fab ud...😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~15

15th January 2010

Beach

The episode continues with Morey making yet another fresh attempt at terrorising  Ganpat. Morey seated on a bench with a plate of red apples and a fruit knife between him  and a trembling Ganpat, halves an apple, quarters it and offers it to Ganpat, hey take it! eat it!..he offers. But a petrified Ganpat refuses due to extreme fright. Morey offers Ganpat yet again he stammers a no ..  Morey, gives up , and mutters ok , then go.. but before Ganpat leaves... with knife in hand ,Morey looks at him and  threatens him.. look out for your family ,save your family, its very important, its place is up there, number one, no family, one has nothing!  understand? so save your family !

He clasps the knife in his hand and casually says to Ganpat, show me your hand ?and a trembling Ganpat refuses, but Morey says lightly, hey  I  just want to see if you the  line on your palm to be my FIL..he tries to take Ganpat's hand but he  pulls it back ,which irks Morey and he yells aggressively, show my your palm! Ganpat presents a trembling palm to him. Morey holds it and observes..oh my  word! this cant be true no life line, line of destiny.. and he raises the knife and lowers its tip  on Ganpat's palm and starts digging a vertical line across his  palm.. as Ganpat screams in pain!,Morey observes him cruelly and calmly says, see I have engraved  a life line, line of fate on my FIL's palm!. He says I swear by my life ,that my heart is soft as wax, but my mind is hot as hell.. I love your daughter Naku dearly, if I don't get Naku ,no one else will get her either! and get one thing straight ,if she wont be mine,I'll rip pff one of your finger nails every day, every day one nail makes ten nails in ten days! Then I'll work on your toe nails.. after twenty days.. he brings the knife close to Ganpats face...I'll start skinning you alive and then I will feed it to the sea gulls , and I'll feed the rest of your flesh to the stray dogs of the basti.. you are getting me Ganpat seth ,aren't you?.. he chuckles and adds, Ganpat seth the decision is yours.. whether you want to be my FIL..or you want your flesh to be scavenged ..okay. Morey ,then yells, hey Kadam! take him away !and take care, don't let him die of a heart attack!.He thumps him lightly on his shoulder ,sits in his police  car and drives off.. Kadam says, let's go Ganpat seth.. a dazed Ganpat looks at the halved apple in the plate , his blood splattered knife stuck in it! and his lips shake violently in fright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naku's home

The sun sets upon the basti. A weeping Babi sits on the floor resting her back and pressing her head in pain..Naku turns to look at her mother, dishes out food for her and brings over the platter to her. She sits beside her mother lovingly and smiles as she wipes her mothers tears, Aye why do you cry , see your Naku is not crying.. Babi smiles at her and says, why should you cry my girl? may your enemies weep, how pretty my girl is, you have no idea Naku! you are like a fairy! why did you have to be born in a poor house like mine? you should have been born in a rich household! they would have kept you like a princess.. Naku , grabs her mother's knees , and rests her head against them.. with tears in her eyes she says, you know aye, just before I  was born..Ganpati bappa gave me a choice of the family I want to be born in, a rich house or poor house.. but I told him clearly I want to be born to a loving mother...one who would love me dearly and truly, who will understand my feelings.. she raises her head from her mothers knees and looks across to her,  do you know what Ganpati bappa replied go and be born into Babi's house, she'll shower you with loads of love.. Babi weeps and looks at her daughter and says, my little wise girl! my lovely daughter! Ganpati bappa listens to you?,  Naku nods ,then Babi continues ..why don't you ask him to save you from Morey.?.he'll surely listen to your prayers.. Naku  assures her mother, I'll do that ,dont worry, I'll pray to the lord... Babi asks Naku, aren't you scared of Morey? just his name weighs down my heart. I have never been afraid of anyone in my life..but Morey scares me ..I am really scared..ohhh lord! Babi  admits. But Naku , reminds her mother , Bappa will take care of everything..  don't worry, and have your food,  and  crying Naku feeds her mother..

