Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Newsroom is here with a exclusive news from the sets of Jhalak were another shocking elimination has taken place.Sana Saeed has been eliminated from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa who had a face off with Mukti Mohan.
Apparently the judges had a tough time since both the contestants gave their best but Mukti Mohan gave a mind blowing performance and got through the face off.
This week the reality show will see Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra visiting the sets.TV actors namely Ragini Khanna,Sanaya Irani and Rithwik Dhanjani will also be seen participating in the show.
Newsroom tried to contact Sanaya Irani but she remained unavailable to comment.
Newsroom contacted Ragini Khanna,who said,"Yes I will visit the sets and I am glad I will get to see the judges again."
Newsroom
Originally posted by: XTIG7ROVIBTDY2RF
I think mukthi got eliminated???😕 Sana
Originally posted by: BU2INJSJSKYGYYHV
I think mukthi got eliminated???😕 Sana
Originally posted by: oOSaraOo
Mukti should be out .. her main acts lack the power its her 3rd times in face off .. why she still her .. she is good dancer ok
But going with her main acts she never dance the sama as face off .. whats wrong with them