can fathom Kalavati.. Kishore knows her only too well, he figures out without much problem that Kala must have manipulated this poor girl with some cock and bull story, into tidying up her room.

With a touch of sarcasm in his voice he throws the counterpane, and says,  here you do it then!  Iam going to Swamji's sermon..and he leaves Naku to tidy up Kala's room. She leaves Kala's cup of tea tray on the corner of the coffee table.. and take's to the task at hand...

She stops midway and looks in the distance...She gives a shy smile at the sight of his wrist with his sliver chain watch around it.. his outstretched palm studying it intently.. in a reverie, it's clear that his hands have made an impact on her, when she went to his room , for the first time to serve him his food. It was his hands she noticed, holding the file, point when he signals  her to leave the food on the table, and then , his hand he used to break and put the morsel in his mouth..

She dreams of seeing the front of his hand.. just like he stood looking at his file.. here he studies his palm,instead..

Keenly she questions him, Saab can you read palms? weren't you looking at the lines of your palms?.. she sees him turn his face towards her, and  he says, nope! I can't read palms.. but I can read eyes..to Naku in her reverie ,after his hands ,his eyes too have made an impact on her, and maybe she can convey her feelings to his eyes by her eyes..she of course in this dreams about what she wishes him to say.. I can read your eyes and say you truly have a pure heart...it's the purest of hearts in the whole wide world...she sees him nod, and finds herself smiling in contentment. From direction point of view, I found this  play on the word eyes very interesting. For Dutta the don, the eye contact is quite significant , for when he strikes deals with dealers, there is no time or reason for small talk, it's all about looking at the person in front, assessing him via  his eyes is what's crucial, judging if the guy can be trusted or not..hence when Dutta says I read people's eyes .. it can be deemed a befitting statement.

The dream becomes reality in as much that Dutta turns up in the room in person.. and funnily enough he finds her there...where is Tai ?..his baritone voice rings and she reels around, and there he is before her!.  her face looks impish, it's as if she's been caught in the act of fantasizing about him!

He on the other hand looks down seriously  at her..but she has a perky little smirk on her lips and he gives her a little glare and tilts his head a little,  repeats rather firmly this time where is Tai?.. but she  draws a little breath in and refuses to say. By now his eye brows furrow a little and his nostrils too flare a little, as he wonders , what is she on...? eventually he just turns to leave abruptly, and in doing so he knocks off the tray with the cup of tea on the corner edge of the coffee table. Naku watches much worried from the foot of Kala's bed,

He looks at the mini disaster he just did with a scowl, steps over it and starts to leave.  Naku runs after him , and calls out, Saab! I don't know where Tai is ? but her husband has gone to attend Swamiji's sermon... without speaking he nods and  leaves the room...she may have had a  peek into Dutta's aloofness, but by the looks of things, she is letting her self go.. a bit..

Naku watches him leave, and she smiles all shy and coy, completely and utterly besotted by Saab...gladly she picks up the cup and saucer he had knocked ..dreaming and thinking about him , as the ahhahhhaaa.. tunes plays to symbolize the tunes of love strumming and plucking against her heart.  

Outside Pari plays imaginatively with her doll, now my dolly will have veggies , then  we'll have some ice cream, what'll my doll have? tell me.. she pretends to be a mummy..

Naku, carrying the tea tray goes past the blue peacock outdoor sitting area, past the ornamental relaxing swing section. She looks around the areas of the ground floor and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Intruder

As Pari , continues to play mummies with her doll, come let's go for  a walk..

Naku continues her walk to the kitchen the tray clutched in her two hands, with a big smile plastered on her face. She looks around and then suddenly she focuses on some movement near Saab's room mahogany shutters.. Naku yanks her head, to see clearly. From far it looked like a young woman peering through the shutter blinds.

Naku put the tea tray down, to get a view. The woman was bending, peering and checking. Obviously from far it looks shady to Naku, she had not seen this person before too... Naku walks forward with her head raised ,only one thought ran through her mind, who is she? and why is she peeping in Saab's cabin?. Naku grows suspicious, he's already been attacked twice... and she glares at the intruder. And wonders in panic,  can she prove to be a danger for Saab ? is she here to kill him!

