Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
oh thank u soo much jyoti darling..🤗
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, I'm fine w/ the combined AT, but since the origin of the complaint there is too many AT's, the combined AT should replace all the individual ones - Mohit's, Rubina's, Saurabh's, Puja's and so on.  They should all be frozen, and only the combined one should run.
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so true vrish but sadly we can't do anything. it's a "RULE"
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes friends let us finish off that AT and than we can discus Sonarika here on this FC but guys please comment on common AT about Sona and also post your creations and discussions there. Let us not give up on Sona on that forum. 
BinitaMistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Payel Agar tum new or whtever kisi ko bhi agar dekhogi to hamari Kali mAa (sona) ola kehlayegi but agar dekhenge hi nahi to. isilye meri tarah quit to watch yaar me to without sona show ko dekha hi nahi shakti...
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Even the makers know that Binita. They are getting some good feedback from the audience they are getting creamed. ðŸ˜†
BinitaMistry thumbnail
Sandytatsme that true...but i don't want to c any1 as Maa Kaali so i never c pic of new kaali bcoz when i know that they showing kaali again i feel very bad yaar i wish Sona hoti... Edited by BinitaMistry - 10 years ago
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Yaar bura mat mano because Jab Parvati ka chehra change ho hi gaya hai than Kaali and Durga ka bhi face change hona hi tha. Bas yeh dekho ki yeh tracks kuch Kamaal kar paati hai ki nahin show ke liye. 
BinitaMistry thumbnail
hmm that true... vese bhi muje kya pharak padne wala hai bcoz i m not watching ...
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Guys Tellychakkar poll as to who has the max fan following Sonarika is one of them please vote for her and ask others to vote too.🥳

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/who-has-the-maximum-fan-following