Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: delena90

Unfortunately, I think Nikhat is going to be stuck in a loveless marriage with Imran. Harini and I were discussing this - with Razia back and Shireen bitter there is a high chance that the big bad wolf manipulates the situation to ensnare Imran for Nikhat (just like they did Rashid). It will be Shireen's greatest punishment because she will have to live with the fact that she trapped her own daughter in an unhappy, loveless marriage and of course the Tanveer baby bomb too.

That  would be sad...hope to see the kids write their own destinies even if faced with situations similar to their parents
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Unfortunately, I think Nikhat is going to be stuck in a loveless marriage with Imran. Harini and I were discussing this - with Razia back and Shireen bitter there is a high chance that the big bad wolf manipulates the situation to ensnare Imran for Nikhat (just like they did Rashid). It will be Shireen's greatest punishment because she will have to live with the fact that she trapped her own daughter in an unhappy, loveless marriage and of course the Tanveer baby bomb too.

though i want nikhat to have some focus on career and building up confidence ... i don't understand after so many incidents why only haseena bi 's home is left for nikhat..?????and everytime her family agrees to it too...even let it be farhaan...now why people are not saying that nikhat should not go to haseena bi's family????? haseena is same right..she has been bitch and she will always...people want her to hook up with farhaan ASAP...so she will be moving on...?????? right...????then why people are angry when if she can move on right now...????when nazma and imraan are ready to get engaged...
i never want nikhat to go in that house. she broke engagement because of haseena bi ..and she has been tortured   till this date  so be it farhaan ,imraan,salman,shahrukh khan...if they belong to haseena bi's family..nikhat and her family should never do this rishta
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
pri...u just gave new insight n imraan-nazma -nikhat fiasco...👏
yes its very much possible to go this way...razia can do it in order to win over shireen...and dilshaad's words regarding nazma's heartbreak can also come true...😆
because tannu revealing baby daddy card before marriage will do good things to khan family and sidiqquies ...which is tanu not known for...😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

though i want nikhat to have some career on career and building up confidence ... i don't understand after so many incidents why only haseena bi 's home is left for nikhat..?????and everytime her family agrees to it too...even let it be farhaan...now why people are not saying that nikhat should not go to haseena bi's family????? haseena is same rights..she has been bitch and she will always...people want her to hook up with farhaan ASAP...so she will be moving on...then why people are angry when if she can move on right now...????
i never want nikhat to go in that house..because she broke engagement because of haseena bi ..and she has been tortured   till this date  so be it farhaan ,imraan,salman,shahrukh khan...if they belong to haseena bi's family..nikhat and her family should never do this rishta

@ Sujata, does anyone work on this damn show? 😆 It would be perfect if they explore Nikhat's love for dancing and get her to be independent; I also agree that there are other families besides Haseena Bis but unfortunately, thats not what they will go towards.

If you see QH as a play of two acts, then we are now in Act 2; the first family was down in the first half - Dilshad was abandoned; Asad and Najma struggled and had difficulties whereas Shireen and kids had it easy. Its time for the turning of fortunes now. As Dilshad had said, the sins of the parents affect the children, this is what is coming to pass now. Asad and Najma will suffer / have suffered but eventually come out a better character. But no matter how good Shireen's kids are - at least temporarily, they will have to pay for their parents deeds. Nikhat, I feel, will land up with Imran only - its the D-R-S triangle being played out again. And Razia yet again will be behind this! Imran may pine for Najma and while he may not illtreat Nikhat, he wont be happy. However since Nikhat is a good person, I would hope that this punishment is temporary and she eventually might find happiness... 

I for one would be very happy if the CVs surprise us entirely and go off in another tangent! 😃

Edited by hsvs - 10 years ago
hsvs thumbnail

pri...u just gave new insight n imraan-nazma -nikhat fiasco...👏

yes its very much possible to go this way...razia can do it tin order to win over shireen...and dilshaad's words regarding nazma's heartbreak can also come true...😆
because tannu revealing baby daddy card before marriage will so good things to khan family and sidiqquies ...which is tanu not known for...😆

Razia is back now. Shireen till date was not all bad and black but now because she is seeing her daughter suffering, she will turn all negative. And Razia will manipulate her and completely use her to take revenge on everyone - starting with the KV people. 

Aah the drama! 😆 

Edited by hsvs - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

@ Sujata, does anyone work on this damn show? 😆 It would be perfect if they explore Nikhat's love for dancing and get her to be independent; I also agree that there are other families besides Haseena Bis but unfortunately, thats not what they will go towards.

If you see QH as a play of two acts, then we are now in Act 2; the first family was down in the first half - Dilshad was abandoned; Asad and Najma struggled and had difficulties whereas Shireen and kids had it easy. Its time for the turning of fortunes now. As Dilshad had said, the sins of the parents affect the children, this is what is coming to pass now. Asad and Najma will suffer / have suffered but eventually come out a better character. But no matter how good Shireen's kids are - at least temporarily, they will have to pay for their parents deeds. Nikhat, I feel, will land up with Imran only - its the D-R-S triangle being played out again. And Razia yet again will be behind this! Imran may pine for Najma and while he may not illtreat Nikhat, he wont be happy. However since Nikhat is a good person, I would hope that this punishment is temporary and she eventually might find happiness... 

I for one would be very happy if the CVs surprise us entirely and go off in another tangent! 😃

hey harini...right???? i know no one bothers to have career or do anything in life other than getting married in these soaps...which is depressing...i actually want nikhat to tell all that for some time being she does not want to even hear name of marriage and do something constructive with her life rather than making kababas for wold be MIL.😆
but i know that wont create drama for TRP audience...
you are right ...things will go the same why as they did with dilshaad-rashid and shireen...thats different we can jot trust CVs...
till now sidiqquies has nothing in comparison to what khan family had gone through...
brother clash is yet to come...this small clash might act as seed...but real one is yet to come.. i dont know how and why it will come??? 
dilshaad foreshadowed nazma's heartbreak..which is also pending...would it be because of nikhat or tannu?????
this generation will go through same situations what their parents had gone through but they will tackle this in their own way and thats why they will come out of it...asad could come out of thats different because of zoya...lets see how nazma and nikhat would tackle this if it goes the way you an pei predicted
hsvs thumbnail
@Sujata, Hi, yes , my name is Harini :-)

It would be wonderful if Nikhat just tells them that she wants to do something constructive for a while... but well, thats wishful thinking! 😉

This clash just has laid the seeds of a much bigger one, true! Its like there is a crack and while Asad and Ayaan may hug, there will be some left-over resentment.

As for the bigger one, I think Razia will somehow let out Rashid's involvement in Zoya's moms murder. Asad will be furious and will side with Zoya and Rashid will land in jail. Ayaan will side with Rashid and this time because Asad will take this personally - bam, we have a huge conflict! 
Who knows - it may be something else also.. but all in all, I am looking forward to all the drama! 😆

nautanki_anu thumbnail

😆 indeed but don't be surprised if he is not for Nikhat.

I have a sneaking suspicion thanks to Razia and Shireen Imran and Nikhat will get stuck in a loveless marriage.

Frankly, I want the SM kids to suffer. They are good people but for 17 years Asad and Najma suffered thanks to a situation Rashid and Shireen created, it is only fair in the world of karma that Ayaan, Nikhat and Nuzzat go through the same - maybe not for 17 years but for some time at least. Shireen's greatest punishment and the restore of balance.

That is a possibility but I have a feeling Farhan is being introduced for Nikhat n he may have a bigger role to play in say revealing Tannu's truth or something. I don't think now Nikhat will want to marry Imran after knowing how much Najran love each other n that Imran never loved her. She managed the situation well yesterday so I'm assuming she will have some self-respect n refuse this rishta if it ever comes her way yet again. I wd love it if she refuses this rishta also coz of the insults hurled by Haseena bi at her n her family time n again. I hope her self-respect comes into play here too. Else I will lose respect for her.Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

@Sujata, Hi, yes , my name is Harini :-)

It would be wonderful if Nikhat just tells them that she wants to do something constructive for a while... but well, thats wishful thinking! 😉

This clash just has laid the seeds of a much bigger one, true! Its like there is a crack and while Asad and Ayaan may hug, there will be some left-over resentment.

As for the bigger one, I think Razia will somehow let out Rashid's involvement in Zoya's moms murder. Asad will be furious and will side with Zoya and Rashid will land in jail. Ayaan will side with Rashid and this time because Asad will take this personally - bam, we have a huge conflict! 
Who knows - it may be something else also.. but all in all, I am looking forward to all the drama! 😆

i would love to see brother clash 
nautanki_anu thumbnail

i would love to see brother clash

Me too. Sorry for butting in.

But these damn brothers clashes don't seem to last for more than a cpl of days unfortunately n Tannu's track dragged on n on for months 😭Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago