Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah, agree with you hammie that its a grand act put up by dutta.  All the world,s a stage for him, the rest are mere spectators 😃   But also at every step he reiterates naku,s status in his life albeit in a sarcastic way. Im totally confused with his behaviour, what does one make of this?  He knows for sure how much his life means to naku n is using it to the best to torture her.  Naku has completely lost her voice, she has just given up.
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗
Awee Such a lovely update dear🤗...Enjoyed it sooo much❤️..Awe wonderful performance by Mishal...❤️..Just mind blowing.❤️..This Dutta is confusing Twinky baby a lot.😕..Such a complicate character.😲😕😳.can't understand him.😕.whats in his mind??😕..Poor Naku...she totally speechless& remained silent....Your side comments & footnotes are as usual awesome,superb dear.❤️❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️🤗..Its such a treat to read your updates with your side comments❤️...You are soo sweeet lion.🤗..Dutta's unbearable tortures are waiting for innocent Naku..😲😭...Thanks soo much for your lovely update .🤗...Always love your updates so much dear.🤗..Take care...Soo sweet of you..🤗...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

@ bharti
Oh Bharti !!...Hammie,
Tammy,Warda,you,Naku,fassben,jedy,mirage,dilse,uwith,Sona ,Afzal bhai you all are always awesome & its a big happy family dear ...🤗..Twinky baby glad that she also one of the member in this biggg lovely family(Little Baby member😳)...🤗..Love you all soo much...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 112:
hi hammie:)
thanks a lot really enjoyed your awesome update...good to see the show progressing specially focusing on dutta...
the whole scene created by dutta can leave one silent ...I think baaji,s name of nautanki should be transferred to dutta now ...kiya admi hai lol

He loves to be at the center stage calling everyone to see ehat he is,upto ...naku gosh has she spoken a word since last two episodes ... very well put he is so confused at one place he is telling everyone and most importantly himself that he is punishing naku and then telling at the same time she is nakusha dutta patil. .

Oki now he is going to train his wife very dramatic scene it was ...by giving his life in nakus hands and even though said in sarcasm that he trust her with gis life was no doubt the biggest truth of his life.

Thankyou hammie enjoying every bit of this thread...cant wait to read about hand to hand meeting between dutta and anna😉
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oops dutta bottle gun game
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Yeah, agree with you hammie that its a grand act put up by dutta.  All the world,s a stage for him, the rest are mere spectators 😃   But also at every step he reiterates naku,s status in his life albeit in a sarcastic way. Im totally confused with his behaviour, what does one make of this?  He knows for sure how much his life means to naku n is using it to the best to torture her.  Naku has completely lost her voice, she has just given up.
thanks for reading and commenting bart. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

poor naku...
hi mirage great to see you.. yes she should leave him.. he needs help..  he;s sick.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗 hi twinkerella .  baaby who gives comments   to cheer hammie😃
Awee Such a lovely update dear🤗...Enjoyed it sooo much❤️..Awe wonderful performance by Mishal...❤️..Just mind blowing.❤️..This Dutta is confusing Twinky baby a lot.😕..Such a complicate character.😲😕😳.can't understand him.😕.whats in his mind??😕..Poor Naku...she totally speechless& remained silent....Your side comments & footnotes are as usual awesome,superb dear.❤️❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️🤗..Its such a treat to read your updates with your side comments❤️...You are soo sweeet lion.🤗..Dutta's unbearable tortures are waiting for innocent Naku..😲😭...Thanks soo much for your lovely update .🤗...Always love your updates so much dear.🤗..Take care...Soo sweet of you..🤗...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

whats in his mind? twinks i don't think he himself knows , but he needs treatment.. rough treatment. thanks for the fantastic set of shots.. you sure are a star.. twinkle,    much love and thanks hammie.

@ bharti
Oh Bharti !!...Hammie,
Tammy,Warda,you,Naku,fassben,jedy,mirage,dilse,uwith,Sona ,Afzal bhai you all are always awesome & its a big happy family dear ...🤗..Twinky baby glad that she also one of the member in this biggg lovely family(Little Baby member😳)...🤗..Love you all soo much...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 112:

hi hammie:) hi warrie..  replied to your pm.😛
thanks a lot really enjoyed your awesome update...good to see the show progressing specially focusing on dutta...he has lost it.
the whole scene created by dutta can leave one silent ...I think baaji,s name of nautanki should be transferred to dutta now ...kiya admi hai lol
well he is kala;s brother  . warrie I WONDER  they both put on an act , each in their own style.. doseroon ko ullu bunana
 He loves to be at the center stage calling everyone to see what he is,up to ...naku gosh has she spoken a word since last two episodes ... very well put he is so confused at one place he is telling everyone and most importantly himself that he is punishing naku and then telling at the same time she is nakusha dutta patil. .
i think he wants more not to lose face before his family thats why OTT, pyar? he does'nt know he has yet..
Oki now he is going to train his wife very dramatic scene it was ...by giving his life in nakus hands and even though said in sarcasm that he trust her with gis life was no doubt the biggest truth of his life.
well  warrie all i can say is  catch the next WU if you can..
Thankyou hammie enjoying every bit of this thread...cant wait to read about hand to hand meeting between dutta and anna😉
yes me too👏   this present track is  incredible and quite loathsome .i dont feel sympathy  but i certainly admire Naku.. Going OFF HIM ..thanks for your comment warrie 😛  much love , yours hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

oops dutta bottle gun game
hi tammy .. hammie was looking for you😛 my witty one liner..  yep  dutta goli ka dewann haaa haa
 hope you watching diya aur bati?  me.. am love it.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 113

9th June 2010                                     

Patil Nivas

Dutta stands poised before her with two bottles in his outstretched arms. Defiantly he looks at her and then orders her,you ready? eyes on the bottle! hands still! trembling hands can't fire a gun. All the family look aghast. Now fire the gun!   Naku in fright, drops the gun .It lands on the floor. Dutta orders her to pick the gun...every body's looking at you ! Naku closes her eyes in sheer agony. Pick the gun up! he waits for her to shoot the bottles  held by him. She looks helpless, as he commands her.. pick the gun!  Naku picks up the gun.He commands.. the distance between the bottle held in my hand and my heart  is two feet! either this bottle will smash! or my heart! now once again my life is in your hands! he glares at her waiting for her too shoot while repulses her , she turns her head to look at her mother. Dutta rebukes her, don't look around! Keep your eyes on the bottle! now aim! and then shoot.. it's your husband's order! shoot the gun! he bellows! she tries but can't  do it.. and yells again , shoot the gun! she picks up the gun and shoots to every one's horror and shoots the bottles behind him in his bar. She lowers the gun after the first shot. Dutta turns around to see the damage. Then around again, unimpressed. His head tilted to one side.. he gibes, what is this  Nakusha? you missed such an easy target, you are Dutta's wife and such a bad shot? Come! let me make it easier for you , he  throws  one of his bottles up in the air, catches  it by it's  neck  and  smashes it on his arm.. his family watches in pain ,most of all Naku pains and Dutta delights  in this... a piece of  glass sticks out of the laceration on his bare arm.. he pulls it out! and holds it up covered in blood to gnaw at Naku' pain. All stand stunned at the height of this horrific sight. They all try to close in but he shouts, stop! with his palm raised up.. flicking his fingers at them to back off. He starts his instructions again , Naku if you miss your shot then the space between this bottle and my heart will decrease ..danger will increase.. so concentrate ! keep your eye on the bottle, hands  levelled.. now fire the shot! Nakushaaa fire the bullet!  he orders as he glares at her like  a hungry lion.. she raises the pistol, and under his watchful eye aims and fires! and misses him! he waits patiently and grinds in agony and says, Nakusha , Nakusha.. you missed again! now you will get punished for this.. he moves the bottle closer to his chest.. now this bottle is close to my heart..  Naku sobs, you can give me the severest of punishments, but this I won't be able to do!.. he looks around confused and says , Nakusha! this is the test of your love! a test of your love! all eyes are on you! so go on aim! And this time if you miss! Then this bottle will be right in front of my heart! then the bullet straight  in.. he waits for her to aim and shoot.. she raises the gun , aims and her finger is on the trigger! she looks into his eyes and his face curls up into a twisted smile... and she misses again for the third time! but she carries on shooting and catches the bottles behind him in his bar...but this she has demonstrated under Dutta 's bizzare tutelage,  that  she can shoot near the target ,, though not quite  bull's eye!  Dutta hangs his head down like a disappointed instructor.. and closes his eyes briefly to gather his patience.. he mutters, you have spoilt the fun Nakusha...looks up and  groans.. come I'll make it easier for you.. even more  easier and he holds the bottle upright and  begins to walk toward's her.. he explains to her, sometimes in the battle field , your adversary is right before you, within shooting distance..like I am right within your range! even if one closes their eyes you can't miss !  so there! I made it all easy for you..don't disappoint me now  Naku!   he holds the bottle steady for her with his  fingertips and glares coldly into her  tearful eyes.