Kadam walks Ganpat home, and says, your home is here, so I am off now you go in Ganapat seth. Ganpath beats the door, and  as soon as Babi lets him in he closes the door in a hurry, and block it. In panic, she asks what's happened?,  in a trance like state he replies ,every thing is finished ,you and your daughter will destroy me, you won't let me live.Babi looks at him confused and asks,  have you been drinking again?, he replies ,I am not drunk. Babi confused at his condition says, what are you talking about? come inside ,here sit down here.  Ganpat, refuses, I won't sit here, and I won't live with you , if I stay here with you then I'll  die..Babi you have put your hand in a snake's bill, if you keep doing that then the serpent will definitely bite you! won't it! it surely will!.. Ganpat shouts. Both , Babi and Naku watch on in panic. Babi yells, what are you blabbering like a mad man?.Ganpat in a trance like state replies, Morey is like a serpent, and he turns away. A worried Babi asks, Ganpat,why did Morey take you out with him? and a shook up Gapt replies, why did he  take me out? why did he take me out?, walks away and sits down, why did he take me out? why did he take me out? He continues dazed, as his daughter and wife look on, then he continues, he wanted to change my fate lines..A baffled Babi asks, what are you talking about?, I can't understand a word, can you tell me plain and straight?

Ganpat, continues.. earlier he used to come in a jeep, now you watch Babi, you'll see him bring an ambulance with him..Babi astounded says , what?. Ganpat carries on, or he will bring a mortuary van directly..Morey will kill us all and take our corpses with him. Babi repeats, what are you saying?, Ganpat petrified says, he'll kill us and take us to the morgue. But you don't care! what a fool I was to give shelter to you in my house! adpoted your daughters! Now the elder one ran away with her boy friend, and the younger one will get all of us killed!, Naku stands and weeps. Ganpat moves towards her, Naku, haven't I brought you up like a father? you call me babaa ,don't you?. He falls to her feet, and cries, Naku, I beg  you , please marry Morey!Naku! ,he's not human, but a a beast! for now ,he loves you.. what if he changes his mind? what can I do? what can I do?, he rises to his feet and looks into Naku's crying eyes, Naku I am your father, but I can't protect you! Morey is your life partner now, he's  your destiny, you get married to Morey, otherwise he'll destroy us all !kill us all, ruin us, daughter why don't you!.. he begs Naku. Babi shouts, stop harassing her!talk to me!mark my words, Naku won't get married to Morey. Ganpat , turns to Naku, beti, won't you get married to Morey? you will get married..Babi pulls him away from Naku, ayee you want to sell my daughter!.Ganpat lashes back, what business? what business are you talking about? take a look at this!, he shows his hand, this is the business that Morey did with me!. both Babi and Naku look at his engraved palm.. he cried, he ruthlessly cut me with a knife, and made this line on me! he wanted a fate line in my hand to be his father in law!he threatened to kill me and frame it as an encounter!, shouts Ganpat. In panic mode he asks Naku you will marry him?, Babi pulls him away  ayee you have seen what an animal he is! still you want Naku to marry him? have you lost your mind! Get this straight my daughter will not marry Morey!. Ganpat recalls in fright ,Morey's words, if I don't get Naku ,every day I'll rip off one of your one of your finger nails! I'll skin you alive...

In dazed silence he leaves the room, and Babi sits shattered on the bed. Ganpat returns and walks past his wife and daughter , carrying a can of kerosene oil.Naku notices and calls out to him , but he ignores her and leaves the house.. Naku ,alerts her mother.

Ganpat emerges out of the house , carrying the can calling out, Iam' going to leave her, listen up people!  My wife doesn't listen to me!  my daughter doesn't listen to me either! they do their own thing! I'eve decided to burn myself away! look here now watch!, he yells as a crowd gathers  around him , saying ,what is he doing?. Babi . looks at him unimpressed  ,but Naku appears very worried. He turns and shouts to his wife, now you watch for real Babi!..I'll pour this kerosene and start the fire!he dares. Sethji ,comes forward pushing through the crowd, babaa! Aye!  he runs to his mother , what is he doing?.. but Babi replies, he is just fooling around! he'll act crazy for a while! then go and drink! then come back and sleep peacefully ,just ignore him! People start to yell at him, you trying to fool us Ganpat?. Ganpat shouts, that damned Morey threatened me !he'll rip my nails  out!  It's better to die in one go than to die such a horrifying death! now I am going to burn myself!!!

In horror Naku runs towards him,to stop him, but he shouts at her, go back to your mother! listen to her!. Naku begs Babi, say something!.. but Babi says, he'll not do anything , nothing!

One guy  runs to him Ganpat what are you doing? don't act foolish, think about your children and family?. Ganpat , shouts out ,what family are you talking about? I don't care about my family! my family can go to hell!          People,shout he as gone mad!Mangla begs Babi do something ,but she does not budge!. Ganpat yells I am telling you  ,I will burn myself!

