Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie🤗
Even you didn't like my previous 2 updates' comments,I'm still here..may be my comments are  not sensible...😳😳...I always love your updates sooo much dear..❤️.Loved the lovely bond between AS & Dutta...Really fantastic...hate thi Evil Trios over acting...Loved Sethji & Naku's bond...Awe...Sweet Sethji got angry  ,Becos Naku insulted by Anay...What a lovely brother...I miss these lovely bond..Because I don't have any sister or brothers...😭😭...Dutta's so called lovely sister got angryon Naku...But As & Dutta protected them...I can't tolerate this evil trio's fake smile & sweet behaviors...Ganpat was right...What a drama...But Ganpat is sooo stupid...Wow...This babi is really intelligent...She understood Evil Trio's fake acting...She is the first person,who reveals the truth...eew...Kala added so much of lovely words for Dutta...What a care & concern tai!!!!...EErrr...WE'll see their true face on Next update...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Really feel happy that you'll continue your updates...Thanks a lot to bharti & other members...love this thread sooo much...Take care...Thank you sooo much Hammie🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗
Even you didn't like my previous 2 updates' comments,
HAINNN?ooopss iam doing it now.. was wondering where you were??

I'm still here..may be my comments are  not sensible...😳😳...I always love your updates sooo much dear..❤️.Loved the lovely bond between AS & Dutta...Really fantastic...hate thi Evil Trios over acting...Loved Sethji & Naku's bond...Awe...Sweet Sethji got angry  ,Becos Naku insulted by Anay...What a lovely brother...I miss these lovely bond..Because I don't have any sister or brothers...😭😭...Dutta's so called lovely sister got angryon Naku...But As & Dutta protected them...I can't tolerate this evil trio's fake smile & sweet behaviors...Ganpat was right...What a drama...But Ganpat is sooo stupid...Wow...This babi is really intelligent...She understood Evil Trio's fake acting...She is the first person,who reveals the truth...eew...Kala added so much of lovely words for Dutta...What a care & concern tai!!!!...EErrr...WE'll see their true face on Next update...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Really feel happy that you'll continue your updates...Thanks a lot to bharti & other members...love this thread sooo much...Take care...Thank you sooo much Hammie🤗

oyeee twinks roarrr    looking at you... ummm
only one dhanush..only one mishal.. oyeee smile

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP9ZGQ5UYy4[/YOUTUBE]

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi  Hammie 😉

"Not all relations are blood related"... A profound statement,  proves right in case of dutta eventually., neither baji nor naku is related yet their bond grows deeper than any other.  Haina hammie? Like you n us on the forum, lol..  
AS comes across as a very caring n sincere woman doting on dutta.  All in all dutta is the centre of universe in PN, most gravitating around him.  
There is no doubt the three sis,s behaviour from the begining is one of over indulgence which to any reasonable thinking person can give rise to suspicion except to AS the mother, dutta the (step)brother or even the friend baji.  Otherwise babi a rank outsider would not be wary of the sisters at the very first instance.  I told you hammie babi is the one person uptil now who has a thinking cap, is rooted n can call a spade a spade.
Naku n sethji,s curiosity lands them in trouble.  The two kids who were startled seeing naku calling her a ghost etc.,  displays how parents/elders fail to check or correct young minds from early days about perceptions prejudices with regards to dark skin.  Ive heard educated literate people crack below the belt  jokes about dark skinned.  Thank goodness sethji showed some nerve taking on the kids for their comments, he is true babi beta, naku is yet to prove her mettle.
Among the evil trio the sophisticated kala is careful whereas the other two are equally ignorant n as childish as the small kids, So cute na ? I would say, 
"so stoopid na" 😡
Finally AS,s intervention ends naku,s misery, but dutta too chooses to remain a mute spectator ?  The sudden flip flop from the sis is what makes babi smell a rat, Smart.  How quickly she judges the sisters act yet takes comfort in having found a safe haven from morey.  At the same time feels for naku,s plight.  But naku has lost appetite over  the man, drowning in lala land, Alice in wonderland !
Hain?  The don is wary of bloodshed?  Yeh kya hammie sher idhar bhi chooha rofl..
Dat teri, phirse haldi doodh?  Baji n dutta,s party spoilt by kala n like small kids she admonishes baji packing n hands out milk to Dutta,  sher kaha hai lol..  
Whats more interesting is kala,s chat where she asks him to ponder as to who his real enemies could be, dropping hints.. yet bhao fails to even think on those lines.  Kala has studied him to the T.  Ofcourse the next episode should send shock waves in many a first time viewer. 
Hammie luvg your thoughts along the update, keep it rolling, Thank you once again dhanush deewani 😊  

