Article - Sana Saeed eliminated from Jhalak

Posted: 10 years ago

Newsroom is here with a exclusive news from the sets of Jhalak were another shocking elimination has taken place.Sana Saeed has been eliminated from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa who had a face off with Mukti Mohan.

Apparently the judges had a tough time since both the contestants gave their best but Mukti Mohan gave a mind blowing performance and got through the face off.

This week the reality show will see Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra visiting the sets.TV actors namely Ragini Khanna,Sanaya Irani and Rithwik Dhanjani will also be seen participating in the show.

Newsroom tried to contact Sanaya Irani but she remained unavailable to comment.

Newsroom contacted Ragini Khanna,who said,"Yes I will visit the sets and I am glad I will get to see the judges again."

Newsroom

I think mukthi got eliminated???😕 Sana
Originally posted by harshdb

no dear its sana who got eliminated...in mrng there was a news tat it was mukti..who was out.. but now it is confirmed tat sana is out..
Seems like Mukhti only prepares her dance for face off..quiet justified after coming in bottom so many times she knows that she can save her best for face off becoz no matter how hard you try whether judges like or not its all popularity and she knows there she lacks so better concentrate on face off..good strategy Mukhti.  
Originally posted by harshdb

Huh Deepa ..u here ..didnt visit our home ??? 😡
Mukti should be out .. her main acts lack the power its her 3rd times in face off .. why she still her .. she is good dancer ok

But going with her main acts she never dance the sama as face off .. whats wrong with them
I am dead sure votes are not been counted at least not the on-line ones...Shaan may get more smses than Sana as he is a famous singer but the kids...sorry I don't believe that...

Now I know why the kids were awarded with a 30 on that Jodha act...colors you suck...👎🏼
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

Mukti should be out .. her main acts lack the power its her 3rd times in face off .. why she still her .. she is good dancer ok

But going with her main acts she never dance the sama as face off .. whats wrong with them

Sana had to be eliminated forst as she gets way more votes than Mukti...😉
that's the worst thing ...still can't believe it...