Ganpat begins to unscrew the kerosene container, while people shout, stop him! but he turns to Babi you think I am acting? that I won't do it? now you watch this!.. and he pours the oil on himself. People scream wildly, he gone crazy! Stop him, Kaido stop him! shouts Mangla.

Ganpat now drenched in oil, throws the empty plastic bottle towards Babi, you still think I wont to do it??  that I am good for nothing! just watch!  and he strikes a match as Naku shouts in horror  babaa!

But Babi still is not impressed and Ganpat throws the match and  a ring of oil is set alight.. with him in the middle! all scream, as Ganpat's family watch in  shock. Huge commotion follows as the crowd makes efforts to save his body from burning .. he screams wildly.. and his daughter, wife and son look on shocked..Some people, save him by throwing buckets of water on him and wrap a blanket around his body.. Babi is asked by her neighbours to take her husband back in the house.,..  his neighbours mutter , all he does is create trouble in the area, he drinks and then loses control!I blame that bar ,if you ask me ,says a well wisher..

Mangla, comes out of Babi's house, and  advises Naku .. take care of your parents, look after  your father... and the episode ends on Naku's firm yet weeping face..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hamlet53~ 15.9.13

Mahi acted very well in this episode, loved her bonding session with Babi where she refers to Bappa..

Precap~ Morey presses , on Ganpat's palm, does it hurt a lot? Is there need to etch another line on the other hand!..tomorrow Malmal more and  Nakusha ji's sagai will be held in this basti!  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
morey scaring ganpat and ganpat fire threat
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie🤗
Awesome update..Superb job...Loved it a lot...Morey threatened Ganpat with his Evil act..Poor Ganpat...He shivered a lot...Loved babi-Naku' bonding session...It's sooo sweet to read that part...Yeah!!!..Babi is a good...She loved Naku dearly...Naku is sooo sweet...Loved the way she consoled the Babi...Ganpat  got scared about his life & begged naku to marry Morey...Babi got angry & screamed...Angry Ganpat  set fire on him...Neighbours saved him &  gave advice to Naku...Superb job Hammie...Hats off to your dedication...Eagerly waiting for Tuesday...Take care...TRA' Twinky.🤗...

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud😊
thank you photo: Thank You thankyou_zpsdb17d3cd.jpg
Edited by jedy25 - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
loved the ud😊
Thank you gold letter card Stock Photo - 12805983
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
Sorry, was preoccupied

14th Jan
Yeah, morey is more or less a psychopath no doubts..  Babi should have grabbed the pistol n pulled the trigger when offered, how else one gets rid of this monster argh!
Huh, morey n ganpat make a brilliant pair except they dont deserve babi naku nor sethji.  Why is naku such a wimp, where is her jhansi ki rani attitude?  When babi is supporting her why cant she utter a word to ganpat.. Baffling to me really

What does morey think of himself a cop or a goonda?  apna baap ka raaj samjha hai, ya jungle raaj ??  Jab dekho tapkane ki baat,  murgi ya bakra samaj rakha hai sabko.  Trigger happy in full public view?  shooting randomly ??  difficult to digest.. more used to hearing police atrocities behind the closed doors of police cells or the once most common "Encounter killings" 

YES, ganpat deserves the treatment meted by morey, he gets a taste of the same medicine used against naku.  Have to see how brave now this prospective father in law will be henceforth, EDIUT !!    Bada aya ta naku ko bhashan dene.   The precap is even better.  

15th Jan
Gosh, it was worse than i imagined, but one reaps what he sows.  After the terrorising moments with morey, im surprised ganpat didnt pee in his pants.  The third degree public torture has shaken him beyond imagination, me enjoying it, yep
Naku,s faith in bappa n luv for her mother is awe inspiring,  its amazing how this faith does indeed save her.

