Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Ridz(Mysterygirl_me)made this on my req... my most fav tellywood hero n my most fav bollywood song this year......

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new fc
nice title

wow nikki nicr sig
loved ab s smile
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

congo on new fc
nice title

wow nikki nicr sig
loved ab s smile

thank u foru..nw come to MR AT n help me n raji in finishin it...v r almost there 😆
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
@Anu.. jst noticed...ur name is ALREADY there in NEW MR AT.. 😊

atominis thumbnail
@Raji

I saw your reply dear. I'll respond to it tomorrow. Right now mobile phone battery giving away! Thanks for replying to me! 😊

@Nikki

Thanks for informing me! Good my name's there too. I can interact with you all there also.

BTW, please respond to my question about CM ranking this week for DKDM which I posted in previous FC. I am puzzled and curious about it.

The "sitaara" title is probably a premonition that MR will win Desh ka sitaara at ITA this year! 😉

Congratulations everyone on 11th FC! 👏

Waise bhi 11 is considered an auspicious number! So I wish this FC is loaded with great stuff and different reasons to rejoice and celebrate MR! 😊

GN everyone! See you tomorrow! 🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
frnz...chk this out...

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2291/gautam-rode/video/292132-gautam-rode-gift-segment.htm

my frnd Toni(-B.N.K-)'s aka Tonmoy's bday gift for GR hv FINALLY reachd him...😃😃...

i helpd her in this n ws touch with IF reporter throught out in this entire process...n am super duper happy for toni...🥳

also thankful to reporter who rememebered my req of makin GR give belated bday wishes to Toni(toni's bday ws on 10th aug)...😃😃... Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Toni's topic on her bday gifts for GR reachin him finally 🥳
Gautam received my Gifts and read my letter :-)

ppl who knw her here do post ur comments for her 😊
atominis thumbnail
Wow! That's really amazing! 👏 Kudos Nikki for managing this.

Toni must be over the moon! It was evident how much she loved GR and wanted her gifts and wishes for him to reach him and be acknowledged by him! 😊

It is a wonderful surprise and dream come true for any fan!

How I wish we could have something like this for MR also! 😭
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
they r really being UNFAIR to off air shows forum ppl who r still active evn than the on air ones...

Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics

i already RAISED MY VOICE in pg 4 n also talkd with global mods via pm n they finally agreed to talk with vijay sir n think abt...

so i am waitin will they will change their decision or else most of us HAVE to do wht v did last time when Vijay sir made post sayin they r gonna close off air shows forums...

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi ladies!

Another very quick hello, hi, bye bye from me!
(I know I've been very sporadic lately!)

Congratulations for reaching Mohit FC#11!

At this stage I would also like to congratulate our dear Tanu-ji for her 2 month anniversary today! 😉 😃

And I'm glad those of you who have seen my latest connections post in the DKDM forum liked it. I think those Mohit-Vishal-Hanuman-ji connections are pretty awesome! I am simply the medium to get that information to you, but thanks for all the compliments anyway! 🤗 I'm glad I've been able to entertain you all in some way as well. When I first saw that TOI article about Vishal Kotian playing Hanuman then I remembered the connections straight away and got the giggles! 😆 Then I just HAD to make my connections post! 😃

Waiting to see Vishal enter the show but now I'm wondering if we will even see Vedant Sawant  as teenage Hanuman, as we haven't seen him yet. Perhaps we will see some more stories of him in his teenage years this week and then adult Hanuman will be seen next week or so.

Also waiting to see how they will show the Andhak track now, seeing as he was around long before the Ramayan events and was the adopted son of Hiranyaksh, whose death has already been shown (as a story told to little Ashoksundari by Mahadev). Maybe it will be another story told to someone by someone.

And I finally had some time to see the videos of Mohit celebrating Independence Day with orphaned children. That was really nice of him, and thanks to those of you who shared the videos (Tanu and Ratna, I think). I'm glad to see that he and the kids were so happy to interact with each other, and again loved to see that he is such a "real" person. 🤗

Ok, so I'm off again. Bye for now! 😊
Edited by A-A-S - 10 years ago