Devon ke Dev Mahadev WU 21st August- Urmila SMS Service

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Mahadev is watching Ravan's  Asuras killing the rishis. Parvati says Ravan has decided to attack rishis. 

Ravan warns Asuras to kill rishis, their swards should have rishis blood on it. Sumali comes. Ravan says only you understand me. Sumali is happy at Ravan taking revenge on rishis after the Swayamvar. Ravan tells him to go to Patal loka to awaken all the Aasuri Shakti to kill the rishis. Those obeying him will get his protection. Rishi Pulatsya asks him to reconsider his decision. Ravan says you care more for rishis who laughed at me. Ill punish all of them & restore my respect in this Sansar.

At Brhma loka, Brhmaji tells Saraswatiji, its time to do something to help rishis.

Mahadev is worried seeing rishis getting attacked by Asuras. Says its my duty to protect rishis but at times not stopping bad deeds can make way for some good deed to materialize. Interfearing now will be like stopping that event.

Anjani is praying to Mahadev. Wind starts blowing. She says I know you are around son. With Hanuman Chalisa playing in BG. Hanuman is shown. Anjani compains why is he quiet, she is seeing him after a long time. Says why isnt he speaking? Kesari  Says he is searching for answers by being Moun, it was suggested by a rishi.

Mahadev closes his eyes, Brhmaji  comes, says due to my boon you are stopped from punishing Ravan. Now I want to do something. To protect rishis & this Sansar. I am performing a Yagya. Your presence is expected. Mahadev- Parvati both want to be part of it. Saraswatiji explains Aadi Shaktis Ida & Mahadevs Pingala Nadi with Prakriti & Purushs Energies will be directed to this Brhma yagya. They agree.

In Mithilas garden, Urmila is teasing Sita about her praying to Ma Gauri, who granted her wish so soon. Even I should ask for one such groom. She spots Ram, Lakshman coming there too. Sita feels shy, says before the wedding she can not see him, according to mother. Urmila says but she can give msg. Sitas msg is- thanks for coming in my life.

Urmila comes to meet Ram, is stopped by Lakshman, who says before wedding your sis can not see my bro. Urmila tells him she is not Sita & you are not Ram. Lakshman is about to speak. Ram stops him, asks, is there anything to worry? Urmila says I have a msg for you. You are called Maryada Purushottam.  Is there any Maryada in hearing the msg? Ram says she can give the msg. The msg is thanks for coming in my life. Ram answers, thanks for today. Urmila is surprised at this short msg. Lakshman says, my bros msg has deep meaning. You wont understand, you be only a messanger. Ram says after the wedding hell get chance every day to thank her.

Urmila is about to speak but Sita, says, thanks for today. Urmila is surprised. Sita says, thanks for every moment.

Precap: Ravan gets to know about the Brhma Yagya. He says protection is someone else's duty. I'll not let this Yagya continue.

Precap: Brhmajis yagya starts. Mahadev tells Parvati, both of them will have to play an important role now. Asuras are moving towards the yagya place.

In Mithila Dashrath comes with Ram's Var-yatra.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meenakshi, thanks for the update.  Wonder what will be Urmila and Lakshman's reactions when their marriage would be fixed by the parents. Will Lakshman reach for the bow or will Urmila reach for the knife first?
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU!!
Lakshman and urmilla are super funny 😆 liked his line that Ram words are too deep for her to understand 🤣
Ram and Sita act like their love started ages ago and they know eachother perfectly...nice scene with blushing sita and their exchange of msgs!!
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Meenakshi for the update.

Highlight of the episode are Lakshman and Urmila.😆 Will write later because I am busy at work but for the time being I am wondering whether Lakshman will also thank Urmila for entering his life when their marriage will be fixed.😆
niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,  Urmila will demand that Lakshman thanks her coming into his life.  She as a messenger is already witnessing Ram's (of whom she approves wholeheartedly) plan to thank Sita daily.  So she will ask for at least one thanks from Lakshman whom she finds lacking and dense at the moment.  These two are like kids whose interactions are tit-for-tat.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Urmila & Lakshman are adding that missing fun element in this show, including Naradaji. It will be worth watching when Lakshman's proposal will come for Urmila or vice versa. 
This epi. was good. 3 parallel tracks happening at the same time are interesting. 
It will be interesting to see how Mahadev-Parvati protects Brhmaji's yagya.
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved the title...!!!🤣
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

laxman urmila scene in sequence

Edited by shivam030291 - 10 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5