But what can one do with ganpat,s histrionics, he still insists naku to marry morey,  such a useless thing he is.  All his drama is aimed at just one thing, save his skin even if it means at naku,s cost, dunno why naku cant see this ?  
At this point it does get a bit dragged with no end in sight to morey,s atrocities, n the precap continues with  more of the same, huh!  Hopefully by next weekend we get to see our shining knight

But it was a huge mistake that an obsessive n psychotic character like morey did not make a comeback later in the show when he had all the reasons to do so 
Thank you hammie, for a brilliant description... as good as it gets.,  Awesome writing indeed 👍🏼

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
barteee welcome back elusive lady..or woh mera maal khani nehin jaye ga.... is coming at  the end of 26th jan 2010.. and that too only his voice.. so abhi time hai..  27thjan  ko morey ke dhulai hoge..
till then hum tum  anddd baki on this thread..
much love hammie.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~16

18th January 2010

Naku's home

Episodes begins with  Ganpat, lying on his bed, his distressed wife, applying soothing anti burn emollient on his burns. In pain he mumbles, Morey will beat me a lot Babi ,save me..he'll crack my head open, he'll peel off my skin.. he groaned. Naku weeps at the sight of her broken spirited burnt father.. in fear she recalls Morey's brute nature, she recalls how her father had begged her to give in,  otherwise.. and yes the worst  has begun to show evidence, her father losing his mind under Morey's pressure..enough to set himself on fire..I will marry Morey... she decides and Babi looks up in shock after hearing these words. Ganpat begins to get  up, Naku,he asks questioningly and Naku repeats  with full determination, I will marry Morey. Babi refutes, have you gone mad? what are you saying!,Naku confronts her mother, there is no other way, Babi tries to dissuade her, but your mother is still alive! I'll not push you into hell! while I am alive. Enraged Naku walks towards her father's legs, look !or can't you see what he's done to babaa!.she grabs her brother, look at him here he's  child ,tomorrow if he  chases after him with a knife! then what will you do? tell my aye what will you do?I know aye you are concerned about my happiness! but now our fate lies in Morey's hands!  that's it! ,Naku says decisively. Babi rushes to her side and argues, but you don't understand Naku ,Morey is trying to bully all of us into doing what he wants! but your aye will not be intimidated!.Naku ,yells, is that so , he'll pull out babaa's nails, even then you won't be frightened! he'll assault Sethji even then you'll not be fearful of him? he has power! We poor pople don't stand a chance before him!how long  can you fight him?how long can we fight him?tell me?.Babi says , so what if has might? he can only  kill us... Naku replies, her eyes recall his brute force, that's what you think ,he won't take our life, you haven't seen it but  I have seen it! the way he beat that boy ,I  saw it he kept on hitting him! hitting him! even an animal after biting runs away, but that Morey he keeps following you! and bites you over and over again! If he throws a bottle of acid on my face to disfigure it?  then what will you do? tell me what'll  you do with this beauty ? what good will it be then? tell me aye say something ?why don't you say something now! speak up! shouts a hysterical Naku. Babi, instead cries helplessly after listening to Naku's chilling words.. Babi has nothing to say.Naku  moves towards her father and sits on the floor  at his beside and weeps bitterly, if anything happens to babaa, you or Sethji, where will I go with this beautiful face? I don't want to give you all further pain! she weeps.

Babi watches her daughter crying bitterly, and troubled she walks away for solitude..to the wharf.. and Naku follows her..  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the night against the occasional hoot of trawlers, the reflections of pink and blue dwindling lights oscillate on the watery mass. On the edge of the quay sits Babi, one arm rests on her pulled up knees. She sits deep in troubled thought. Naku, briefly watches her through the wired fence with a sigh, and then walks towards her mother, across the edge of the wharf, scattered with seaweed and blobs of tanker oil..she bends and takes her mother's arm , aee aye why are you sitting here like a tortoise? come on get up let's go home...hey you are a lioness! come .. Babi , instead asks Naku to sit beside her. Against the  chirping of crickets, and barking of a stray dog ,Babi smiles feebly at her daughter,"what lioness, more like a caged lioness, I only growl at people, I  lack the strength to fight, Naku  smiles bravely and reaches out  for her mother's hand, aye Morey is only going to marry me, every thing will be fine for everyone, then my family  will always remain happy.. Babi weep asks her daughter, and what about you? Naku will you be happy?. Naku ,replies , aye you remember two years ago it rained heavily, the whole basti was flooded. The sea was like a python ready to swallow us as its prey, then babba was trying to save our belongings ,and I remember what you said, the belongings can go to blazes! think about your life and our children's lives,  why aye for our lives isn't it..now the same situation confronts you, the flood called Morey.. come aye stop crying and come home now, and Naku caringly takes her mother home..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basti

