Hatx of to u
cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you!! It's really good to see that IF members still remember me. ðŸ˜³
cuteteddy thumbnail

Breathless Moments in Poison Rain -Part 2         
                                                          30 MINUTES

Why is he after me of all the damned people in this world?

"No clue." 

"Did I... say that out loud?" She turned around, biting her tongue. 

He chuckled. Thumbs tucked in his pockets, Abhay replied, his lips turning up into a smirk, "I just read your mind, Pia." 

"Hey! How did you know my name?" She asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. Tucking a strand of her curls behind her ear, Pia rummaged through her mind in search of defense plans. What if this man was some murderer, chasing her to get his filthy hands on her money? 

Again, Abhay replied humorously, "I have no relation with wealth -and neither do I plan to get my hands on yours." 

"Did you really just read my mind?" 

He shrugged. 

Pia breathed out, rolling her eyes. Great. So she was stuck in a palace built in sixteenth century, dressed up in a purple gown -she didn't even like the color! Pia liked to dress up in pink, wear mini skirts, do her hair differently every time... she was girlish, and had no qualms about it. 

"You know, you're pretty different than what I expected to find in you..." He leaned back against the palace wall. 

"Oh, yeah, as if a mind-reader is the best thing happening to me on a Halloween night..." She whined, distancing away from the man. 

Abhay shrugged, "Well, you could leave. Don't forget to use an umbrella, though. Its raining cats and dogs out there." 

"Great!" She slumped down on the cold floor, her body shivering. Expecting to see her favorite watch on her pale wrist, she flicked it up, only to find nail marks patterned like red, angry flames on white porcelain. Someone had stolen it. Amazing. 

"Hey mister, what time is it?" 

"11:39." 

"Wow -so maybe I'm stuck with a ghost or something. Halloween Town doesn't do good to sixteen year olds these days, huh?" Sarcasm laced her tone. 

"Poor you." He sat down beside her. 

She looked at him after few silent minutes had passed, "What was it that you expected when you saw me?" 

"Oh, nothing much... I just thought I found Maithili." 

"That haunted witch or something? Whoa. Do I look that scary in this gown? Or is there a pimple on my forehead? Oh God, please tell me there's no pimple there! Pretty please?" 

"Ugh... there's no pimple there?" Abhay replied. She breathed in relief. 

"Why did you think that I was Maithili, by the way?" 

Abhay remained silent for a moment, then picked up the bag lying beside him, and took out a small book from it. 

Pia groaned at the thought of reading the book. 

"Don't worry. You don't have to read it." Abhay muttered, rolling his eyes. 

"You do know that it's rude to ruin one's mental privacy, right?" She pouted. Ignoring her, Abhay flipped to the middle page, showing an inked picture on pale paper. He read out, ice-blue eyes tracing the other page, "Maithili Pandher -Princess of Pandher Palace. Died on December 16, 1710. It is believed that her lover will continue wandering through time, searching Maithili." 

"Then why are you looking for her?" 

"Because I'm her lover." He replied simply. Pia processed the information for a moment, relating his new found identity with his mind-reading ability. 

She stood up in fear, backing away from him. He smiled as if nothing just happened. Standing up, he leaned closer to her, towering over her fragile frame. Planting his lips upon hers, he brought her face closer. Eyes wide, she looked into smirking blue pools of hidden emotions. 

And then it was over. He was gone, nothing happened. And all she could do was stare around. Looking up, she saw the vague hidden figure of pale moon, a shadow lurking around it, smirking as if it was invincible. Then again, perhaps it was. 

And just a whisper was what she heard. 

You've changed so much. 

A/N: 'sup guys? Anyone else suffering from a cold here, just like me? ðŸ˜­ I'm so tired... how was your Halloween? I know this thingy is a day late, but I was busy having fun yesterday... and now I'm suffering. Please review... ðŸ˜­
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup i am suffering from cold and fever too ðŸ˜† . U  know u should write more 😃😳 .
the storyline was dreamy and romantic too 😳 . halloween par isse acha gift nahin mil sakta 😆 . HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN

cuteteddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: withered

yup i am suffering from cold and fever too ðŸ˜† . Come here, darling. We're going through the same thing...U  know u should write more 😃😳 . Haha, I'm just too lazy... actually quite famous for laziness too!😆
the storyline was dreamy and romantic too 😳 . halloween par isse acha gift nahin mil sakta 😆 . HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN Aw, same to you too, sweetie! ðŸ˜³

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HUGGS!! 🤗 😳
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haww...that was pretty surprising...couldnt u have written a bit longer :(

ps . me down with fever too :P
cuteteddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

haww...that was pretty surprising...couldnt u have written a bit longer :(

ps . me down with fever too :P

Uth gayi maharani? Eh... it's worsening. I'mma sleep now. ðŸ¤¢
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing story. Romantic n most importantly depicting d eternal pain n longing of a lover.

Again sad ending. Arey koi toh Haloween par achha gift de do :(

Joing d grp, I m suffering frm Cold n slight fever too :P