Terrorized she looks around , and then finds Pari playing with her doll, and she whispers Pari..  all the time keeping an eye on the suspect as well.. she calls Pari  again with her palm , as a matter of urgency , but much to  Naku's dismay ,Pari is frightened of her ,and she clutches her doll and runs off.. Naku looks around and then at the girl who is still  outside Dutta's room.

Naku has no other choice but to act herself, so she begins to climb up the wooden steps that lead up to Dutta's room. Carefully and silently she continues to go up the flight of stairs, holding on to the white stair case wall so as not to be too obvious, to the intruder.

Naku can see that the girl was still peeping and peering inside through the shutters.  Naku screws her face angrily, narrows her eyes and gradually closes in towards this girl who has her back to Naku. Then suddenly the girl turns from the window and screams and a white bowl with a lid falls apart with bang on the floor!as  Naku leaps on her  swiftly.

Naku flies at the screaming girl, with her arms and grabs the girls upper arms and spins her down  to the floor and shakes her arms!. The girls shouts, help me!  Naku shouts what are you doing?. Naku restrains the girl and overpowers her , the girl screams let go of me ! but Naku, shakes her arms shouting, show me what's in your hand!.and Naku still on top of the screaming girl grabs her hands and shouts in her face, who are you? you were sneaking in! the screaming girl restrained by Naku on the floor, shouts , you've got it all wrong!! but Naku will not let her move! help me! she screams , and Naku shouts in her face as she pins her back to the floor and asks accusingly, are you here to kill Bhau ?

Aye Sahib, Kala and Dutta quickly come up the stairs, as Roops and Leela come from the side to see what the commotion is all about. Naku still shouts, show me your hand!! where have you come from!?  but the girl shouts back , leave me! and who are you? leave me! leave my hand! she pleads. Aye Sahib arrives at the landing in front of Dutta's room and all see the spectacle of Naku, holding this girl against the ground! Aye shocked says, what happened? Kala , Dutta look on in shock too.

Apparently, this scene where Naku attacks Supriya has been deleted from videos on the net.. it baffles me too, as to why?.. the only thing that comes to my mind is maybe showing two women in a grappling wrestle proved to be offensive to viewers.[me chuckling!]  

Aye Sahib's voice, stops the scuffle and both Naku and this intruder stand looking at each other. The  girl massages her wrist.  Naku gives her a sided glare.

They all wait for an explanation, and Naku stands completely quiet. Kala in a huff goes to  her and hisses at her angrily, will you say something ? what happened?

Naku looks at all the faces staring at her ,and then finally, she looks at Aye Sahib and in a frightened voice replies, she was standing outside Saab's room, she had something in her hand,  I thought she is Bhau's enemy,  I thought she was here to kill Bhau.Dutta looks at Kala, and the intruder looks vulnerable. But Aye Sahib gives a tiny smile,  after hearing  Naku's words. But Kala is not impressed and yells angrily at   Naku, you should have at least checked what she had in the box! take a look! what she has brought!

Humiliated Naku looks at the open container, and scattered food across the floor.

Naku  proves yet again, that she does look out for Dutta's safety .. her words, I thought she was Saab's enemy ,are prophetic..as we will see later on in the story.. but the extent Naku can go to  for Saab is easily seen by Kala .. Dutta for the minute plays mute.. Aye Sahib respects this quality of loyalty in Naku , especially towards her son.

Aye Sahib turns to Dutta and says, Dutta  see the one who saved your life, she caught the one whom I have selected for you! he does look at bit worried to hear this at first. The sisters, and Naku too, at first , don't realize what Aye means.. so she clarifies , now you better marry her quickly... the girl gives a shy smile and lowers her eyes. Aye Sahib , then turns to Naku and explains to  her,.. daughter, this is Supriya, my would be daughter in law.