Another day begins,  hoots of trawlers remind us where we are.. within his house Ganpat is up ,sitting on his bed, he attempts to  button his shirt, amid some moans of pain. Naku enters and offers him his cup of morning tea, which he accepts happily ,and as he places it before himself on the table.. his burnt finger tips are visible, his bandaged hand hurts, and he gives Naku a sided look and says, Naku last night I dreamt that you are getting married, Naku says ,it's not a dream babaa, whatever you saw is true, she reaches out for his burnt palm and continues sadly, in future this will never happen  to you, and she strokes his finger tips. Ganpat asks, are you telling the truth?. Naku  strokes his hair and says, yes babba I  swear by you. Ganpat still shaken asks, will you marry Morey? and she says ,yes.. with a smile. Ganpat overcome says, please forgive me Naku, forgive me. Naku says sure I'll forgive you ,first you finish your tea. Ganpat says, you were crying last night, I didn't get you.. now you know the sort of  man Morey really is, once he looses it then... but he told me that he loves you a lot! he'll keep you like a queen.. Naku smiles at her father with tears in her eyes..

Their conversation is interrupted by a knock on the door, Ganpat goes to get the door, must be your mother, he says.

Once Ganpat opens the door , standing outside is Morey ,spinning his ray bans in one hand, Ganpat seth everything ok?. He barges into the house, slowly moving towards Ganpat and says, Ganpat seth ,every thing fine?, I heard that you fell and cut your hand are you hurt bad?.. Ganpat folds his arm behind his back.But Morey insists show me your hand come on. A mortified Ganpat ,very scared shows him palm. Morey holds it, looks at the bandaged palm and asks does it hurt a lot? and then he cruelly presses his thumb in the wound, and Ganpat yelps in pain, and Morey imitates his pain ohhh..and asks Ganpat in a threatening voice ,now I don't have to make another line do I?. Ganpat replies no, but Morey asks again, are you sure?.. and then takes Ganpats other hand and bends it back and forth cruelly at the wrist.Naku watches the atrocities Morey carries on her father and turns to leave. Morey calls out to her, Nakusha ji, leering at her he offers his greetings and holds up a chocolate bar, this is for you its imported, here take it..she puts her hand forward to receive it and he starts to circle it around, nooo not like this!we sit together and share it fifty fifty!like in the movies! he teases then gives it to her eventually. He suddenly turns away from Naku and asks Ganpat, by the way where is aye? and then asks Naku am I not to receive any blessings today?..he  stares dangerously into Ganpat's eyes, who fumbles, she'll be here soon sahab, she gone to place an order for ladoo's.Morey  turns to look at Naku's face , and in a sleazy way says, ladooo! yummy ladoo's made by aye's hand, my mouth is beginning to water!. suspiciously  he turns to Ganpat,  is everything ok?. Ganpat assures him, everything is fine, ask Naku if you want to.. and Morey turns to face Naku and replies to Ganpat, aree Naku ji ,I'll ask when I am alone with her ..the thing is Ganpat seth ,I am in a bit of a hurry, I had a thought that before the wedding, there should be an engagement ceremony..Ganpat  repeats like a parrot to Morey's veiled demand, ho sahab, sure engagement first, followed by wedding. Morey claps his hand ,very content, that's brillliant! so what I'll do now is take Nakusha ji out for engagement shopping! for clothes, jewellery, of my choice!,meanwhile you do one thing Ganpat seth, you get  this basti decorated, with lights! flowers just like a bride.. oh actually Nakusha je will be the one dressed as a bride, stunning! when aye sees her she will be overjoyed! so tomorrow, Malmal Morey and Nakusha ji's engagement will be held in this basti! is that ok? he asks..

Both Ganpat and Naku are much taken aback at the flow of fast track events.. and judging by the silence, Morey turns to Naku, is that ok?.. she gives him a wide eyed dazed look.. but Ganpat protests, tomorrow sahab?. Morey turns to him and grabs his burnt hand and presses hard into it with his thumb.. and with a questioned threat asks, it can't happen  tomorrow?. Ganpat winces in pain and obliges, no sahab , it can happen today if you wish!.Morey  asks ,you sure about it? and Ganpat confirms yes done!. Morey releases his hand and says, then its settled!ok now you go get the basti decorated  and I' ll take her out shopping..shall we leave Nakusha ji?. Ganpat, gives her the pleading go ahead look, go Naku get your self ready..  and he leaves in a hurry, I'll go  fetch Babi, sahab  and he departs.

Morey steps out of the house and yells, oyee you ! come here! tomorrow Nakusha ji andMalmal Morey are getting engaged! go spread the news in the whole basti! and get the basti decorated with lights, flowers, looking like a bride, and no one goes to work tomorrow, it'll be a holiday! every one should be around! so don't  nod your heads and waste time! get to work!. he orders, sitting on the chair outside Naku's house. He waits impatiently for Naku to come out of the house, and finally goes back into the house to see if she is ready for the shopping.