twinkle-star thumbnail

Hi Sweeto Hammie🤗🤗
Awe...Our Roaring lion Hammie is sooo sweeet...🤗🤗...Yeah Twinky didn't come here for past 2 days..😳😳..Because baby became sad  or guilty  due to some reasons.....Leave it Hammiee dear...😳😳...Awe...such a lovely funny song dear.❤️..Lyrics are really funny..😆😆...It gives huge smile on my face.😆😆...You can see my 28 teeth now🤣🤣...Still I'm singing "Kaakka um Peacock aagum,Hormone gal Ada weak  aagum" ( Kaakka means crow & aagum means 'become', Crow will become peacock ,Hormones will become weak...)...Bhou🤗!!...You & your Baji are thinking in the same way..⭐️⭐️.Today She also post this song on her SS...❤️❤️.So Double treat for us...Your sleeping beauty enjoyed the song a lot...Thank you so much meri sweetest Dhanush fan😉🤗🤗...

N.B:Waiting for today's written update dear😉

twinkle-star thumbnail

Hi Tammy🤗
We all are Miss you & your picture update so much dear.😭😭..Happy to see you again.🤗🤗🤗..Hope your net problem is solved now...🤗

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Tammy🤗
We all are Miss you & your picture update so much dear.😭😭..Happy to see you again.🤗🤗🤗..Hope your net problem is solved now...🤗

no dear net will take time
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[B]Hi hammie. .loved the ud so much and your thought provoking remarks were brilliant. .this episode was damn good the show completly turned to a different track. .its interesting to note that how show shifted from the story of a dark girl to don's life and then till end he took the cake. .

It was amusing to see the sisters showering their love on their brother. .and singing around. .but its easily felt daal main kuch kala hai. .have to applause babi's insight here gosh in a glimpse she guessed what the real picture is her words are so apt "extra sweet behaviour means something is not rite" . .

Poor naku had to face the humiliatiom once again hats off to her patience pata nahi sab kese pee jati hai . .not once she blames her mother not even a complaining look.

Kala from episode one was trying to be dominant over dutta. .clingy😆 . .

Over all great episode. .you are having great time. .me feeling jealous now 😆. .oyee baaji side lined hai abi lol[\B]
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗

Salute to your awesome updates and the effort you make for all of us here👏

Ganpath is one of those who would even find fault with 24 carat purity...the few times he has kept shut has been under pressure from Babi or the situation.The only time he actually helped was when he took Naku to the temple in an auto...when dsp and family were held hostage...maybe that too because of some laalach.

The first time intro with the evil trio was totally misleading...I was like... love for the brother is too melodramatically insane..per chalo dekte hain kya hai. With Kala removing the fake burns and celebrating with "Charanamrit"...opened my eyes and my heart bled for poor Dutta.

Naku was at her innocent best here..as the story developed the stained teeth disappeared and hair was less unkempt.

Like Warda has said the tracks changed to the Don's story.