Naku jaw drops as she stares at Aye Sahib with big bold eyes.. and  looks at Dutta's expressionless face , who gently lowers his eyes. Leela pulls a face and Roops says , isn't she cute?... Aye Sahib continues to tell  Naku.. she is Dutta's would be wife.  Naku's face looks full of pain and her eyes open wide in disbelief. She looks at a blank faced Dutta , and then turns her eyes that are full of tears . Aye Sahib teases,  just look at Naku's face, your eye balls are popping out girl!

Naku stands dumfounded and Aye goes to her and lifts her chin up and says, what are you thinking about silly? how can a gun handler like Dutta get married? of course he can get married! that's what you are wondering?.. Dutta hasn't grown up so much that he can say no to his mother!...she explains to a wide eyed, nearly upset Naku.

Aye Sahib, turns away from Naku and then faces Dutta , as she sounds off for all present to hear,  Dutta will always do what his mother wants him to do , isn't it?.. this statement can give Naku the impression , that Saab is marrying , for the sake of his mother's wish .. but..  of course a mute Dutta only confirms this.. but then Aye Sahib continues.. when I saw Dutta staring at a dancing Supriya at his friend's wedding, I decided right then that I'll get them married... after all  how can a mother not understand what her son's heart desires? Is it possible? Dutta  smiles and does not disagree.. Aye then turns to ask her daughters, is that possible? and Kala smiles radiantly at her mother.  Leela and Roops exchange, a do we have a choice look?

But Naku's perception is more clear, so Saab obviously fancies this Supriya...her eyes are tearful. Meanwhile Aye calls Supriya to her side, too.. with Dutta on her one side and Supriya on the other she poses in the middle and asks,  how do they look together?.. anyone can see that Dutta looks dead serious and Supriya doesn't look top of the world either. Dutta sisters plus Naku, just stand and look on , not sure of what to say.. the sisters  begin to look worried, and Naku who at first looked tearful , bravely gives a broad smile..and Aye  Sahib says to Naku, she brought sweet chapattis for your Saab!..here Dutta gives Naku a glance..perhaps to make amends for her mistake of misjudging the eatables for weapons.. mind you are they arms to win Dutta over? Naku with great sincerity, says to Dutta , Saab I made a mistake, I'll clean it up...

Kala now sneaks into the equation, yes Bhau! Naku has made a mistake.. and  Naku turns to look at Kala's conniving expression. Roops and  Leela look on approvingly  at their Tai remark as she shows Naku up.But Naku, without any problem replies back to Kala, Tai, I thought she was Saab's enemy... Dutta actually blinks back at Naku assuring her , and Supriya looks at him.. and Naku says humbly to Supriya , please forgive me.The sisters look pleased at seeing Naku's yet another bold feat of protecting Dutta , back fire on  Naku. But Aye Sahib diffuses the situation  bless her! Dutta ,she seems to be better than your hefty body guards!. A statement that  annoys the three sisters,.. and Aye smiles kindly at Naku, go now , we forgive you.. you are so pure at heart , I can't say anything to you those sweet chapattis aren't sweeter than my Dutta's life!..and Aye turns to Supriya,..and in some time, she'll come here forever! you can make whatever you want for Dutta! isn't that so Supriya?..second time in the episode  where the kindness of  Naku's heart has been mentioned!..

Dutta looks at Kala , who walks over to Supriya and says lovingly, give so much love to my Bhau,  that he never misses any one else...

Naku finds this all to much to tolerate.. this  acceptance of Supriya in the house hold by all ,and so with eyes full of tears she bends to clear up.. back to her servant status. But Aye Sahib bids her, let it be  Nakusha! I'll ak someone else to do it...you go and help your mother..she works really hard , go..

Naku walks away slowly , under Kala's almost pleased eye.. Kala  has an idea that this maid fancies her master. Naku tarries and gives Dutta a sided glance but he stands,  sided  blank faced.. and then slowly goes past him down the stairs.

As she comes down, her eyes turn upwards.. to where her Saab stood with his family..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dutta's father in law

To confirm matters, regarding Dutta's possible wedding with Supriya , her father enters Patil Nivas. Aye Sahib spots him from Dutta 's balcony , look Dutta ! Supriya's father is here.