Meanwhile Ganpat meets a hot and flustered Babi as she returns from her chores, lovingly he asks, Babi where have you been? you look ill! shall I get you your medication? say something?.She turns to him, what should I say ? come home and I'll worship you? and for the prasad I'll even make ladoos.Ganpat, says ,oyee why are you having a go at me? talk to me nicely for once!.Babi moans I am not fighting with you! its my  fate that's fighting with me! I went to the bungalow  to collect order for making ladoos and the woman said make the  sweet but come and collect the money tomorrow, now tomorrow I'll have to go again to collect the money for the job!.Ganpat offers, don't fret I'll do your work for you, tell me what you need doing!.Babi looks at him in surprise, you'll do my work, why are you buttering me, hope you haven't been up to something?. Ganpat swears, no.. than suddenly Babi asks where is Naku?.. Ganpat stammers, ummh  that Morey has come to the house to take Naku, he says tomorrow he'll get engaged to her..Babi, repeats, engagement! ,and Ganpat replies calmly, yes before the wedding ,there has to be engagement.. and Babi rebels who does he think he is?.Ganpat warns her, don't make noise, he's in the house at the moment, I came to warn you, you are hot tempered , so is he,  and in your fight my throat will get slit! so Babi telling you..

Before he finishes, Babi runs to her home, and is confronted with Morey who is followed by Naku. Morey offers his greetings, aye, I have explained everything to babba, so leaving now.. come on Nakusha je..Babi goes to Naku, but Morey instructs  her to sit behind him, he defiantly , asks Naku to hold him, and beeps and drives off his motor cycle..as Babi and Ganpat watch him drive away their daughter..Ganpat comments, Babi they are a good looking pair.. she pushes off his burnt palm from her shoulder! and goes into the house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shopping

Morey takes her into a shopping mall complete with automatic doors, escalators and fancy expensive shops. He takes her to a garments store and begins to measure her waist, and pull her towards him lecherously. The shop keeper displays the  garments, and Morey dismisses then, oye is your mother getting married? that you are showing me these rubbish goods! show me something that when Nakusha ji wears it Morey's heart is set on fire!.the shop keeper shows a few saris, and finally shows a scarlet sari, take a look at this madam will surely like this .. and Morey snubs him ,what madam likes does not matter ,what Morey likes matter's.. and he throws it against Naku's shoulder and pulls her chair closer to him and tries to feel her leg, here let me see how it looks, he says with a stroke to her cheek..and then starts to stroke her arm as he feels the texture of the sari fabric on her shoulder..the shopkeeper stares at how Morey's hands move covetously over this girl..

Morey orders, ok pack this one! and then he asks  the shop keeper to show an expensive navari sari for his MIL..and he pulls Naku's chair closer, as he feels her thigh, you happy aren't you? he asks her, and  timidly she say's yes..

The next stop is the shoe shop and as she tries sandals on.. he pulls her chair close to him and puts his arm around her shoulders and tries to bring his face close to hers..

Next stop is the beauty parlour where he watches her nails being painted.

Finally Morey is seen eating at a fast food  joint, taking large bites into a burger..  Naku watches him in silence..  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basti

Workers carry out the orders of decorating the house, while Ganpat supervises. Some porters arrive carrying sacks of grains, rice etc..on there backs and announce Sahab has sent these. Babi watches , as the sacks are taken into the house.

The bike arrives and Morey brings it to a halt  before Naku's house.. he greets aye and says here she is your little chick in one piece in tact!...see nothing's happened to her..Babi looks at Naku standing before her holding fancy shopping bags...episode ends.. Hamlet53 ~17.9.13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap~ Morey watches as an item girl dances to the famous item song from the film Sailaab.. 

N.B

It is indeed a treat to see, Naku[Mahi] dressed in outfits with  pleasing colours, pink, hyacinth, red..and later on comes the fluorescent orange ,the bilious green..and  faded pink..   and the  complete makeover.. which happens in the 26th January 2010 episode ..where a handsome man finds nothing wrong with an an ugly duckling.. a man whose x-ray vision has shown him the pristine pure heart of this extraordinary girl...                                  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episode nakku decision of marriage morey nakku shopping some days morey next week dutta entry wow me exited