Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Abhi-Preity* JBJ pictures pg 21!!!!

tangina r thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

welcome to the Abhishek-Preity Fanclub!!!

Solo pictures of Abhiskek!

Solo pictures of Preity

Members

1) tangina r

2) Mallika_14

3) ~@$hm@~

4) sweet_kp

5) vinit_fan

6) Indindoll89

7) Preity*Zinta

8) sus143

9) R*D

10) sarah13

11) Panjabi_qt69

12) May_2

13) Lilyrose

14) Sayanti_ashiuv

15) anaylovespriya

16) Isha 789

17) dreamgrl

18) Tansha

19) ayeshag

20) Miss india9

Edited by tangina r - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tangina r thumbnail
hehehe πŸ˜† ...ok..I'll add u guys in the memberz list 😳
tangina r thumbnail
here is a KANK wallpaper of preity-abhi πŸ˜›

Jia thumbnail

I am in. They are one of my favorite jodi's.😳 Beautiful first post tangina!!πŸ‘

love,
khair

tangina r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_kp

I am in. They are one of my favorite jodi's.😳 Beautiful first post tangina!!πŸ‘

love,
khair

okπŸ˜ƒ...I'll add u to the memberz list nowπŸ˜›...and thanks😳

tangina r thumbnail
Zinta grows beyond her dimples

One couldn't have missed Preity Zinta's charisma and charm easily; not to mention her infectious smile that is bound to make the most hardened criminal melt. But then isn't Preity Zinta always known for her sprightly roles and lovable looks?

You bet she is – after all how many female actors would claim to win over some of the most fastidious critics with a bubbly demeanour?

One had almost given up on her abilities to come up with a pleasant surprise where she wouldn't just play herself. And guess what? Zinta has precisely done that in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (KANK).

Before analysing Rhea Saran of KANK, it is important to note that barring a few moments in Kya Kehna and Dil Chahta Hai she has never ever felt the need to look beyond the easy dictates of any script. Hence, she has never really walked away with the acting honours in any of her earlier films.

Then what makes her so special in this multi-star cast that boasts of three of the most accomplished actors of our times – Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukerji.

It is rare for Zinta to look for brownie points here. As Rhea, Zinta shines brightly on several counts. As someone who is in total control of her situation, calling the shots at her workplace and devoting extra hours to her passion, Zinta looks the no non-sense mother of a child.

She is also a woman who has her priorities right – her family comes first before anything else and her sense of pride shows it all. Then she earns more respect by never treading the delicate line of over ambition and workaholics but all along allowing her violin-loving son to follow his dream.

She doesn't need to work hard to play a successful working woman who balances her work and family life. It comes naturally to her. Zinta assays the fiery passion of a dedicated worker and sensitive woman with the right blend of splendour and emotional strength.

She pits her emotive capabilities against the veteran Khan, the skilled Kiron Kher and the seasoned Big B. And she does grab a few scenes from each one of them.

She goes through a plethora of emotion charged scenes in KANK and she is able to characterise the entire gamut of sensibilities with the necessary feel.

Kudos to her unsympathetic disposition with which she carries along the complex role with a dash of flamboyant spirit and verve.

Let's hope that she moves on from this point to scout around for more meat into her roles and evolve better and better.

- Hindustantimes.com

hey guys i found this article at preity-forever.com 😊
vinit_fan thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜›

want to join in... 😳
tangina r thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinit_fan

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜›

want to join in... 😳

ya sureπŸ˜›