great!,,,I'll add all the new members to the members list soon!😊

hey thanx tang😳😛

Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 17 years ago
tangina r thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sayanti_ashiuv

hey thanx tang😳😛

ur welcome!

hey...so have u guys seen the promo's and songs of jaan-e-maan?....it tottaly reminds me of kal ho na ho the songs the back drop everything just reminds me of khnh....the songs r really nice...what do u guys think?

R*D* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tangina r

ur welcome!

hey...so have u guys seen the promo's and songs of jaan-e-maan?....it tottaly reminds me of kal ho na ho the songs the back drop everything just reminds me of khnh....the songs r really nice...what do u guys think?

yee somewhat i guess🤔the story might be similar to that of khnh coz there r two guys nd a girl😆😆 but i uno for sure
but yee, looks like the movie is going to be gud gud gud😆 since the promos r nice

as far as songs, i havnt really heard any of them yet🤔, so i uno
tangina r thumbnail

Originally posted by: R*D*

yee somewhat i guess🤔the story might be similar to that of khnh coz there r two guys nd a girl😆😆 but i uno for sure
but yee, looks like the movie is going to be gud gud gud😆 since the promos r nice

as far as songs, i havnt really heard any of them yet🤔, so i uno

ya..im in love with the song😳...hehehe...but i keep forgetting the lyrics i will post the pix of jaan-e-mann soon

tangina r thumbnail

Abhishek Bachchan in Salaam-e-Ishq?
By IndiaFM News Bureau, September 1, 2006 - 05:51 IST
Just recently we informed you about the possibility of presence of Riteish Deshmukh in Vipul Shah's Namastey London. Bobby Deol who was shooting for Shaad Ali's Jhoom Barabar Jhoom also visited the sets of Shah's film that stars Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.

Nikhil Advani's Salaam-e-Ishq is also presently being shot in London. Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra are shooting for a song sequence since the last couple of days. And this time, Abhishek Bachchan, who is shooting in the same city for Jhoom Barabar Jhoom with Preity Zinta ended his day early to come on the sets of Salaam-e-Ishq and spent some time with director Nikhil Advani and friends Salman and Priyanka. So there's buzz again of the probability of Abhishek Bachchan making a guest appearance in the Salaam-e-Ishq.

To add to the rumors of Salman-Priyanka feud, one of the sources who was present on the song shoot says, "Throughout the entire shoot Salman and Priyanka (who had many scenes together) never said a single word to each other".

Another interesting fact is that Priyanka Chopra's bodyguard is the same as Akhshay Kumar's (on sets of Namastey London), which makes one wonder that Akhsay Kumar does so much for Priyanka's safety.

tangina r thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

look at her eyes😆

thanks alot sawtii😛

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tangina r

Abhishek Bachchan in Salaam-e-Ishq?
By IndiaFM News Bureau, September 1, 2006 - 05:51 IST
Just recently we informed you about the possibility of presence of Riteish Deshmukh in Vipul Shah's Namastey London. Bobby Deol who was shooting for Shaad Ali's Jhoom Barabar Jhoom also visited the sets of Shah's film that stars Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.

Nikhil Advani's Salaam-e-Ishq is also presently being shot in London. Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra are shooting for a song sequence since the last couple of days. And this time, Abhishek Bachchan, who is shooting in the same city for Jhoom Barabar Jhoom with Preity Zinta ended his day early to come on the sets of Salaam-e-Ishq and spent some time with director Nikhil Advani and friends Salman and Priyanka. So there's buzz again of the probability of Abhishek Bachchan making a guest appearance in the Salaam-e-Ishq.

To add to the rumors of Salman-Priyanka feud, one of the sources who was present on the song shoot says, "Throughout the entire shoot Salman and Priyanka (who had many scenes together) never said a single word to each other".

Another interesting fact is that Priyanka Chopra's bodyguard is the same as Akhshay Kumar's (on sets of Namastey London), which makes one wonder that Akhsay Kumar does so much for Priyanka's safety.

woo..thankoo tang😳

tangina r thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~@$hm@~

woo..thankoo tang😳

ur welcome ashii..yahaan itne dino baad dekhkar acha laga🤗

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oyee i heard they r working in some movie..Jhoom barabar jhoom 😕 ?rite..any info on that 😳