Edited by ivy_11 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~28

3rd February 2010

Kala's Room

The episode starts when Kala returns to her room where her younger sisters wait impatiently for her. Leela and Roops look at her apprehensively. She sits on the settee , much relieved herself and then says with a  placid smile, god is really merciful, he sent our Bhau back. The other two look at each other searchingly, as Kala continues, I've been so worried.. she says with a smirk,.. the thought of him getting hurt scares me.  Leela half smiles half scared says , yes Tai, did  you give the herb infused milk to Bhau ?Kala says,  yes and he's already asleep  by now. The other two looked pleased.. already there are some questions  about the validity of what is being said.. their glances that they exchange, are quite misleading ,at this point.

Roops moves over to Kala anxiously, and kneels beside her,Tai you burnt your hands, it must be hurting a lot.. and she tenderly holds her sisters bandaged palms. Kala looks down at her lovingly. Roops suggests, Tai shall I apply some ointment on it?.  Leela too  joins Roops and sits beside her older sister,  yes both of us will dress your wounds up. Kala smiles, how nice ! my sisters are so caring , just like my Bhau... Both sisters lovingly take one of Kala's palms  each, and slowly unwrap her bandages.. Kala winces in pain, easy! easy! it stings!.  Leela and  Roops look worried, oohh does it hurt Tai ?. Kala warns, do it very slowly.. and Roops assures her gently , Tai its almost off.

Kala's burnt palms can be seen, dark burnt circles in the middle of each palm, second degree burns! Kala looks at her palms and warns her sisters, I think you shouldn't look at the burns.  Leela asks , it's burnt real bad?. Kala with a painful expression , says I'll treat it myself. She feels her burnt palms and instructs Roops , do one thing dear, get holy water from the fridge, I think only that can heal my wounds. Roops gets up to obey and  Leela calls out, Roops! can you get me my medicine from the drawer as well! and she then turns to Kala,I haven't taken medicine since yesterday ..my total attention was on Bhau. Kala feels her burns on her palm and her face twists in pain.

Roops goes to the fridge , three wine flute glasses sit on top of the fridge. Kala  says in pain, as she presses her palm , its hurting  like hell... please get the medicines quickly. Roops  opens the fridge and reaches out for a bottle of wine , as Kala digs her nail under the burnt skin on her palm..

As she digs her nail deeper she has a FB of her palm holding a burning candle on it. Roops pushes a cork screw in a chilled wine bottle!. As Roops  pulls out the cork! Kala peels off the burnt scab in the pit of her palm, and Leela watches keenly, at Kala's palm..

Roops pours wine in the three  wine glasses..and  Kala pulls off the clear scab of  "skin", wax off her palm and holds it up in her finger tips! and looks at it with a nasty sneer...its very painful she says.  Leela sneers , yes Tai I am sure it hurts.. and both sisters giggle ..as they look at the piece of so called dead skin of Kala's palm...Kala chucks it aside! and then pulls off the other scab as well and says, this one too! and   blows that one away too with one puff !.  Leela teases,  look it flew that way!

Kala leans back and says, now get the holy water quickly!  Leela yells, Roops hurry up now!.

Roops holds the three glasses between her both her hands.. holding three glasses at one point symbolizes that all three sisters are in it together, very much united ..stood up firmly with each other,  each glass holding up the others..    

She looks down at them and slowly advances towards her smiling ready and waiting sisters. She puts all three glasses on the table, plus a packet of cigarettes and a lighter..

Kala leans forward and picks up the lighter and lights it up..she looks at the dancing flame with great interest  and says.."what seems good is actually bad, and what seems bad is actually good"... and pulls her finger off the lighter..

this line actually throws  light on how her mind works..

Leela who is actually led on by Kala, echoes her Tai's thinking.. yes sister it sure is. But one more thing, we are out of glycerine and dyes ..it seems the trio often carry on such staged performances to impress their mother and Bhau .. 

Leela teases, please Tai , get some more red dye bottles , and Kala says, so what,  we'll get some more, and Leela says, sure! and pulls off her "blood stained", bandages! and starts rubbing her palms together. Roops is a bit concerned and she asks, but Tai , what if Bhau would have found out about your trick?..

