Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Swati not only Mahabharat... Check this out.. OMG OMG OMGGG... Giraffe's show has none other than the antagonist from Maryada on SP..and THAT look as Kalavati.. OMG... *hyperventilating*

Madhubala WHO???????

Damn !! I have to see this show !!

Is it going to be just about Cross Dressing or will they take is as far as having operations to change the sex too.

That is surely taking Indian serials to another level !!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alovi_21

nothing i m not show lover, reraly watch show with interest, if i like actors then only give chnace, mb started for dd but got intrest after ss entry,was never feel anything for rkbala was ok types, but after revenge i never want madhu with rk again, as pyaar ke naam per itni insult the way madhu gotreated wih jerk n they went for marriage god mat poocho soch ker hi mujhe cvs ko kill karne ka man karta hai, as women can't take such crap on the name of love, neve eve can forget humilliation part, so can say , sorry but i felt jo insaan madhu ke true love ke baad bhi revenge ke liye gaya, worst way a women can treated they have shown from rk side how even single person still think rkbala should be together,mujhe soch ker hi ajeeb lagta hai, even in show can't tolerate it n till meera track he didnot trust madhu at all, sabse ghatiya love ka presentation i have seen in mb, what i felt in sulbala neve felt for rkbala even before revenge. But painful end of ss char n the way they killed sulbala cruely put me off from any show, just will wait for Avi show as really like him. Till then no, may one nwhile some good show will try to catch

I wrote a really long reply to you alovi, and I lost it πŸ˜‘

The jist of it was I was a huge Rishbala fan particularly before the unwedding I was analysing RK in particular after every episode, I criticised the intimate scenes for a short while got it off my chest then became to fall in love with Rishbala so much that I was waiting for the episode to air on like a count down πŸ˜† in the countdown threads, then after unwedding realised the reason exactly he wasn't so into her when she came to hug him, and that revenge he took, took away something from his character, it made him appear mad. Sure before the unwedding he got drunk and dragged Madhu by her arm to apologise to her mother and at the time I was just laughing all he was doing before unwedding all the arrogant dialogues everything to me was just amusing even though he was taunting others and BBBing people to me it was just amusing, entertainment nothing else, they are actors I used to tell myself, I was also equally attached to Madhu, I think the most beautiful MEIEJ episode came on 23rd November Mein Pareshan song sequence when Madhu realised she was in love with this pompous man who she was in an incomplete marriage with, I loved the song sequence "Karte Din Kate The" loved how RK did the declaration at Padmini's sangeet, to me last year until February MEIEJ was just outdoing itself each episode they would churn out a better one the following day or week, it was that good for entertainment value, it was really great, but that Unwedding for me that he didn't realise all that time they were together what a beautiful relationship he had with Madhu that he went ahead and humiliated her, making her mother beg him to take back her daughter, taking his hand and hitting herself and his face no remorse nothing it made him in humane totally crackpot, despite saving her from Balraj with so much pain to himself internal injuries when they were hitting him he still he never realised what this girl meant to him, in denial of his feelings for her to that extent, made me realise I can't relate to someone like that, then Madhu's behaviour after unwedding she wasn't acting like a normal person, if she couldn't find work in Mumbai in hairdressing, why didn't she move to somewhere else? Why stay there? Her family was working as junior artists the whole family is living hand to mouth she should have also joined as a junior artist, why not? all of this didn't make sense, why she would just be listening to people like Radhaji to go work with RK on his set, and the way he carried on humiliating her on the set afterwards, only when Sultan made an appearance he changed from wanting to humiliate her to wanting to find out who the man was she was dating then he kidnaps her the next morning he threatens her to kill her if she betrays him in love and that he stopped wanting to make her suffer when he realised she stopped yearning for him, now which girl in her right mind would stay with a man like that? He just told you he wants to kill you and kill himself, his also told you the minute he will start yearning for him again (be at peace in your marriage and in love with him) he will start treating you badly and make you suffer once again, and you decide let me go and do a revenge on him and also let me give up on the revenge and stay with him as his wife, I will forgive him it was too farcical...that's when I realised I cannot relate to either of them, they were just crazy, that title track of theirs Hum Hai Deewana, Tere Deewana suits them to a T, they are both crazy, neither one of us would jump off a building for any man to prove how much we love him, so how can the CV's reach any audience to relate to the female lead??? It's impossible the way they have built the characters.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow CC# 10

CONGO SONGOπŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Nafs I completely agree with u.. I see it all coming back though.. I predict Rishu will snap back to his OLD self once Sultan is out of this triangle! Add some inflated self esteem ka tadka and some Ego and you have a PERFECT recipe of DISASTER.. bwahahahaa.. RISSSHHH==BLAHHH FOREVER! 😈
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Despite my very long post I still left something out...Madhu's never once considered she is in the right place now to help her sister Trishna, If it was me or any of my sisters were married to someone well placed like RK is, we wouldn't hesitate to make things happen for my older sister who wants to make it in films, here we see Madhu do absolutely nothing for Trishna, which again is not how a normal heroine behaves, she is supposed to be good and think of others, her sister has been struggling a long time, she knows how much, and what her sister's dream is, but even when things were better between RK and her, when she would go to the set and sit with him whilst he is shooting before unwedding, when she realised she was in love, she never thought about Trishna and her dream, really selfish heroine.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Aahh ! we Indians love Melodrama... But you are right Chikni ... the above is the  CREDO   to live by...
-Nafisa- thumbnail

So true, if you want peace in life and happiness you don't return to the source of the pain and unhappiness like she did when she returned to work on the set with RK.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Despite my very long post I still left something out...Madhu's never once considered she is in the right place now to help her sister Trishna, If it was me or any of my sisters were married to someone well placed like RK is, we wouldn't hesitate to make things happen for my older sister who wants to make it in films, here we see Madhu do absolutely nothing for Trishna, which again is not how a normal heroine behaves, she is supposed to be good and think of others, her sister has been struggling a long time, she knows how much, and what her sister's dream is, but even when things were better between RK and her, when she would go to the set and sit with him whilst he is shooting before unwedding, when she realised she was in love, she never thought about Trishna and her dream, really selfish heroine.

I knew about it when she ignored Padmini's request to NOT marry RK.. If she can ignore her mother like that.. then Trishna is her half sister naa...

Heroine kaun???  MADHUBALA?? HHAHAHA.. ROFL.. πŸ˜†