The family goes down to receive him...he offers his greetings.. Naku lurks in the back ground.. as she watches the warm welcome the man receives. Aye Sahib  asks him, Supriya never told us  that you were coming?.. he laughs, no I was here in the bazaar, I thought I'd just say hello to you.. strange his daughter should turn up alone at Patil Nivas,  and then head straight for Dutta's room??.

Aye smiles and invites, it's a pleasure to meet you, please come... and they head for the lounge. A  heartbroken Naku looks on.

Once seated, Supriya's father reveals, Supriya's mother told me that Supriya wants to bring sweet chapattis for Dutta Sahib, so I used it as an excuse to come and meet you all. Aye Sahib, clearly pleased asked, why hasn't Supriya's mother come ?.. the man just laughs.

Aye Sahib , calls out to  Naku who is about to enter the kitchen, Nakusha! these are Dutta's guests , so get the guest room  ready for them, tonight they will stay here..the man  says, it's all right , there's no need ,but Aye Sahib insists, we won't let you go just like that.. and he agrees ,ok . The sisters exchange glances, over the  fast paced events.

Aye Sahib , invites  Supriya's father, let me show you ,your daughter's future home..  

The father agrees but for the first time we see  Supriya's expression.. discomfort at being left alone with Dutta... who smiles  and looks down shyly..  the family leaves. Leaving Dutta and Supriya together.. Naku watches the two from the kitchen door way...watches Saab look gently and tenderly at Supriya's profile. ..and then how he peers into her shy demure face..Naku hangs on to the door post ,sobbing, while Dutta narrowed eyes remain attentive towards Supriya's face, waiting for her to speak..but she turns the other way..and  Naku tears finally spill on to her cheeks...

The other maid brings in the tea tray for guests..as Naku follows her like a zombie..she looks up to the now empty balcony that leads to  Saab's room...and she hears her voice, please save me Sahib! save me Sahib!..she sees his hand clamp Morey's wrist! and beat Morey to a pulp! his hand on her shoulder at the hand pump! his eyes watching her face through the rear mirror of the car! his hand gripping the gun at the hospital, gripping her wrist! as he led her to safety in the hospital!..his face and voice,  you could've left me to die!  I honour and respect courageous people...I'll never forget this.. ever... and now Aye Sahib saying this is Supriya our would be DIL..  Naku comes back to reality, at the words  of the maids in the background, Bhau's future wife is so pretty, yes and her name Supriya is also so beautiful..god bless them both..  Naku looks up at Pari sitting on the winding stairs, playing with her rag doll.. Naku looks across to her and smiles. The child hugs her doll and shuts her eyes in fright after looking at Naku's face..Naku  climbs the stairs and silently walks past the child... issues before  Naku, her seen unbecoming appearance, with a name Nakusha! ,the unwanted, which pretty much sums up her existence.. even a rag doll holds more value than her..    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leela's room

Roops sit before the dresser , beautifying herself with a cheek rouge,  Leela Tai ! take a look ,it's Roops 's day today!. Roops's has got all new make up today! she smears her lips with lip rouge..take a look its great!. Leela having a smoke, taps her ash into an ash tray, and replies, what is it you say? so cute isn't it!.. for this moment I can recall a song! .. get us a sister in law , who is  fair as snow! , has long black hair! Bhau! get me such a sister in law!.. Leela and Roops both sing, and suddenly there is a knock on the door. Both panic, who could it be at this time, hope it's not Aye!? says  Leela in fear, and in a hurry both try to hide the ashtray, booze and cigarettes!.Leela  tries to disperse the smoke with her hand , and Roops goes to answer the door... she opens the door ..and looks.. the episode ends.. Hamlet53 , 8.10. 13.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N.B~ many thanks for reading, the previous WD. Loved your comments.. dilse, jedy, alex, twinky, nimmi, ivy, warrie, fiz, tammy..

bart thanks for your back logged one..  haan Dutta tu ek he hai.. mind you he did not seem like my kind of Dutta in this episode.. too mushy.. ummmh, prefer the   gunslinger any time to the soft centred brandy truffle Dutta in this episode..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago