~!!Sonarika Bhadoria!!~"Epitome of Versatility"FC#5 Note:89

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Girls/Guys come join Sona's Fifth FanClub..
This FanClub is especially for Sonarika Bhadoria's Lovers.. do come and join..and share your love for her...

She is the most beautiful actress ever I have seen. Her Charm,glow,innocence,soft voice , her lovely eyes, her lips 
We are mad for your every move and act Sonarika. We Love you to the core 
you are our lady love (;

R.U.L.E.S TO BE FOLLOWED(STRICTLY)

*Don't bash any actors or PH house here in the FC . This is the most important rule you have to follow(Keep it strictly into your mind, If Found post will be reported)

*Follow India-forums Codes Of Conduct(Strictly)

1. If you are not a sonarika fan then stay away from this FC don't put your comment here.and if caught will be reported to the DT.

2.Don't bash any of the FC Members and don't fight with each other.Otherwise I will simply Close this FC by requesting to Mods 

3.Don't Try to spread negativity like bashing other actors and actresses. 

4. Don't Try to Copy the creations or blinks have been put in the FC's First Page .. as Those are especially made for Sona's FC by me (reeti.poly)

5.Last but not the least... Spread love and Positvity

Thats All

Edited by jyoti07 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail

Previously Acted Shows
Tum Dena Sath Mera
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
Details About The Shows
Sonarika Bhadoria Is an Indian Telly World Actress. She Is Born on  1992 december. She Is the most beautiful actress of Indian TellyWorld Or I would say in India in now a days. In this Era Of Figure and Height of Actress She is and extra ordinary individual actress who has won numbers of hearts with her beauty and talent. 

She Started her career as Abhilasha in 2012 in Life Ok's Tum Dena Sath Mera and proved so much of innocence in her acting. Then She Had Been Shown As Parvati In the mythological show Devon ke dev mahadev.

jyoti07 thumbnail

Articles

Out of my pay cheque of 3 lakhs, I spent 2.5 lakhs on a Gucci bag at one go: Sonarika Bhadoria

The ever lovely Sonarika Bhadoria, better known as Parvati in her last show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is always spotted dressed beautifully in award functions and events.

The girl who has a mesmerizing smile is the perfect diva to talk about fashion and style statement, so without much ado we let the lady talk. Read on'

Fashion is: For me fashion is not about following any trend. I like to wear clothes that am comfortable in and what looks good on me. I don't dress to up impress others but only myself.

Who chooses your clothes? I do it all by myself.

Do you wear accessories? Other than sunglasses I don't like to wear accessories. And in case I have to go for parties or events I wear a stud earring, that's it.

Do you follow any brands? Who doesn't like brands? But sometimes you actually find clothes from local stores that look awesome on you. Once I found this really cool top for just Rs 30 while on a road trip to Lonavla. Coming back to the question, I like Zara, Mango, Aldo, Guess and Forever New.

Favourite shopping destination: These days I prefer more of online shopping. I think it is sensible, saves time and is quite convenient. And they have a huge variety with all sizes. But if I have to go out and shop, I straight away lead towards Infinity 2 and Phoenix mall.

Most expensive buy: Out of my first cheque of Rs 3 lakhs, I got for my previous show; I wiped 2.5 lakhs away on a Gucci snake print bag at one go. When I came back home, my mom literally disowned me (laughs). That time I was young and felt like opting only for brands, but guess I have become sensible now.

Clothes you are comfortable in: It should be shorts and a T-shirt.

Must-have in your wallet: I can't do without lip balm. Then hand sanitizer, hand cream, kajal, chewing gum and miniature perfumes.

Favourite perfume: Baiser Vole Cartier perfume is my favourite.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: White and black.

Describe 'Sale' in one word: I don't believe in sale unless if I have to buy cosmetics. Sale shopping is a waste as you end up buying unwanted stuff. So, like I said, online shopping is the best.

Currently your wardrobe is overflowing with: Bags, shoes and clothes. I have a different wardrobe for my shoes and bags. I have a collection of around 80 pairs of shoes.

You have hardest time getting dressed for: I have a hair dresser and stylist so I don't take much of a time to dress up.

Any fashion disaster you have come across recently: Well I always play smart and keep it subtle and elegant. But recently I had gone to a party where a girl was wearing a yellow transparent crop top, red and gold pants, and black boots with a purple purse. I don't understand that don't people look into the mirror before stepping out.

If you had to choose a fashion era, which period will it be? I loved the look of the 60s and 70s. Flair dresses, maxi skirt, crop tops and the high waist pants. It was so neat and elegant, very English style.

Celebs share their Raksha Bandhan plans: Sonarika Bhadoria

Sonarika Bhadoria (Last seen in Mahadev): I have an ideal plan for my brother; firstly I tie rakhi and take him to watch a movie, then shopping followed by dinner. I think it is the best way to celebrate this precious day. I am a person who loves different types of religion and traditions, so all these festivals are really precious to me.

jyoti07 thumbnail

jyoti07 thumbnail

Sonarikan Of The Week

week 1:  
payel_dey
Week 2