Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: india094

yes, it does hurt when your the how many likes you are getting when you are sending pms to so many but I think you should start up with having a pm list.
write down a pm list and then post here and only send pms to them. if someone is reading your work but is not commenting then tell the reader to start commenting. that way you will have a control who is reading your story and who is not. that why the reader who did not comment before will start to comment.

Yah janu also told me to do that but what if they feel bad...ok i will do it for my next update.
Thank u sonia...let see by doing this they will comment or not.
---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JCJS

Hmm got ur point I would say better u can filter ur buddy list so that u send pms only to the people who really respect u and ur work and still this is only my point of view. Really the silent readers Will b silent however u request. So woreing about the the people who least care hurts so writers can b happy with their few truth full dedicated readers and also make them happy .

trust me I not have any silent readers in my buddy list because I have leant that they will never comment and this post is about the author point of view that I think the readers needs to understand before they start to judge someone...
thanks for sharing your thoughts:)
---Sonia--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajribarunsobti

Please readers if you are not interested please inform the authors, please respect and value their time. Its not that we authors enjoy disturbing you by PMs, but how do we know, if you didn't inform us. Mere saath bhi same case hai yaar.
I send 247 PMs for HOPE IN RAIN and HER 5 to HIS 25
but the number of likes are like 70 an 110.

Please I request you if you don't like one story of a author and follow their other stories please inform us. It is hell impossible to PM above 300. We authors love you all. Hope you love us back same.

LOVE
KBS

maybe you should stat up to write a pm list and only send pms to them who do comment. in that why the readers will understand if they want a update hey have to comment and like.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
BEST. POST. EVERRR.

I was kind of pissed off why people are criticizing some writers and stories--not talking about ALL but some were kind of rude. 

Writers write what they feel.

They do what they feel.

And if they update less it's not 'cause they are being bad or something there is a REASON behind everything in this world. 

Judging with such ease is..sorry to say, just immoral.

I don't ask for feedback but I don't go against writers who do that..everyone has a way and no one has the right to tell people what to do and what not to do.

Once again HATS OFF+hugs+thanks for this post! x
Edited by Shimmer_Vani - 10 years ago
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

maybe you should stat up to write a pm list and only send pms to them who do comment. in that why the readers will understand if they want a update hey have to comment and like.

Your Idea seems nice, but I really don't understand If as a reader I am ready to spend few minutes to 
read and like other author's story then why it is so difficult for other readers to understand the same. I am not saying my readers don't love me because the kind of love I am getting instead of being a new writer in this forum is overwhelming, but still when we are in certain level, a author would like to maintain that consistency.
Some of members whom I had recently un-buddy were response-less. They themselves had buddy me saying they want PM for my story...but Agli baar se gayab the. I checked the outbox and that showed they were reading my story, at that time I was feeling like banging my head on the wall. I deleted them from my PM list.
Readers if you are an author too then please you must understand other author's condition. I am reading at-least 20 stories of different authors and they all are my favorite, I never hesitate to pay off their value and hard work.
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_Vani

BEST. POST. EVERRR.

I was kind of pissed off why people are criticizing some writers and stories--not talking about ALL but some were kind of rude. 

They do what they feel.

And if they update less it's not 'cause they are being bad or something there is a REASON behind everything in this world. 

I don't ask for feedback but I don't go against writers who do that..everyone has a way and no one has the right to tell people what to do and what not to do.

I agree... Really we have a world out of IF...ummm Readers should understand the situation of authors.
No author will want negative response for their stories, but if they are updating less there must be reason.

---Sonia--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajribarunsobti

Your Idea seems nice, but I really don't understand If as a reader I am ready to spend few minutes to 
read and like other author's story then why it is so difficult for other readers to understand the same. I am not saying my readers don't love me because the kind of love I am getting instead of being a new writer in this forum is overwhelming, but still when we are in certain level, a author would like to maintain that consistency.
Some of members whom I had recently un-buddy were response-less. They themselves had buddy me saying they want PM for my story...but Agli baar se gayab the. I checked the outbox and that showed they were reading my story, at that time I was feeling like banging my head on the wall. I deleted them from my PM list.
Readers if you are an author too then please you must understand other author's condition. I am reading at-least 20 stories of different authors and they all are my favorite, I never hesitate to pay off their value and hard work.

Because some readers forgets that they have to also movite the writers. listen I have been that place many times that right now I am so used that I dont even care. but you know that bothers me the most is that the some readers who send me pms that they want pms for my stories are not even newbie...they do comment on other writers work then why dont comment here. it is not like I am going to eat you up...it will only make me happy. that is why I have to become what the readers thinks that I have become rude becasue that is what they understand. trust me, have a pm list or dont buddy people who have not even once comment on your work. it will make only happy.
---Sonia--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_Vani

BEST. POST. EVERRR.

They do what they feel.

love what you have written:)
So true, if they are not updateing then it must be a reason but also we do have a life...
I mean we should update when we feel like not because we have not...
oKBSo thumbnail

Because some readers forgets that they have to also movite the writers. listen I have been that place many times that right now I am so used that I dont even care. but you know that bothers me the most is that the some readers who send me pms that they want pms for my stories are not even newbie...they do comment on other writers work then why dont comment here. it is not like I am going to eat you up...it will only make me happy. that is why I have to become what the readers thinks that I have become rude becasue that is what they understand. trust me, have a pm list or dont buddy people who have not even once comment on your work. it will make only happy.

You are hell right. They expect us to buddy them and send them PMs, but few of them cannot took out few minutes to like and comment on thread. OK if you can't comment, but at-least you can press the like button. Please readers keep yourself in our place then you will understand our situation.  
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with you!
i am not a writer. but i can understand what you are saying!