Leela looks at Kala to answer that one. Kala looks across to Roops and stands up from the settee and moves towards Roops...and takes the glasses off her and gives one to  Leela and keeps  one to herself  and replies ,with shrewd confidence,  I never miss my aim, besides more than my wits, I trust my brother's foolish innocence, he can't separate  good from evil... isn't it?  Leela laughs, Bhau lives dangerously  for whom?.. Kala adds , he gets embroiled with thugs and goons , he earns so much ... for whom?.. Roops adds he gets shot !, lives like a maverick.they clink glasses and all  shout,  for us! and Leela adds in, so that the flow  of our booze runs smoothly , right Tai?  and they swirl their glasses and Kala adds, with sarcasm , yes!, my Bhau is so good , so very pious, Leela mocks, yes Tai  that's why we like him so much, but don't we play with dangers ?  and Kala adds , don't we play with fire on our hands?  Leela says , yes Tai! we've to come up with new tricks to make him play on our strings!  may god bless this relation between our  Bhau and us. Kala  chips in, may god not let another woman part him from us..and they laugh craftily   Roops adds in finally, and if someone tries to part us, she'll be eliminated.. Kala approves, nice one little sister! you learn very fast obviously no one command our innocent brother..more than the three of us, so let's drink to our brother and our command on him!

The three laugh heartily ..with the wine going to their head..

The scene is very interesting, the three sisters conspiracy, seems inspired by the three witches in Macbeth.. whom Macbeth used for foretelling his fortune.. here what we are foretold is the presence of  Naku who will be as a shield to Dutta . Kala has  also identified a flaw in Dutta's character.. inability to judge people..                     

Out House

Old habits die hard. Propelled by habit , Ganpat does what he does  best ,use his skills to brew alcohol, singing at work..while the rest of  his family has their  first peaceful sleep in days. Over an earthen pot that cooks his speciality, Ganpat hums, tastes pours, stirs ,and creates smoke in the rest of the room. While  he delights in his tasting, superb ! superb!, his daughter coughs due to smoke inhalation, but he blows and carries on brewing.

Naku sits up in bed abruptly surrounded by smoke, babaa! she says and in a hurry moves to  find out what he is doing, babaa what are you  doing?, he hushes her, quiet quiet..

The mighty, graceful, and majestic Dutta comes out of his room dressed in a black pathiani, on to his landing, holding his arms behind his back.. Dutta's particular   style of  walking, his body carriage , introduced for the first time , along with  his distinct style of clothing.

The manner in which he moves his head, left, right, his eyes alert , reminds me of  man carrying out vigil on the battle front, he looks, listens and walks..

Dutta cuts across the landing of his room , which meant he is  up and ready. Ganpat  meanwhile creates his stir.. stirring the booze.

Naku runs to stir her mother, mother get up! Babi complains about being woken up., but  Naku reiterates , look ,what he is doing! Babi  looks up  jumps out of bed and yells ay! .

Naku begins to put out the fire by a sprinkle of water.Ganpat complains  , hey! you'll ruin every thing!. Babi coughs in the smoke filled room, as Sethji too wakes up by the rising fumes of the smoke.      

While Ganpat yells at Naku.. not to far the lion of Patil Nivas continues his slow prowl.. gradually his heels dig on the hard floor and his eyes contract as he continues..his wander,  almost checking the house for unwanted elements.

While Naku whispers on the inside, babaa, don't you understand?  all this has such a foul odor.. Ganpat tells her to shut up!. Babi moans, Ganpat have you lost your mind?ey! . she screams, and  Naku warns her to keep it low too!

Dutta outside now, moves his head slightly, and pauses.

Babi yells at her husband, he's gone crazy, how can you brew booze inside the house?

Sethji now awake , asks, what's happened ? is there a problem again? . Ganpat yells back at  Babi, why  do you keep yelling at me! you crazy woman!! I'm your husband ! remember that!Naku begs quiet, quiet,. but Babi is not to be cowed down by Ganpat's yelling, I know! how much of a man you are!  step out side! and throw this out!!

Out side, on the wooden stairs the tall, stiff  figure of Dutta comes down  one foot at a time.. step by step..

Ganpat reasons with his wife, don't be a crazy! you'll value me when I die! once I die you'll be a widow![uff! such a prat!]foolish woman!, Babi yells back, ey! don't try to threaten me! go and die if you dare! I'll live peacefully. Naku pleads, Aye ,let it go ,why spoil your day? don't you know how mad he is for booze?..shows Naku's sensitivity towards her father's addiction, i.e conflict resolution, hence she appeals to her mother, what's wrong with you ? at least you try and understand. Babi , replies, he doesn't think at all, about this place, or these people! what if Dutta Bhau finds out! Naku wide eyed thinks..

Outside, Dutta reaches the last step of his wooden stairs, he steps down and once again resumes his rounds.

Babi cries in the outhouse, we've hardly caught our breath from running around! and this crazy man!.Ganpat starts again, what  did I do?. and  Babi thumps his back.. he yells I'll slap you!. Naku grabs the earthen pot! and Babi shouts yes good! take it away!. there is a pull and tug of the pot!

Outside in the hall, the figure of Dutta pauses,.. he sniffs, turns his head, and hears noises.. Naku yells , leave  the pot babaa!!  Ganpat yells, you leave it!.. there is a  knock on their door!.the family freezes, with frightened faces.  Naku bids her brother, Sethji go and answer the door.. the boy looks very anxious.. as Ganpat  whispers to  Naku, hide this ! hide it!.  Naku covers the pot with a dirty rag. Babi prays to her  god..

Sethji with a shawl on his shoulders, stands near the door, as Naku looks on  in deep fear.

The opens , and Dutta looking to his side stands in the door way. Once the door opens he moves his face to the front. With narrowed eyes , and an eye brow raised  he looks down at the little face of Sethji between the slightly parted doors. Naku and Ganpat look on..at  a pair of two black shoes, a pair of legs dressed in black trousers... a black pathiani shirt with two top buttons undone, a black waist coat, and a stiff neck which holds an equally stern faced Dutta , that looks down at Sethji...who opens the door wide and blabbers , b.b.. Bhau!. Dutta looks down at him and then slowly steps into the room towards Sethji. who slowly backs off as Dutta moves on..

Dutta moves in silently, in the smoke filled room. All wait in worry at his reaction,  but Dutta only speaks to Sethji...  one instruction, "go call  Baji".The boy throws off his shawl and runs past Dutta.Dutta moves his head to ensure that the lad had gone . Then coldly he turns his head towards the rest of the family, and the smoke filled room, his eyes shift to determine where the smoke arises from, he gives Naku a piercing look  and slowly moves towards a wide eyed Naku.. this scene coincides with something he says and later episode, I can read people's eyes.

He looks down  into her eyes and almost demands an explanation from her, rather than her parents.. from her eyes, his eyes move to her father Ganpat standing behind her.

Baji arrives in a hurry and he checks out the smoke with a roll of his head.  Dutta  finally lowers his eyes straight into Naku's waiting... finally with her eyes lowered , she mumbles, there were lot of mosquitoes so babaa created some smoke.Baji,  stands behind Dutta hears and pulls a face ,at the nonsensical  statement that  Naku gives. Ganpat stammers , yes..yess.. so where there's mosquitoes, there will be smoke. Dutta turns his head sideways silently , and  Baji continues,  Bhau ! this family is trouble , they keep making something or the other up!.  Baji at this stage does not seem too keen on this family , he wasn't really into keeping them in Patil Nivas  ,had it not been Aye Sahib's order..

Dutta continues to maintain his silence but his shrewd eye does fall on the covered earthen pot...and the burner that still  was omitting smoke... fumes. It was pointless for him to comment  , but the solution he has found..

He nods his head at Naku , to show he accepts what she reports and will not say much to her father..

