Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahelalover thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Total Bullshit of a show! Sana was definitely 'WINNER' good or to say the leaaast 'Runner up' quality. Watched it for her awesome acts. Dont have to watch anymore
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

I am dead sure votes are not been counted at least not the on-line ones...Shaan may get more smses than Sana as he is a famous singer but the kids...sorry I don't believe that...

Now I know why the kids were awarded with a 30 on that Jodha act...colors you suck...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I know .. ignoring all the mistakes .. πŸ˜‘
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My reaction: 🀬  Sana is a pleasure to watch and completely deserved to stay!

To TM: Thanks for sharing😳

Edited by -3raser- - 10 years ago
manjusha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i m just shocked. cant believe dis.😲
how is this possible to be in bottom 2 , when she scored good marks last week
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjusha7

i m just shocked. cant believe dis.😲

how is this possible to be in bottom 2 , when she scored good marks last week

Talk about it .. i am still not recovered from the shock .. never thought that she gets eliminate after delivering such a great performances . ..
manjusha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 exactly. thats why i m still in shock. i had never expected her elimination this week.
actually she deserve to stay til the finale
harshdb thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Huh Deepa ..u here ..didnt visit our home ??? πŸ˜‘

hey hashi...πŸ€—how have u been??? 😊 I came to this fourm after long time.. when i came here first thing i did is to land up on the AT yesterday, but waha  Drashti pooja horahi thi  πŸ˜†so backed off... didn't comment... 😳 u know me naa...
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshdb

hey hashi...πŸ€—how have u been??? 😊 I came to this fourm after long time.. when i came here first thing i did is to land up on the AT yesterday, but waha  Drashti pooja horahi thi  πŸ˜†so backed off... didn't comment... 😳 u know me naa...
[/QUOTE

πŸ€—πŸ€— hehe My sweety pie .. but dont ever go without saying hi to us .. Didnt take things seriously .. no matter what we love u so much .. u are one of the oldest members of our AT .. Want to see u more active in the forum honey ..

harshdb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --aarthi--

no dear its sana who got eliminated...in mrng there was a news tat it was mukti..who was out.. but now it is confirmed tat sana is out..

oh.. thats sad... i too heard only mukthi elimination initially... was unaware of sana until i came to fourm. 

harshdb thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

sure boss... (bowing my headπŸ˜‰) will sure do... hey girl.. u have become master in making the creations... wow.. amazing yaar... each one has it own style and creativity.. love your gifs and siggies...