SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: magati

guys i am sorry for updating my story after so many days

i didnt have time to update both the stories
 i will be updating tonight
i hope all like it

thats ok...bt yess pls update soon ...waiting since soo long..
finally...both the stories na ? if m nt rong...will b waiting...thanks fo tlng...😊
aldo il c bt stl if psbl pls pm me
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
PART 3

she ran till she reached the ward right infront if ICU and saw that aru was sleeping on anu's lap and anu was crying
she ran towards them " aru , anu ? " she called out
they looked and ran towards her " massi" and hugged her as if she was god 
she hugged both the kids back and said " shhh, sab teek hojayega , dont worry , massi yun gayi aur yun aayi " saying so she entered the room
di " she called out
shraddha turned towards her " aru aur anu ka khayal rakhna aur papa ka bhi , i am sorry mein tujhe akele chod kar jaa rahi hun " 
nai di , aapko kuch nai hoga , please di dont loose hope , sab teek hojayega " saakshi said
saachu , apne prince charming ko dhoondkar usse shaadi karlena , aur hamesha kush rehna , aur ek baat , agar bache tumhe pareshaan karein tho " saakshi stopped her abruptly " please di , aise baat mat ki jiyega warna mein aapse naraaz ho jaungi "
bachon se ek aakhri baar milna hai saachu , lekar aana please " shraddha asked
saakshi went out and brought the kids in 
aaha , meri pariyan inte chup chap ,sacchi meri tum dono mere hi bacche hai na ? she asked the kids
aap jaldi teek ho jayenge mamma , hum massi ke saath milkar bohut mazaa karne waale the na " anu asked
aap dono massi ke saath khoop masti karna aur unhe pareshaan nai karna , mamma aap dono se bohut pyaar karti hai "shraddha said
saachu , tum hi meri bachon ka gaurdian banogi kyun ki ek maa ka jagah sirf ek massi hi " she couldnt finish her sentence
saakshi understood what her di meant , she suddenly felt empty altogether , she started crying uncontrolably 
massi , mamma so gai hai na aap aavaaz karengi tho unka neeind kharab ho jayega na" anu asked and saakshi hugged her and said " aapki mamma bhi ab bhagwanji ke paas chali gayi baby" and she continued crying and after sometime she saw that aru was not with her 
she immediately saw that aru had slept on her mother's chest catching the chain as always
saakshi remembered how aru used to sleep with di only
she went towards the aru and gathered sleeping aru and took hold of anu and walked towards the counter . she had lots of formality to do
she had nobody in mumbai to call for help except ETF
SHE THOUGHT TO CALL AISHA , NAI ARJUN KO LAGEGA KI MEIN DRAMA KAR RAHI HUN 
 god mere saath hi aisa kyun hota hai , yeh kaise kismat hai meri , pehle se hi mere seene mein ek bhoj tha aur ab di bina saach jaane hi chale gayi , kya woh kabhi mujhe maaf karenge ? please meri madad ke kiye kisi fariste ko bhej dijiyega , please " she begged
she was helpless ,she was broken and she had to take care of two kids who did not understand that their mom would never wake up again
yeh kaisi mushkil hai bhagwan " she thought
she decieded to call maya bua and tell her everything
MAYA BUA RECIEVED THE CALL AND WAS EQUALLY SHOCKED AND BROKEN , SHE SAID MEIN AB NAI AA SAKTI BETA , BHAI KO AKELA CHODKAR NAI AA SAKI"
tum sambhalogi na beta " she asked saakshi
haan bua " saakshi replied
bachon ko sambhal logi na beta " maya bua asked , she knew how much saakshi was attatched to her di
haan bua , mein sab kuch sambhalungi " saakshi said

mein ab kya karun " she thought 
the nurse attending to her case made things work fast and the formalities were over and saakshi had to take shraddha di home to pune all alone with the kids , she expected maya bua to also come but she knew maya bua cant leave her dad alone and come.

she called sameer and said that she has a very important work in pune and has to leave immediately and sameer granted leave
she thought of explaining things to him personally when they meet 

she had cried all the way to pune , aru slept in her arms and anu slept by keeping her head on saakshi's lap
saakshi remembered all the time she spent with her di , she didnt realise when herhome came 
maya bua took aru from her while she lifted anu and took them to their bed roomand laid them on their beds 
she hugged maya bua and cried her heart out while maya bua started soothing her and she decieded to go and meet papa

she went to mishra uncle's house , her father was kept secretively in mishra uncle's private ICU
SHE RANG THE BELL
and the door was opened by mishra uncle " saakshi beta ? tum ? yaahan ? es samai ? kya hua beta ? sab teek tho hai na ? " he asked
di ka accident hogaya aur woh bhimujhe akela chodkar chali gayi , papa se milna hai " she was totally broken , she looked devastated 
haan beta aao , shraddha ke saath achanak kaise ? he asked while she walked like a ghost towards her father's room
she saw her hero sleeping " papa , papa , please utiye na , mujhe aaj aapki sabse zyada jarurat hai , di bhi chali gayi , papa suna aapne di bhi mamma ke paas chali gayi , aap aaj bhi nai utengi kyaplease papa , i have nobody now , only you , please get up na , please hug me na , i feel very unsafe , i need you " she kept cryind and kept her head on his hand 
she waited for a reaction 
1 hour passed her dad showed no reaction , that broke her even further that she left abruptly and ran out of the house and kept running till she reached her huse and ran to her bua and cried in her arms till morning

let me know how it is ,
do comment
will be updating the next part by tomorrow 
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice yaar... πŸ˜Š
plz do cnt soon...
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wat an update...bt please u cnt make me cry lyk dis...i  hate cryng...!! but seriously ya it ws jst mindblowing...really...all emotions expressed so beautifully...i had 2 tke my laptop 2 anodr rum so dt my parents dnt c me cryng...n gt a shock ..hehehe ...awsm ya...loved ur work..really...n u updating tom...thats evn grt...thanks for d pm n do pm me wn u update... 😊
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was sooo emotional,sakshi is all alone now...please continue soon,really loving your storyπŸ‘
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update...please continue soon...
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update... Poor Sakhshi ... She is so brave but helpless ... Plz update soon :)
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful first starting
continue soon