But further action he does take , as he moves towards  Baji in the door way and both men face each other. Dutta begins , Baji .. and he starts to give instructions with his hand. The family looks worried , as the two men are in audible, they can only read Dutta's hand's sign language, occasional glance from  Baji  approving, disapproving. This was driving Ganpat insane, what are they saying? As Babi glares at him... Dutta's fingers, makes the cash sign, rubs the thumb against the index finger and the rise of the index  finger to the opposite direction, meant do  it now .. worries Ganpat. Dutta  looks towards  all of  them and points to them, and makes it very clear to  Baji what he wants.. glares at them, with his arms folded across his chest, he turns to leave..

Baji  looks at them , and proceeds towards them and  Babi stands with her hands folded. He says , its Bhau's order everyone has to come .. Naku  still  looks to the door way where Dutta stood,  Baji turns to look behind himself.. then he clicks his fingers and tells her, ey! are you listening to what I 'm saying.. is Baji beginning to notice that  this girl is drawn towards his Bhau ?

He repeats , all of you have to come , Bhau's orders , and yes.. take a bath , get neat and clean before you come!.. Dutta gives them time to have a wash , seeing its morning time.. hey half pant! you too! Ganpat ! bring every one ! all this nonsense of yours! moans Baji, as he stalks off. ... and the family looks anxious  ,wondering what verdict Bhau will give regarding the incident  this morning..  Babi and  Naku most disturbed.. it's a matter of waiting now.                          

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

Day Break at Patil Nivas

A pair of hands, picks up empty wine bottles, lying down wines glasses, cigarette   butt ends, loads of scrunched up tissues from the centre table.

The same pair of hands then wipes clean Ganpati's  altar in the room and adorns the idol with, flowers, sweet meats and a prepared arti thali .Incense  sticks are lit to  give off an aroma pleasing to the god.

Finally the puja lamp is lit.. amid chants of hail, Lord Ganesha!, Kishore  gives his wife a wake up call by chanting the melodious bhajen to their household deity  Ganpati  Bappa.. Kala wakes up with a hangover and covers her ears with a head cushion, due to his bell ringing and chanting. She complains, what are you doing! it's not even morning yet!. Kishore folds his palms before his god, oh Lord Ganesha , she thinks it's not morning yet... devi Kalavati , the sun is up and shining...please wake up!. He gets up from his place of worship and says, here take some holy water! she looks up at him from her pillow and he apologizes, sorry ,why would you need this? all night you  were drinking this water.. and he picks up an empty wine bottle lying beside her. there is a loud knock on the door.. and Kala's eyes in panic look at the fresh wine glasses and an unopened bottle of wine , on her beside side table... she stares at it and the episode ends.. Hamlet53 3.10.13

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap: Aye Sahib bids Dutta to sit, which he does regally on the red one armed Roman recliner. He watches and listens, as his mother explains, from today ,Naku and  Babi  will be in charge of the kitchen..Dutta chips in, Baji will sort Ganpat with...

N.B. lots of issues are exposed in this episode. The main one being the true intent of the sisters. The brother's ignorance of what's going on in an area where he need not have his guard up.

Dutta's silent , yet not revealed decision about the future of this new family in his house.

Kishore is thus introduced, as is his commitment to religious values.         

ivy, twinky, bart ,warrie, naku ,nimmi.. cheers for the comments.. gosh chk out wot Kala has to say out our lion..😡      

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Hammie 👍🏼 ...and your comments make it even more interesting.

I have wondered where did AS go wrong with the evil trio??...Senior Patil was supposedly a decent man when compared with the sharabi and juari Damodar Patil 😕

My take: Dutta was able to absorb the values from AS while Kala was busy firing up her hated and corrupting Leela and Roops minds.

On one hand Dutta is a Don who does not blink to put a bullet through his enemy ...but he is a man of principles and generous to the core. Feared by his enemies and respected by Ratnagirians,  ends up being cheated by his own family...a case of misplaced trust !

I can imagine a regal DSP in his black pathanis with the top two buttons undone walking down like a sleek black cheetah