Dutta! his mother shouts. Leela cries, Bhau stop this game now! enough is enough!  Kishore cries out stop it now Bhau! this is the height of stubbornness !  Baji joins in , Bhau every one's saying so better stop it now! Roops cries, Bhau why are you after your own life? for this shameless girl! Dutta yells enough! Now no one will utter another word!..looks at Naku , determined and says dangerously, shoot the gun..,and if you miss this time, not only I'll be going to war unarmed, but I'll make sure you'll  go unarmed too , then  go ahead try to protect me! he yells. Naku holds up the gun yet again and aims at him and puts her finger on the trigger and Kishore yells , no   Naku! don't do it! then Roops too shouts, no  Naku !..Leela turns to Kala Tai , say something? Dutta challenges her with a holler, Nakusha! fire the shot!   Kishore gets hysterical Bhau what are you doing? Kala quickly runs and grabs the guns nozzle  Naku holds  and points it to herself as both struggle!  and Naku fires the shot!? Kala is shot! In place of Dutta ! the bottle drops from Dutta's hands and  he yells , Tai! and rushes to her side and supports her in is arms as she begins to pass out . All assemble around her. Dutta looks up at Naku with clear blame in his eyes. Kala looks up into Dutta's face, Tai what  have you done?  Baji! call a doctor! he yells  in panic. Kala passes out,While all cry shocked.

Kala is taken to her room, put to bed, bandaged, and gets all attention. Dutta sits by her , on her bed , clearly  disturbed. The doctor tends to her and turns to Dutta , Bhau , no cause for concern, the bullet just merely grazed her arm..and the wound too is not  deep, she should come around in  a short time, ok I 'll leave now..  and the doctor leaves..Aye Sahib sits on the Kala's beside too, weeping.Kishore too cries.. Dutta looks down at Kala with tears in his eyes. She stirs and opens her eyes and looks up  into  Dutta's face... and grabs his hand in pain and he covers her hand with his palm, ready to shed tears... why did you do this Tai ? if something had happened to you ? she replied crying, and if something had happened to you? Dutta turns his face and than faces her annoyed.. episode ends Hamlet53 ~1.2.14

~~~~~~~~

Shock treatment is what this episode is all about. Dutta shown as an instructor,  teaches his target pupil to target him. He proves to be on the outset an objective teacher, who defines the task clearly and engages both the pupil and the spectators with a macabre  attention  span. However, within his  given task for the pupil, its  subjective as it's part of teaching her a lesson for betraying him. As a teacher  he shows the slap dash progress of Nakusha, who starts as a complete novice in gun  use but does manage to fire some shots..eventually.

But the episode is steeped in Dutta's madness whereby he gets a demented pleasure in putting his life at stake at the hands of a poor vulnerable girl.. only so he can punish her by inflicting pain on himself.

The episode HAS  scenes  that are of  a violent  nature, to me  propagating violence, promoting self harm, and  use of guns in a  domestic situation..      

One cannot ignore Kala, for adding her two cents in to come in the limelight! she will never let Naku or Dutta for that matter to be in the headlines.. she snatches glory for herself from both Naku's and Dutta's hands when she forcibly points the gun to her self...  and gets herself shot! mind you craftily she ensures that the gun is not aimed at her heart but barely at her arm.. smart Kala..

The question to ask  after this episode is .. which girl would want to spend  a lifetime with a highly disturbed man like Dutta? certainly not Seema , or Supriya .. then who would be equally mad to match up with  his insanity? Mad enough or faithful?

N.B , many thanks for reading the previous WU~ mirage , fassben, twinks, wardam tammy, bart.                               

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago